Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

33 minutes ago, L Leung said:

KBS puts lots of drama clips on YouTube, many with English subtitles too. Enjoy this clip with that notoriously low-neckline shirt. And I rewatch the Happy Together clips many times too!

I really hope that jtbc would do the same for our guy! He totally deserves more love from the public! And is it just my imagination or people miss him out as a South Korean actor because he has non- Korean name?! I feel so time to time! :(

• Blob 1

100 facts of Nam Chi Won

3135_0-40279300-1515770723_img_4870.png

I've watching Jugglers last night and then I recall this. It's the complete answer set of 100 questions by Nam Chi Won, the arrogant yet handsome boss in eye-glasses. I heard that the answers include 25% Nam Chi Won and 75% of Choi Daniel himself. :)

Here we go!!!

1. What is your name? NAM CHI WON
  2. What is your date of birth? December 12, 1982 
  3. What type of blood? AB (Rh +)
  4. Height / weight / foot size? 187 cm, 73 kg, 285 mm
  5. Family relationships? No current
  6. What is your hometown? Pyeongtaek
  7. Religion? Atheism
  8. What is your nickname? Kindergarten, Nam Director

9. What is your hobby? Finding a typo in a book (check it and send it to the publisher)

10. Habit? Raise the glasses with the middle finger

11. What is your favorite entertainer? Chloe Moretz (cute), Song Hye-kyo (universally pretty)

12. 보물 1호는? 동대문*

13. What is your favorite movie? Home Alone

14. What is your favorite drama? Baby Faced Beauty(2011 KBS)

15. What is your favorite book? Kim Sung Mo All of the author's comic book (the ambassador is like a gem)

16. What's your favorite color? Black and Navy

17.  What is your favorite sport? boxing

18. What about karaoke Number 18? Inside the bus (they sang this song in episode 6 )

19. What is your favorite food? An exotic country

20. What foods do you dislike? Intestines, pupa, salty food

21. What is your favorite season? autumn

22. What is your favorite scent? The smell of asphalt, the smell of car fumes

23. What is the scent you dislike? Women's fragrance, hand cream smell (migraine headache in a confined space on a rainy day)

24. What are your hopes for the future? Comic boss president

25. What is your motto? 노력한다고 항상 성공할 순 없지만 성공한 사람은 모두 노력을 해왔다 (곰돌이 푸)*

26. What was your average grade in school? Middle-lower... (not better than that)

27. What was your worst grade in school? 5 math points

28. What was your favorite subject? Art

29. What subjects did you hate the most? Except art

30. What do you most dislike? 1. Lie 2. Interference 3. Stance to come and go

31. What do you say most often? Ha ... (sigh)

32. What do you most want to hear? It's not your fault ..

33. My strength point is? Meticulous and strict

34. What are my downsides? Too meticulous and too strict

35. What is sleeping habbit ? Always Take off your glasses.

36. What is the drinking habbit? I do not know I've never drunk

37. 주량은? 섞어 마시지만 않는다면 무한대 (아직은..)*

38. What is your current state of health? Mostly good except for mild gastritis

39. 사상체질은? 태음인*

40. What is the average bedtime? 6 hours (from 12:00 to 6:00)

41. SNS? none. I totally agree with Ferguson's words (a waste of life)

42.  What was the happiest moment? The moment I'm alone

43. What was the most embarrassing moment? The first moment you meet with a secretary

44. What was the most annoying moment? When a gum scab attached to the shoe outsole

45. What was the most angry moment? When the birds were richard simmons in the new suits (I wanted to catch and twist the bird neck)

46. What is the most regretting thing? Marriage (I regret my sudden misjudgment, I do not regret the marriage itself)

47. What is the most scary thing? Mold and rodent

48. What was the best thing in my life? I'm on my way to find it

49. What are the points of attraction? With an easy mask and wide shoulders and long fingers ... (from Sabo)

50. What is complex? A face that looks good with glasses

51. What do you often hear from others? 1. No luck 2. No talk 3. I can not tell

52. What is your ideal type? A quiet independent woman

53. What is the opposite sex style? A woman with a lot of words,

54. When you look at the opposite sex, the first place you see? Face.

55. What behaviors I do not understand? Why chatter out your stress? Why take a picture first before eating? Why do I open my mouth like a fool when I apply mascara?

56. What is love? It is a hormonal disease. (hahahahaha)

57.  밀당이란? 시간이 남아도는 자들의 한심한 짓거리*

58. How many times have you been kicked? Once (it was properly packed to the victim of a traffic accident) Jwa yoon yiiii hahahahahahahah

59.  차였을 때 심정은? 아팠다. 몹시...*

60. What if the opposite sex dies first? Ignore -> Ignore -> Ignore

61. 맘에 드는 이성을 보면? 나도 궁금하다. 한 번도 없어서.*

62. Who you admire the most? Helen Keller

63. What do you do when you get angry? Do not speak (hmmmmmm)

64.  What do you do when you wake up in the morning? Drink water

65. What must I do before I go to bed? I urinate

66. How old do you want to live? until tomorrow..

67. How old are you when you open your eyes to adult content? 6 years old

68. What words do you type most often in the search box (googling)? weather

69. When do I feel pathetic? When you puff out a word you do not like

70. On a rainy day? Something bad happens all the time. I will not go as far as I can.

71. In the snow? The road is dirty. I will not go as far as I can.

72. On a windy day? Dust is blowing. I will not go as far as I can.

73. Do you have plastic surgery? It must be very painful ... but why do you do that?

74. What is my body's secret? I can't talk about it

75. What is my enemy? Those who are trespassing in my domain (such as Hwang Bo Yeol & Jwa Yoon Yi) wkakakakakakka

76. First love? When I was in the second year of middle school.

77. Your first kiss? it was good

78. First experience? It was nasty

79. When is the marriage? I did it once and it's done again

80.  2세 계획은? 전혀 없다*

81. What is your financial status? It is dog hair.

82.  What is your investment plan? Home subscription pour well ...

83. Where do you spend a lot of money? Buy Handmade suits

84. What is the first thing you see when you look at me in the mirror? I have to make a tax return

85. What do you think about taking a shower? I have to save water ...

86. What if I win a lottery? I want to be a landlord.

87. 절제 안 되는 본능이 있다면? 귀소본능*

88. What do you always carry with you? concept

89.  What have you lost recently? Solitude and freedom

90. What do you want most? 이미라 작가의 <남성 해방 대작전> 9권 (그것만 없음)*

91. Where do you want to go? 망자들이 모여 사는 곳이 있다면.. 거기*

92. What is the biggest stress now? Secretary intervention and landlord's gut

93. What is stress relieving? Exercise with sweat

94. What is the most grateful person in your life? Once a craftsman

95. Who is the most sorry person in your life? My Ex wife

96. Who you most want to meet? ... none

97.  What do you want to engrave on the monument? I had a hard time living. (But I'm going to make up ...)

98.  Are you feeling this writing right now? Be unpleasant

99. When do you want to return the most? Before I was born ..

100. Last word to your fans: Whatever it is you want, i can't give it to you

* Translation unavailable

Credit : Jugglers drama thread

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Ladies, these must be his real info within 100 answers!

His blood type is AB (Rh +)

Height / weight / foot size? 187 cm, 73 kg, 285 mm

By the way, we all know that Daniel is 186cm in height. But why does he write his height as 187cm in the answer sheet???! Ha ha.. That means the boy got himself 1cm taller during the military duty! :D

Chloe Moretz is his favorite entertainer! He has been learning english just in case of meeting her in the future!

His favorite color must be black and navy. The boy is all black from head to toe here.

FCi3KijVkAsjCOq?format=jpg&name=large

He said himself that he was bad in Math. He got only 5 points for Math. Yet he played as a skillful doctor who is fluent in Math in High Kick 2.

He loves drawing cartoon arts.

FCi3UunVQAkxC_K?format=jpg&name=900x900

He said in an interview that he doesn't drunk so he has less friends.

He said in Vlive radio show that he always worries about the weather next day. Not so romantic in his point of view. :D

• Love 1

Thanks! I first saw this in Chinese here, probably translated by Taiwanese fans. 

The low points in Korean SAT is a fact I suppose, often brought up in celebrities TMI fun fact. It's hard to believe he's bad in math, as his characters are mostly smart.

Worry about the weather is quite an elderly thing haha! Humorous Daniel.

This trait is shown when he complains nightclubs have no seats or water offered and he had to remain on his feet.  His bad drinking is also mentioned in this interview below that he used to drink with his friend in a bar when his friend is unhappy, they would drink and chat on the sofa until they passed out, but they only had 4 bottles of beer.

He shared in this interview that his clean private life is due to not drinking well, thus not attending parties to meet new people. As revealed in the 2014 Happy Together episode, in his early twenties, he danced at clubs six nights a week and was often offered phone numbers.

I hope the 100-question section is asked in a video. Would love to see his reactions reading the questions and answering them.

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Raise the glasses with the middle finger

tumblr_p0vlg9vQLs1us3ycko4_540.gifv

(Source)

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

The low points in Korean SAT is a fact I suppose, often brought up in celebrities TMI fun fact. It's hard to believe he's bad in math, as his characters are mostly smart

Yes, he played as a smart doctor who is fluent in Math in High Kick 2. It's really hard to imagine him being bad at math. I really hope people won't mock him for his weak points. :blink:

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This trait is shown when he complains nightclubs have no seats or water offered and he had to remain on his feet.  His bad drinking is also mentioned in this interview below that he used to drink with his friend in a bar when his friend is unhappy, they would drink and chat on the sofa until they passed out, but they only had 4 bottles of beer.

Thanks a lot for the translation, my friend. I really skipped that video of him because there is no eng sub available. :( Glad to hear that he has quit drinking and moving on with his life straightforwardly. And hopefully he has got good friends who are not drunkers and keep him all sober. :)

His name and his looks are more in to western type. But western party life is really not for him. I love him being a clean & clear boy winning everyone's hearts. ❤

• Blob 1

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

His name and his looks are more in to western type. But western party life is really not for him. I love him being a clean & clear boy winning everyone's hearts. ❤

Yes. Hope oppa always have positive feedback from his fans. :partyblob:

• Love 1

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, we all know that Daniel is 186cm in height. But why does he write his height as 187cm in the answer sheet???! Ha ha.. That means the boy got himself 1cm taller during the military duty! :D

Daesung says men only stopped growing when they entered the military.

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Daesung says men only stopped growing when they entered the military.

Ha ha.. True! I've heard that too! But speaking of our boy, he looks more taller than before in The Ghost Detective to me. It's either Park Eun Bin is so shorter than average or he has really gotten taller. And have you noticed that she is not looking at his eyes. She is just looking at his nose while talking... :D So that means our guy is too taller to handle???! It's so sweet! Just wanna hug him! ❤

maxresdefault.jpg

• Blob 1

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. True! I've heard that too! But speaking of our boy, he looks more taller than before in The Ghost Detective to me. It's either Park Eun Bin is so shorter than average or he has really gotten taller. And have you noticed that she is not looking at his eyes. She is just looking at his nose while talking... :D So that means our guy is too taller to handle???! It's so sweet! Just wanna hug him! ❤

maxresdefault.jpg

6da7d1a154aeffcddf4573a3b7c2d2e1.jpg

spacer.png

Both ladies are 163 cm, not particularly short, but are tiny next to this 186cm-tall man. 

Why is he even wearing platform shoes in TGD press conference!?

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Why is he even wearing platform shoes in TGD press conference!?

I personally believe that taller men have a better personality and more appealing than shorter men. Women finds taller men so protective towards them. And this is a best example. Handsome looks, tall height & deep voice is all that a woman need in a man. :) PERFECTION!!!!

74718692_2339072023070997_44918845328400

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/25/2021 at 2:15 PM, gm4queen said:

Height / weight / foot size? 187 cm, 73 kg, 285 mm

Fun exercise - themed google photo search “최다니엘 다리” i.e. Choi Daniel legs :joy: and media's hilarious photo descriptions:-

2011  “Choi Daniel extended a courteous hand to help Lee Min-Jung on stage during

Cyrano Agency eventspacer.png

2012 School 2013 production presentationspacer.png

2013 11AM premiere “Long legs shortening pants?

spacer.png

2015 Lawless Lawmen event “Strong long legs

201508181614771048_55d2db7598416.jpg

2017 Jugglers press conference “Choi Daniel, Baek Jin-hee, be careful

spacer.png

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

28 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Fun exercise - themed google photo search “최다니엘 다리” i.e. Choi Daniel legs

Aww.. It's really funny dear!!! Thanks for the descriptions on each photo! :) It's really appreciated! And I got this screenshot from episode 16 of Jugglers. And we can totally see that he has long legs!!!! What a perfect man we got here!!!! ❤

177217931_2805887603056101_7540189317950

Abd by the way dear... This is from the press conference of The Beast in 2019. Can you please translate what this guy says in korean??! I get some parts that the director ask him to walk in swag!!! :D What else is he saying dear??! I am so grateful to know!! 

• Blob 1

On 4/26/2021 at 10:46 PM, gm4queen said:

Aww.. It's really funny dear!!! Thanks for the descriptions on each photo! :) It's really appreciated! And I got this screenshot from episode 16 of Jugglers. And we can totally see that he has long legs!!!! What a perfect man we got here!!!! ❤

177217931_2805887603056101_7540189317950

Abd by the way dear... This is from the press conference of The Beast in 2019. Can you please translate what this guy says in korean??! I get some parts that the director ask him to walk in swag!!! :D What else is he saying dear??! I am so grateful to know!! 

Haha descriptions are from the reporters, not me. They were fun though.

I don't understand Korean. But he may be quoting a similar anecdote here.

The story of "Swag trauma" is that on the very first day of shooting, in the first scene, the director of Beast kept rejecting  his walk and said he needed to walk with more swag, which he didn't understand how to execute. This caused him to doubt everything he knows about acting,thus he kept asking the veteran actors around him how to act, ergo the acceptance speech in 2018 KBS award ceremony when he expressed acting is hard and his confidence is low .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Hope Daniel gets on this list soon.

Don't worry dear! Daniel will surely be on top 10 or 20 most popular celebrities in South Korea once his upcoming drama start airing sometime this year. :) He was ranked at top 16 out of 30 during the time of Jugglers in 2018. So fingers crossed for his come back drama after 3 years of hiatus. I am so glad to find out that the whole world is excited about his upcoming drama Fly High, Butterfly! ❤

• Blob 1