Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

You are so right @L Leung that he is in the top shape for The Ghost Detective. I mean just look at this masculine man. He is so perfect in any robe, any color in any time. :partyblob: Plus his light beard is the feast for our eyes!!! ❤ What do you think @Pyar @Combsmania @Riya Varma @Nancy69 & @hushh ladies???! You can never resist this hotness on-screen.

62004133_2223457594632441_32500044973673

61954877_2223450311299836_74533526376357

50525284_2137411966570338_36170891545186

The first episode was so packed of his glorious looks! Their height difference and fake fight here are hilarious.

Kids and dogs love him.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Their height  fake fight here is hilarious.

Daniel & Park Eun Bin are still my fav on-screen couple. Imagine if they ever had a kiss scene in the script! Their chemistry was more than real in the drama. Miss them together so much!!!! And back then, people doubted if they were really at the very edge of falling for each other in real life. I don't know about Park Eun Bin but Daniel had something for her for sure when they were filming the drama together for months. ❤

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Kids and dogs love him.

Or shall we say he loves kids and dogs instead??! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

59 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Daniel & Park Eun Bin are still my fav on-screen couple. Imagine if they ever had a kiss scene in the script! Their chemistry was more than real in the drama. Miss them together so much!!!! And back then, people doubted if they were really at the very edge of falling for each other in real life. I don't know about Park Eun Bin but Daniel had something for her for sure when they were filming the drama together for months. ❤

I think Daniel is closer friends with Baek Jin Hee than PHB, judging from their media interactions such as this and this, BJH's instagram photos, BTS clips of Jugglers, such as hugging each other on the last filming day,  interactions on KBS award ceremonies. At least he commented more during his award acceptance speech mentioning that it was fun to work with BJH. 

Anyway, PHB looks a bit shy interacting with Daniel here but was comfortable telling the audience about Daniel's bad jokes on Happy Together. Sexy Daniel here also jokes that PHB is so pretty it makes him stutter.

It was fun and pretty impressive for Daniel to pair with younger and younger female cast.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

think Daniel is closer friends with Baek Jin Hee than PHB, judging from their media interactions such as this and this, BJH's instagram photos, BTS clips of Jugglers, such as hugging each other on the last filming day,  interactions on KBS award ceremonies. At least he commented more during his award acceptance speech mentioning that it was fun to work with BJH. 

Yes dear, I agree with you on this one. Daniel & Jin Hee are more like siblings with brotherly feelings for each other. Both were really comfortable with each other even though Jin Hee already had a boyfriend at the time. Daniel cared for her as a real life sister. But his reactions looked so different with Eun Bin for me. That's because I shipped them too hard when the drama was airing??! :D Ha ha ha.. I will keep it low key anyway!

8 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Sharing this my new art of our beloved Daniel Choi.... Missing you oppa so much :heart:

Oh my god dear???! :scream: This is totally a masterpiece.. He is so looking good in your art! Great work, girl!!!!

• Blob 1

Bu the way @L Leung @Riya Varma @Combsmania @Pyar & @hushh ladies, Choi Daniel's poll ended yesterday & most of his fans want him to play as a single dad next. Let me share this behind the scenes pic from The Ghost Detective in 2018.

FCi2DcIVUAA_kOD?format=jpg&name=medium

The baby is perfectly safe in his hands. This is the best proof that this man will be a perfect dad for his babies in the future. :heart: Can't wait that to happen.

By the way, do you think that this baby could be his brother's??! Nah, it can't be, I think!!! :D

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Unni you’re making me feel jealous reading this hehehe!! >:(

• LOL 2

6 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Unni you’re making me feel jealous reading this hehehe!! >:(

I get what you mean, darling!!! The fact that he will get married to another pretty lady and have babies with her someday makes me feel a lot more jealous about him. Seriously Daniel, can't it be one of us??! :( :bawling:

• Blob 1

17 hours ago, partyon said:

Chingus, thank you so much for voting in the poll! 

If you would like to take a look at the results later, you can find them here.

@Pyar @joccu @naul @L Leung @hushh @gm4queen @reiko @danisnk222 @larus @Riya Varma @Min2206 @Vengodijuyn27 @backstreetboysfan @agenth @Combsmania @4evrkdrama @elan1 @Nancy69

Thanks so much @partyon!:).

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/20/2021 at 10:36 AM, gm4queen said:

I get what you mean, darling!!! The fact that he will get married to another pretty lady and have babies with her someday makes me feel a lot more jealous about him. Seriously Daniel, can't it be one of us??! :( :bawling:

Dear, what do you mean? Is he planning now to getting married?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Dear, what do you mean? Is he planning now to getting married?

Dear, I remember Daniel said in 2018 that he wants to get married someday for sure but for now, he is focusing on improving his career as an actor. :) He is so sweet. But it was 3 years ago so I don't know what would this guy is thinking about the marriage now. Hope he will take a right decision in marriage as same as in picking up right projects for himself! ❤ 

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

On 4/21/2021 at 5:19 PM, gm4queen said:

Hope he will take a right decision in marriage as same as in picking up right projects for himself! 

Agreed!

I won't want the pressure to conform to a societal construct or provide for his family impact his cheerfulness or choice of projects. It's not a must in life anyway and has high emotional complications. He's played a divorcee in Jugglers anyway. Boy needs someone who loves him for who he is, and have personal fulfillment in work, hobbies, charities too. Anyway, as a Christian, I'm sure he appreciates fans warm wishes for his happiness.

As seen in clips such as this and below, I think he's popular with the ladies but in a respectful way, as he never brings up his past relationships or sounds braggadocious, and only answers briefly when asked. He's so low key he's like a benevolent prince in recluse. His costar, Baek Jin Hee looked genuinely happy for him when he won best actor for Jugglers and The Ghost Detective.

A bit of history:

1. In this 2010 interview, he says his quirkiness often surprised his past girlfriends. 

2. In 2012 interview on Conspirators, his costar Lim Chang-jung joked to conspire to find him a girlfriend.

3. The 2014 episode of Happy Together, he revealed he was single. This is the episode that he shared many dating anecdotes. 

a. In university, another school mate was also interested in a girl  he liked. He successfully won her over after 6 months of hanging out. First date involved saving up for amusement park tickets, no bus to return home and dozing in a Korean sauna.

b. He would ask a girl he's interested right away if she would like to go on a date with him, regardless of her then relationship status. (Whoa perks of being handsome)

c. Spent most nights of his early twenties on dance floors of clubs, where he would be offered phone numbers.

d. Not a fan of surprises, as he failed to create one for a girlfriend, when she took the fake argument seriously and her crying increased through the music, flowers and necklace. They broke up shortly after.

e. Prefers shorter girls.

4. He's single from the 2018 interview and shared his views on marriage.

Spoiler

When do you plan on getting married?

Well, fortunately, my brother got married recently and so [my family] is not pressuring me into marriage (laughs). I don’t have a girlfriend, anyway. My mother died when I was four, and I used to have this ungrounded will to form my own family, but now I’ve come to realize that my work requires a lot of sacrifice and dedication from my family. So I think marriage will come when my passion for acting subsides a little.

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, L Leung said:

A bit of history:

I am so grateful that you posted a long comment with everything we need to know about him dear!!! :lol: Seriously, I never knew some of these details about him before. Thanks a lot for educating us with insights about him.

21 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Anyway, as seen in clips such as this and below, I think he's popular with the ladies but in a respectful way, as he never brings up his past relationships or sounds braggadocious, and only answers briefly when asked. He's so low key he's like a benevolent prince in recluse.

Yes, totally agree. He has never caught in any scandals so I see that ladies respect him so much. He does it vice versa. And I only know got it that he is close friends with the actress Clara who worked with him in Babyfaced Beauty!!!! Lee Yi Kyung is also a close friend of Daniel since School 2013. Glad to know that he has friends inside the entertainment industry.

It's true that he is so private about his private life. But as @Pyar chingu also said, I would really love it if he meets a kind, loveable & innocent lady as same as him intact. He has been maintaining a clean image for himself so far. I really hope he will meet a lady who helps him to improve himself. And there is no rush at the same time, right guys??! Marriage is a lifetime achievement so let's hope he will get married at the most perfect time. He always achieved everything in most perfect times so fingers crossed for his future love life as well. 

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I really hope he will meet a lady who helps him to improve himself. And there is no rush at the same time, right guys??! Marriage is a lifetime achievement so let's hope he will get married at the most perfect time.

Yes! To grow better together as a team. Rushing means bad decisions. I support his decision regardless of marital status. His life, his choice.

tumblr_p33130jHri1sxg8vro5_r1_400.gifv

(Source)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 Year ago

:fiercebunny:

Guys, did you know that our handsome guy Choi Daniel was invited to a radio show as a guest in 2020, April. It's been already 1 year since we heard his sexy voice in radio. Tagging new friends @L Leung @Riya Varma @Combsmania & @Nancy69 to listen his interview in the link below. And I hope @L Leung can post some great insights about his speech here. :lol:

http://www.podbbang.com/ch/1773641?e=23495943

Just in case, here is the link to the original post

Let's enjoy his sexy voice until he make his small screen come back later. :)

• Love 1