Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

By the way dear, about him quitting the university after just one semester... I heard that he quit because his family had not much money to support him?? Is that true??! I really feel bad for him sometimes that he must have been suffering a lot in his childhood. But just look at him today. He is a world famous South Korean actor. :) Falling in love with him over & over again. ❤

I read that too. Maybe a bit of both? I think poverty was pretty commonplace in Korea families, not everyone can afford university without part-time jobs. He seems the gentle kind that goes with life, never bitter with losing his mother at young age, being given an unusual name that kids made fun of or living separate from his father and brother. Look how optimistic and grateful he is recalling his story of being scolded with profanity by a production crew member when he was a fresh actor.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, L Leung said:

He seems the gentle kind that goes with life, never bitter with losing his mother at young age, being given an unusual name that kids made fun of or living separate from his father and brother. Look how optimistic and grateful he is recalling his story of being scolded with profanity when he was a fresh actor.

Yes, I agree with you!!! If it was another rookie actor who got scolded with then he would make a havoc on the set. But Daniel is so humble & down-to-earth guy. I think he never disobey or disrespect an adult. That's why I love this man a lot. He must have been walking through a stressful path but he can be very proud about himself sincerely. I think the harder the childhood was, then the future shines brightly ahead of you. He is the best evidence. I respect him for being so patient all the way long. :) :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

51 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I agree with you!!! If it was another rookie actor who got scolded with then he would make a havoc on the set. But Daniel is so humble & down-to-earth guy. I think he never disobey or disrespect an adult. That's why I love this man a lot. He must have been walking through a stressful path but he can be very proud about himself sincerely. I think the harder the childhood was, then the future shines brightly ahead of you. He is the best evidence. I respect him for being so patient all the way long. :) :heart:

He's amicable but sincere and genuine. Only positive feedback on his work ethic from fellow actors . He's wise to choose to be low-key than be attention-seeking with the media or have scandals. Probably very careful with his public image.

Have you seen his speech when receiving the best actor award for TGD? He says he was doubtful of his skill set due to working with the director he's longed to work for and among veteran actors, but grateful to be motivated by the award. He thanked a long list of people by name,  including managers, actors,  writers, directors.

A fellow drama commentator says the writing towards the end of TGD got unreasonable, but Daniel managed to sustain the audience with his stellar performance.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Have you seen his speech when receiving the best actor award for TGD? He says he was doubtful of his skill set due to working with the director he's longed to work for and among veteran actors, but grateful to be motivated by the award. He thanked a long list of people by name, probably including a wide range of production crew members, writers, directors, assistants.

A fellow drama commentator says the writing towards the end of TGD got unreasonable, but Daniel managed to sustain the audience with his stellar performance.

Yes, I have seen the video! But I think he felt so down for having low ratings for the drama rather than being among veteran actors??! I don' know dear! But it's the best thing that he received the excellence actor award for the drama. He must have been motivated by it. :)

And Daniel is really the selling point of the drama, undoubtedly. I've also read it in everywhere. And dear, do you think that he was regretting for accepting the drama in the first place??! Because some people doubted that he looked not so happy in the last ep! :( Nevertheless, The Ghost Detective is definitely a milestone in his career. I am so happy for him to accepting it!

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I have seen the video! But I think he felt so down for having low ratings for the drama rather than being among veteran actors??! I don' know dear! But it's the best thing that he received the excellence actor award for the drama. He must have been motivated by it. :)

And Daniel is really the selling point of the drama, undoubtedly. I've also read it in everywhere. And dear, do you think that he was regretting for accepting the drama in the first place??! Because some people doubted that he looked not so happy in the last ep! :( Nevertheless, The Ghost Detective is definitely a milestone in his career. I am so happy for him to accepting it!

I don't know about regret, but he was wise to accept 2 offers of such contrasting genres in short period after military discharge, the bubbly love drama to accumulate audience, the horror series to prove he's main lead material, both characters coincidentally falling in love with his assistant.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

I don't know about regret, but he was wise to accept 2 offers of such contrasting genres in short period after military discharge, the bubbly love drama to accumulate audience, the horror series to prove he's main lead material, both characters coincidentally falling in love with his assistant.

Yeah, falling in love with his assistant in both dramas. :) He is totally the main lead material, dear! No worries about that. And is it just me or he only accept scripts in which his character has to do a lot of hard work & dedication??! He just doesn't accept anything & everything he offers with without a second thought. 

• Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I miss him also. So i am about to edit his photos to fade some loneliness i feel. I really love to see daniel soon

Wish oppa hear us and come back soon. :bawling:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I miss him also. So i am about to edit his photos to fade some loneliness i feel. I really love to see daniel soon

1 minute ago, Pyar said:

Wish oppa hear us and come back soon. 

It really worries me that we haven't seen him in 2 months. He is really not doing any filming for the next drama. I believe his filming ended in February. Then why such a secret??! I mean it's as if he is not yet permissioned to step in to the public until jtbc officially announce about Salon de NABI. :( This is so annoying. I hate waiting. :blink:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

I'm done to my latest photo edit of our lovely Daniel. I hope you guys will love it too. I'm trying to find, some of his new photos. But for now we don't have. So we will stay to our throwback Daniel Oppa old photos. Miss you Daniel. :blush:

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

44 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I'm done to my latest photo edit of our lovely Daniel. I hope you guys will love it too.

Girl, go check out the 1st post of the thread. I uploaded one of your photo edits as the cover for Daniel. And it rocks!!! :lol: So beautiful, dear!!! I just love it! ❤ Please do check it out!!! I also gave you the credit for making the cover at the bottom of the 1st post! Thanks a lot for the quick response!!!!

Your color combination is so bright on his cover photo! I think my banners look like colors faded off comparing with your bright cover. :D

• Blob 2

10 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Girl, go check out the 1st post of the thread. I uploaded one of your photo edits as the cover for Daniel. And it rocks!!! :lol: So beautiful, dear!!! I just love it! ❤ Please do check it out!!! I also gave you the credit for making the cover at the bottom of the 1st post! Thanks a lot for the quick response!!!!

Your color combination is so bright on his cover photo! I think my banners look like colors faded off comparing with your bright cover. :D

Thank you so much dear, and i'm so touch because my work finally be a part of Daniel's thread :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/13/2021 at 11:33 PM, Nancy69 said:

Oh my god, my machine is faulty, I actually typed english

By the way, have you ever watched Choi Daniel's other dramas except for High Kick 2??! His others drama like Babyfaced Beauty, School 2013, Phantom, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective are so popular among his fans. :) And it's a pleasant surprise that people still love him in High Kick 2. It's a decade old drama, you know!

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

By the way, have you ever watched Choi Daniel's other dramas except for High Kick 2??! His others drama like Babyfaced Beauty, School 2013, Phantom, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective are so popular among his fans. :) And it's a pleasant surprise that people still love him in High Kick 2. It's a decade old drama, you know!

I have seen many of his works, but honestly Lee JiHoon is in my mind, I really love that character, How to post pictures, I have not used the computer onl for a while but only use the phone 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

16 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And is it just me or he only accept scripts in which his character has to do a lot of hard work & dedication??! He just doesn't accept anything & everything he offers with without a second thought. 

He strives to add depth to his roles for sure. I think he doesn't accept explicitly intimate scenes, the famous one in Jugglers is perhaps his max? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

52 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

have seen many of his works, but honestly Lee JiHoon is in my mind, I really love that character,

Wow! It's great to hear that you have watched his other dramas as well! So cool! ❤️ Yes, I also love him in High Kick 2. He is so hot despite being only 23 years old. :rolleyes:

25 minutes ago, L Leung said:

He strives to add depth to his roles for sure. I think he doesn't accept explicitly intimate scenes, the famous one in Jugglers is perhaps his max? 

Yeah, I also think so dear! He only accept roles which does not harm his clean image in kdramaland. And even in Jugglers he suggested to take a closer shot when the female lead took his glasses off. But the camera was more focus on something else. :D Hahaha... If you know what I mean. 

And there is a not very known short film by him that contains a deep kissing scene. Sorry, I don't remember the name. I will tag you the video later. It's not very popular among his fans so take time to find out. I think many people are not aware that he started in a short film!

• Blob 1

58 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And there is a not very known short film by him that contains a deep kissing scene. Sorry, I don't remember the name. I will tag you the video later. It's not very popular among his fans so take time to find out. I think many people are not aware that he started in a short film!

I only found this recently, from The Musical?

https://youtu.be/x4gmg0iMUDQ

• Like 1
  • Love 1