Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

On 11/11/2020 at 2:40 PM, gm4queen said:

Daniel officially introduces his online fan meeting to his Japanese fans. I think it's on the set of Fly High, Butterfly as he is wearing eye-glasses.

"He says that this is his first time that he holds an online event. Due to the influence of corona infection, it is difficult to hold a fan meeting in Japan this year so he decided to hold an online event to connect his fans. It starts on 11.28 at 5pm KST. He is also very much waiting to meet his fans."

All fans are also excited to see with you.

• Love 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• parkeunbinchoidaniel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

4 hours ago, Jasmine Kay said:

All fans are also excited to see with you.

Hello dear! Welcome onboard! We are so happy to have a Myanmar fan of Choi Daniel! :) He is currently filming for his upcoming drama & he will hold an online fan meeting for his japanese fans on November 28. And Japan is so excited for him that they have already bought the tickets for the event. I really hope we will be able to see him on November 28. I think he is extremely popular in both Vietnam & Japan. I feel envy for those fans. :D

And we hope you will continue showing your support for him here. Love is in the air when he is around! ❤

• Like 3
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Complete List Of Upcoming Korean Dramas For 2021

A Great Selection Of Exciting Dramas In Store For 2021 Filled With Star-studded Casts. Which Ones Are Going On Your List?

FLY HIGH, BUTTERFLY
날아올라라 나비

Channel: JTBC

Cast: Kim Hyang-Gi, Daniel Choi, Oh Yoon-Ah, Sim Eun-Woo

ui7kg3lz6ra3pxm5g3zor964i256eo42.png?f=w

Fly High, Butterfly, revolves around the workers and patrons of a hair salon called Fly High, Butterfly.

The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

View the full article here

• Like 3
  • Love 3
4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

The ensemble cast has already drawn attention, especially the return of Daniel Choi to the small screen. He has filled in some small bit roles on various dramas, but finally he is making his long-awaited return to stardom. 

Yes. He only did cameo appearance for 2 yrs. Can not wait see him in new drama. Hope they release his pics soon. B)

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Dear Choi Daniel, 

I have been a huge fan to you since i last watched high kick 2. You have always been my idol. In many drama and movies you were the best acting. You have kind heart. You are very nice person who loves to help others. I also admire your taste and sense in fashion. Whatever you wear u look so handsome! I hope someday i could meet you so i could tell you how much of a huge fan i am to you!!!! I'm looking forward to Ur upcoming drama with my favourite actress Kim hyang gi. Fighting

• Like 2
  • Love 3
52 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT!

hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting. an actor with an interesting story behind his name is Daniel Choi. read on to discover his story and what makes him special according to his fans. 

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! Really hope that more people will be interested in him now. This is so cool! :lol: Can't wait for the feedback from other chingus!

people are definitely curious about his name. Even today, I see on you people asking that why his name is Daniel? i think many people miss him out as a south korean actor because of his non-korean name. :mellow:

• Like 7
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Oh my goodness!  I could not recognise him!    He was with that Ms Jang Nara, Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk, right, the same teacher?

Hello chingu! Yeah, this is him! He played as Kang Se Chan in School 2013. A handsome, charismatic & cold teacher in eye-glasses! :) Have you watched any of his other dramas??! Try his 2018 horror drama, The Ghost Detective if you love horror genre. Thanks a lot for dropping by, chingu!

• Like 4
  • Love 4
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello chingu! Yeah, this is him! He played as Kang Se Chan in School 2013. A handsome, charismatic & cold teacher in eye-glasses! :) Have you watched any of his other dramas??! Try his 2018 horror drama, The Ghost Detective if you love horror genre. Thanks a lot for dropping by, chingu!

LOL, I don't really follow any K-actor / actress before  Year 2020  LOL
Not until during the covid crisis, I was working from home, and chanced on TKEM, thus LMH (the profile as you can see)
I do watch here and there, once awhile, but at my own slow snail pace. 

To answer your question @gm4queen, no, I have not watched Choi Daniel's other dramas - but I have heard of HIS name in the past.  I like him in School 2013.   I was asked to watch School 2013, after much persuasion from a friend .. and that was like, it took me 2 years before I did.    :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 1
2 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

To answer your question @gm4queen, no, I have not watched Choi Daniel's other dramas - but I have heard of HIS name in the past.  I like him in School 2013.   I was asked to watch School 2013, after much persuasion from a friend .. and that was like, it took me 2 years before I did.    :mrgreen:

Awww... So sweet chingu! Glad that other people also watch his dramas & know a bit of him. He is gaining more fan base after his military discharge as well. Jugglers is his come back drama & it's a sweet office rom-com. Then he starred in The Ghost Detective & his upcoming drama Fly High, Butterfly is slated to air in 2021. It's based on a hair salon & do drop by the drama thread if you are interested, chingu!! it's so nice to meet you here.. :lol:

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021