Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well, @L Leung @Riya Varma @Deverly Francisco ladies,

I edited this video myself & uploaded on youtube. It's all about our lovely guy, Daniel! I hope you will like it! From a sweet, cute & charming boy in to a dashing, stylish & sexy young guy! ❤ Enjoy!!!! 

And this guy is definitely not a workaholic. He only star in few dramas at the same time. One project per year or so. But I think Daniel should expand his activities more to grab fans, star in more projects, going to public events etc. And definitely wanna see him in variety shows. He only appear in Happy Together. I am so grateful for that but it's not nearly enough, boy!! Please give us more of you!!! :lol:

And hoping to see more of Daniel ahead of the new drama. I wonder if KBS invites him in to a episode on Happy Together to promote Fly High, Butterfly. Last time, he was so childish with making everyone laughed out loud on Happy Together. But this time, it's JTBC so I am afraid if he would make any public appearances for the publicity of the new drama. :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

When the romance king suddenly turned in to a horror king in 2018

Jugglers and TGD were smart choices of comeback, felt like two  parts of an exam to qualify him as a versatile actor that hasn't lost touch of his skills after 2 years' hiatus -  light or intense characters with painful past.

Some Koreans think K dramas are always about romance. Seems there's an oversupply but also strong demand?

Fans who shy away from TGD are at a huge loss! Please watch this drama, as it's not as scary as one may think.

- Strong performances from most cast. Rich back stories, intertwined characters, each bringing their unique skills set useful to tell the story.

- I like that the most educated characters are female, Park Joo-hee as Baek Da-hee, a lawyer from a top firm, and Lee Joo-young as Gil Chae-won, a medical examiner.

- Social justice themes are covered, such as hazing in military, questioning authority, nepotism & cover-ups, police not taking suicide investigations seriously, survivors' guilt, poverty in South Korea.

- Horror stories are often excellent settings to explore guilt, payback, human fallibility and immediate retributions. Characters' appearances aren't bound by death, they can always return as other forms. ;)

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 1
  • Insightful 1

21 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Jugglers and TGD were smart choices of comeback, felt like two  parts of an exam to qualify him as a versatile actor that hasn't lost touch of his skills after 2 years' hiatus -  light or intense characters with painful past.

This is the most insightful line about him. So happy that you joined here with us dear! This guy never lose his talent. He is purely talented. He only need more fans to support his career. I truly believe that Choi Daniel deserves much more than this. More fandom, more fame, more spotlight. :) 

Let's do our best to support him here. I want his every fan to gather here to love his new drama. Jugglers is by all means a lovely drama. But I personally know that some of his fans dropped off The Ghost Detective. So I am having much hopes for his next drama. Let's hope the best for him! :heart:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, L Leung said:

What other professions or characters would you like Daniel to play?

He's been a doctor, teacher, pianist, scientist, actor-turned-bar-owner,  businessman, hacker, human trafficker, policeman, private detective, journalist-turned-ad-agency-director etc.

It is a good question.:D

@gm4queen since you invited me to share my options, I will do it. I haven`t watch all his dramas (I watched just 4 dramas) so I did not watch him playing all those professions. It will be nice if he will play a military officer,  a pilot (plane pilot  or car racer) or an announcer.

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

10 minutes ago, larus said:

@gm4queen since you invited me to share my options, I will do it. I haven`t watch all his dramas (I watched just 4 dramas) so I did not watch him playing all those professions. It will be nice if he will play a military officer,  a pilot (plain pilot  or car racer) or an announcer.

Wow, something new. A car racer is a perfect role for him. Tall & hot wearing a helmet & costumes! I can totally imagine the picture!!! It's a nice suggestion, dear! :lol: I think it would be more hot if he grow a light beard & cut his hair shorter! :heart:

2 minutes ago, Deverly Francisco said:

Any of daniel characters, will be love of his fans. But i love to see him in a horror genre. 

Oh yes dear!!! I am not at all a horror lover. But I love seeing him more in tough, rough horror genre after The Ghost Detective. Let's see if he cast in a horror drama again. I think he casted for The Beast movie because of his rugged look as Lee Da Il! :huh:

• Like 3

Just now, Riya Varma said:

The video is soooo beautiful Unni! I’ve actually seen it before I joined the platform. I actually watch it often, every time I miss oppa.

Wow!! Thanks a lot for loving my video darling!!! :lol: Finally I am having new hopes for this year because of this handsome man. Let's wait till jtbc releases official photos of Daniel. YAYYY!!! :innocent:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, larus said:

@gm4queen since you invited me to share my options, I will do it. I haven`t watch all his dramas (I watched just 4 dramas) so I did not watch him playing all those professions. It will be nice if he will play a military officer,  a pilot (plane pilot  or car racer) or an announcer.

Good idea! Ah characters in suits and uniform seem to be the consensus.

4 dramas are more than what I've watched - The Ghost Detective, a few episodes of Jugglers. I've watched him in The Beast, The Chronicles of Evil,  Lawless Lawmen.

He mentioned being a cheerleader in college here. I'd like to see him in  genres like sports and dance too.

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I think he casted for The Beast movie because of his rugged look as Lee Da Il! 

Yeah, scruffy and bulkier but shorter hair than Lee Da Il. LDI was mostly in shirts and suits, Jong-chan is in tees, jeans and layered jackets.

He's the only likeable and functioning character in The Beast, other than Lee Sang-hee's female detective. He was the moral tether to Lee Sung-min's character, preventing him from crossing lines beating up or befriending criminals. It was always refreshing and lightening to see him on screen. Still the cute Choi Daniel that we know of, who gave a flower to cheer up the injured bar owner (plus signature smile), engaged in playful banter with his superior and was friendly to the fellow newcomer detective.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, L Leung said:

He's the only likeable and functioning character in The Beast, other than Lee Sang-hee's female detective. He was the moral tether to Lee Sung-min's character, preventing him from crossing lines beating up or befriending criminals. It was always refreshing and lightening to see him on screen. Still the cute Choi Daniel that we know of, who gave a flower to cheer up the injured bar owner (plus signature smile), engaged in playful banter with his superior and was friendly to the fellow newcomer detective.

So dear, you really watched The Beast movie?? I only watched his parts & it's all enough to grab the glimpse of this talented guy! He really played a supporting role there but I guess everyone loved him as they always loved him before. :) Plus there is a spoiler in the middle of the movie so, not really my taste. :(

By the way, have you watched any of his singing videos before???! I mean he sang an OST for his 2010 movie Cyrano Agency! He is really a kid at heart! :heart: I want to keep him with me! :D

• LOL 2

On 3/15/2021 at 6:47 PM, hushh said:

Still no new photos of Choi Daniel oppa. :cries:

Instead of waiting for new photos, I'm just gonna find old photos of him.

Check out the legs.

spacer.png

Too pretty for flowers.

spacer.png

spacer.png

Someone calm this boy down.

Spoiler

spacer.png

Edited by L Leung
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, L Leung said:

Someone calm this boy down.

Congratulations on posting his pics here for the very first time, dear! :lol: You are finally on board!

Ha ha.. Really dear, I've never seen anyone being this excited with a basket of flowers in hand. He is so delicate, right??! Someone please protect him! I mean the lady in his dream! :D

And thank you for sharing his old stuff with us. I love this pic a lot. His smile is so pure & pretty! :heart: Looking more childish in short hair. Man in black!!!

46413968_268843540491364_769024820579722

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 hours ago, Pyar said:

Oppa in action mode :mrgreen:

How sexy! Hope he models more! He's such a puppy, so I always imagine it hard for him to act cool or  scold people without breaking character into smiley soft boy.

On 3/15/2021 at 8:56 PM, gm4queen said:

So dear, you really watched The Beast movie?? I only watched his parts & it's all enough to grab the glimpse of this talented guy! He really played a supporting role there but I guess everyone loved him as they always loved him before. :) Plus there is a spoiler in the middle of the movie so, not really my taste. :(

By the way, have you watched any of his singing videos before???! I mean he sang an OST for his 2010 movie Cyrano Agency! He is really a kid at heart! :heart: I want to keep him with me! :D

Thanks for sharing! Sorry to say that was not his best performance. He was better in this clip from Elle magazine, in this KBS radio show, or the video below (such a foetus!!)

Edited by serenilmauve
Please follow the rules and don’t quote images, tweets, gifs, videos and etc.! Don’t delete moderators edits! Thanks!
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1