Quantcast
Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've finished watching The Ghost Detective for the _______ time!!! :D Seriously, I can't remember the count!!! And even after one year, it is my most fav K-drama ever!!! I think it has Daniel's best performance so far!!! I never thought that I would get addicted to a horror series ever but he made it possible for me!!! :heart: This guy is incredible...

 

And where are you really, boy???! Please come back real quick as it's already more than a year since you possessed us in Lee Da Il's robes!!! :) 

 

And here is what I found a few minutes ago... Your biweekly dose of scare-free Choi Daniel's stoicness from episode 5 of The Ghost Detective!! He is so gorgeous... Lee Da Il!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

 

 

Wow.... @gm4queen yes same have no idea how much we watched:joy:....I really hope he will come at kbs awards for presenter... announce the winner....he really look handsome in every scenes even with eunbin...my fav moment was when Han told yeowool she sleep u got black under Ur eyed and daily was staring at her..the way he stared at her was so sweet. 

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo7_500.gifv. This is funny scene...I love this scene.

tumblr_pgwt5kLRXF1wcaps0o3_540.png

Cute:heart:

tumblr_pgsehcZKcQ1sqz8a7o4_r1_400.gifv

Its so cute the way Eun bin touched him and the way .   both of them stared....

The way dail only smiled or stared at yeowool..:joy:

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o9_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o4_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o6_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o1_r1_400.gifv

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o3_r1_400.gifv @gm4queen

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2707

  • gm4queen

    1151

  • parkeunbinchoidaniel

    318

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

On 12/8/2019 at 9:13 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Wow.... @gm4queen yes same have no idea how much we watched:joy:....I really hope he will come at kbs awards for presenter... announce the winner....he really look handsome in every scenes even with eunbin...my fav moment was when Han told yeowool she sleep u got black under Ur eyed and daily was staring at her..the way he stared at her was so sweet. 

 

Its so cute the way Eun bin touched him and the way .   both of them stared....

The way dail only smiled or stared at yeowool..:joy:

 

Oh my god dear... how did you find these gifs???! I love them all!!! :wub: He is even more handsome when he stares at her! Thanks a lot for these gifs & let me re-post my fav of them!!!

 

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o9_r1_400.gifv&k tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o3_r1_400.gifv&k 

tumblr_pg5hiiKYZL1wcaps0o1_r1_400.gifv&k

 

And yes, I am so crossing fingers for him to attend KBS drama awards 2019 & presents an awards!!! I really wanna see him in one way or another dear!!! And this year is almost ending so I really hope he does a drama in the upcoming year!!! And he doesn't accepts anything he gets, he only accepts the roles which fits to his strong personality!! So, let's be patient & wait for him, dear!! :) He will be back soon!!!!!

 

And as you can see, he knows the best for him... :wub: Feel so happy to see that viewers around the world love The Ghost Detective a lot!!! It's a refreshing change for his acting career!!! :) keep it all up, boy!!! We ❤ you, Dan! 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, gm4queen said:

Oh my god dear... how did you find these gifs???! I love them all!!! :wub: He is even more handsome when he stares at her! Thanks a lot for these gifs & let me re-post my fav of them!!!

I found these on Tumblr........yes he's soo handsome when starring at her even during the interview which is so cute @gm4queen......welcome glads U love them

 

On 12/9/2019 at 4:01 AM, gm4queen said:

And yes, I am so crossing fingers for him to attend KBS drama awards 2019 & presents an awards!!! I really wanna see him in one way or another dear!!! And this year is almost ending so I really hope he does a drama in the upcoming year!!! And he doesn't accepts anything he gets, he only accepts the roles which fits to his strong personality!! So, let's be patient & wait for him, dear!! :) He will be back soon!!!!!

 

And as you can see, he knows the best for him... :wub: Feel so happy to see that viewers around the world love The Ghost Detective a lot!!! It's a refreshing change for his acting career!!! :) keep it all up, boy!!! We ❤ you, Dan! 

Yes let pray.

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally, the guy is back in spotlight! Looks like Daniel attended an art gallery today & he is so handsome as always & his poses are so adorable! :) :wub: I love his silky hair as well... So refreshing!!! And when is he gonna come back for us??? I want him back so badly! Now, it's more than a year & I am loosing my patience here waiting for him... :(

 

Dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 & other lovelies, these are the newest pics of Daniel!!! :) He is looking so cute, isn't he???! :wub:

 

74797767_177720073310692_839234252081660

 

78821349_190109088786528_152496340193077

 

  • Like 2
  • Love 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Merry Christmas @gm4queen . I’m sad we had no drama from him this year 

 

 

Yes of course dear... I am so sad too! Really hope that he casts in a drama soon in 2020! Not only us, in fact everyone is waiting for his come back & next drama!!! Wish he knows how we feel!! :wub: 

 

Merry Christmas chingu!!! And thanks a lot for wishing me even though I am not celebrating Christmas... :) And speaking of Christmas, suddenly Jugglers popped up in my mind! That's such a beautiful time! :) I want that time back!! Miss him to the bits...! :( :bawling:

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/8/2019 at 3:10 PM, gm4queen said:

I've finished watching The Ghost Detective for the _______ time!!! :D Seriously, I can't remember the count!!! And even after one year, it is my most fav K-drama ever!!! I think it has Daniel's best performance so far!!! I never thought that I would get addicted to a horror series ever but he made it possible for me!!! :heart: This guy is incredible...

 

well, I liked him in The Ghost Detective too :D 

I guess I am not into romance lol. I prefer quiet romance in daily dramas. I think Daniel can do well in a daily, and imagine how happy you will be to watch him for 6 whole months :D:D 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Finally, the guy is back in spotlight! Looks like Daniel attended an art gallery today & he is so handsome as always & his poses are so adorable! :) :wub: I love his silky hair as well... So refreshing!!! And when is he gonna come back for us??? I want him back so badly! Now, it's more than a year & I am loosing my patience here waiting for him..

Omg @gm4queen......he's sooo cute like a teddy bear.....he's so different now but looking handsome....thanks for sharing:heart:

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

 

well, I liked him in The Ghost Detective too :D 

I guess I am not into romance lol. I prefer quiet romance in daily dramas. I think Daniel can do well in a daily, and imagine how happy you will be to watch him for 6 whole months :D:D 

 

Hello hello dear!! Long time no see! It's so great to see you here! :wub:

 

Yes, I love him in The Ghost Detective so much! But he hasn't done a drama since then! It's more than a year now :( And as you said, I'd be so delightful to see him in a daily drama, for 6 whole months! :D But he said himself that he doesn't like long productions & he mostly prefer short & sweet mini series! :D :heart: But let's see dear! Hope for he best! You know, you always give me butterflies about him! :)

 

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

Omg @gm4queen......he's sooo cute like a teddy bear.....he's so different now but looking handsome....thanks for sharing:heart:

 

Teddy bear...? Yes, that's it! That's the correct word for his current looks dear! :D Oh no, why did I forget that??! You are so sweet, darling!! And now, let's wait til the teddy bear converts in to the handsome boyfriend he always be!!! :) :D Fingers crossed! I guess his fans are so sad that he didn't do a drama for this year! Let's hope the best for him in the new year!! :) :heart: I miss him so much...

 

And did you notice that his long hair is short again?!! May be he is eyeing on a drama to return soon! :) :wub:

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...