Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• parkeunbinchoidaniel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

Wow... He is so handsome & cute in High Kick Through The Roof!!! :) No matter what the ending is but Lee Jo Hoon is so sexy in glasses! His very first lead role! :heart: Since he is not yet back in the K-dramaland, just posting some behind the scenes pics of his Lee Hi Joon character! Love from 10 yrs ago.... Love his messy hair even more!!!

Please come back soon, boy!!!! WE ALL ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!! 

♥️♥️♥️♥️

photo97341.jpg

photo97340.jpg

photo98122.jpg

Spoiler

photo99643.jpg

photo99642.jpg

photo108187.jpg

photo112071.jpg

fullsizephoto101977.jpg

photo112072.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 2
19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow... He is so handsome & cute in High Kick Through The Roof!!! :) No matter what the ending is but Lee Jo Hoon is so sexy in glasses! His very first lead role! :heart: Since he is not yet back in the K-dramaland, just posting some behind the scenes pics of his Lee Hi Joon character! Love from 10 yrs ago.... Love his messy hair even more!!!

yes @gm4queen he is so cute in high kick as a doctor. Miss him so much hope he come back soon for us:kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021