Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well, exactly a month ago, on March 29, I posted this pic on my IG that we all miss him! But today, April 29, right after a month, I am so happy to announce that he is really back on spotlight! So without any further ado, here we go! ♥♥♥♥:) Tagging dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 @danisnk222 @ssoaegi @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 @audreyng205 @Yogi Daniel @hushh & other ladies as well.. :)

95265390_2501051380206393_69059668425362

This evening, he was invited by TBS eFM to join as the guest in their new revamped program, The Scoop! So our guy happily accepted the offer & joined there & discussed his acting career and what he’s been up to lately. Daniel only talked in korean but the female host often translated his dialogues in to english. So here is a quick summary of the guy himself at TBS eFM - The Scoop! :D I noted them down as they speak! So I hope you all will find my effort helpful to understand what he said!

So the female host (DJ Hanna) introduced him as an inspiring person who help us have happiness & positiveness in our lives. He is the guest in the very first week of the program. Then I saw this message on youtube live streaming! Yes, the guy has arrived at the studio! :) And he greeted for his fans first! B)

95240839_2501051530206378_10412927963229

Then she asked what shall she call him.. Choi Daniel or Daniel or Dan???! :D How sweet! Then he simply said that call him whatever she likes. And I think they have met before in 2014 for an interview! So she knows him well. 

And then they are instantly having so many comments, mostly in korean about him & the female host said that she is surprised to see that many comments about him there. Then Daniel said that he is also stunned to find out by himself that he is receiving so many love from his fans. ♥ There was a korean comment asking him to come quickly on the show today! B)

And he further said that he is a outdoor guy & love to travel but he is currently staying at home because of covid 19. :(

And then one of fans texted that he is a very handsome actor & whether he is wearing glasses at the studio but the female host said that he is not wearing any glasses at the moment! Wow!!! His fans know 100% about him. :o Then he insisted that he had to wear glasses for the first time in the sit-com High Kick Through the Roof... And next he said that he is still having a friendly connection with his then co-star Hwang Jung Eum. 

And another fan commented that she is so happy to hear his voice after a long time & Daniel said that he is also very happy to be in the studio & he likes the program himself. And fans asked him to return being a radio DJ again & he said that he would love to become a DJ again but it is not the right time now. And I think he promised to return as the loving DJ Daniel for his fans someday. :)

And then the female host asked him to give her some tips on hosting a radio show as he is a DJ himself but he simply said that she is already doing it nicely so nothing to teach at all. :D

Then fans again texted that they miss him so much & a drama please. And the female host asked if Daniel is doing any projects at the moment. But he said that he is not doing anything & just stay home! Then she asked him what's he doing at home & he said he love cooking & he is enjoying home cooking these days rather than having outdoor foods. And home training, watching reality shows on TV & gaming also in his stay-at-home list. :)

Then back to drama & films.. Daniel said that he likes working on both drama & films but both are different in production so it's hard to choose one. Then later he said that he prefers dramas more. :heart:

And he revealed something new that he tried his hand on directing & he already directed an indie film recently. :o

Then a male fan ( @Yogi Daniel :D) openly asked him to open an instagram acc but he jokingly said that he has an E-mail though... :D Naughty boy! So glad to hear that he has male fans too...!

And then the time has come to the end of the program with Daniel. So the female host described that it is a short & sweet interview with Dan & please say something to his fans by himself. Then Daniel said that it is a pleasure to meet everyone as always & he has more to talk with his fans but the time is already up. :heart: So see you again. Thank you. Bye bye. :)

Then the show ended with Daniel's song request Get Out Of My Head by Kristina Antuna. :thumbsup:

Listen to his full interview here

• Love 5
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

:joy:hes so funny can't believe there is male fan too:joy: glad he's back. Poor him he can't travel:bawling: but I hope he had great time at home. We really miss him badly. Really happy he's back thank you @gm4queen for sharing this news to us and making note this for us. We r really grateful Ur a true fan:heart:. Hopefully there is new drama or movie. 

It's my great pleasure dear! I love posting about him a lot! :) Finally something sweet to overcome the bitterness! And now that he is back in an unofficial way, let's hope that he will return in the official way, in a drama soon! B) He has to come now, dear! I was afraid that his fans might forget him as he was away from the screen for a long time but today knew it that his fans are craving for him to come back! And it is a very good sign! :heart:

It is as if he provoked his fans with his voice after being quiet for a long time.. :D But I am so impressed that we got the chance to hear his beautiful voice today.. I was feeling so down lately that we have no news nor pics of him! So I am all freshed up! :D And I think it's the uniqueness in his personality that he is well known as a DJ & a perfect radio partner! :heart: I love him for being multi-talented guy! Wish that he return soon to the small screen & make us fall for him more & more! ♥♥♥♥

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Then fans again texted that they miss him so much & a drama please. And the female host asked if Daniel is doing any projects at the moment. But he said that he is not doing anything & just stay home! Then she asked him what's he doing at home & he said he love cooking & he is enjoying home cooking these days rather than having outdoor foods. And home training, watching reality shows on TV & gaming also in his stay-at-home list. :)

Happy to hear his voice. Yes a new drama for Choi Daniel please :thumbsup:

• Love 1

On 4/29/2020 at 7:31 PM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Same I was afraid too since its been 1 and half yr there is no news about him but so grateful every one still remember him and keep on supporting him without stopping it or give up. Very happy we r truly appreciate fans to him. I know Choi Daniel must be really happy. Of course he deserve it. @gm4queen

Of course dear!! He is so stunned by himself that so many of his fans commented on youtube for him! :) I just thought that his fans will missed it out but no one let go of the chance at all! His fans love him madly! And I think it's great that he is a radio personality that we can have him often in radio shows & see his true self! B) I am afraid other korean actors don't do radio so they are only limited to the screen! But Dan is so unique that he often gives us surprises appearing in radio shows! :) He is so popular as a DJ in KBS!

Now that we all are happy to hear him, let's hope that someone casts him in a drama soon, dear!! You know, now they have to cast him at any cost! :D♥♥♥♥ They must know that his fans are craving for him...!

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 8:21 PM, gm4queen said:

Well, exactly a month ago, on March 29, I posted this pic on my IG that we all miss him! But today, April 29, right after a month, I am so happy to announce that he is really back on spotlight! So without any further ado, here we go! ♥♥♥♥:) Tagging dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 @danisnk222 @ssoaegi @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & other ladies as well.. :)

This evening, he was invited by TBS eFM to join as the guest in their new revamped program, The Scoop! So our guy happily accepted the offer & joined there & discussed his acting career and what he’s been up to lately. Daniel only talked in korean but the female host often translated his dialogues in to english. So here is a quick summary of the guy himself at TBS eFM - The Scoop! :D I noted them down as they speak! So I hope you all will find my effort helpful to understand what he said!

So the female host (DJ Hanna) introduced him as an inspiring person who help us have happiness & positiveness in our lives. He is the guest in the very first week of the program. Then I saw this message on youtube live streaming! Yes, the guy has arrived at the studio! :) And he greeted for his fans first! B)

Then she asked what shall she call him.. Choi Daniel or Daniel or Dan???! :D How sweet! Then he simply said that call him whatever she likes. And I think they have met before in 2014 for an interview! So she knows him well. 

And then they are instantly having so many comments, mostly in korean about him & the female host said that she is surprised to see that many comments about him there. Then Daniel said that he is also stunned to find out by himself that he is receiving so many love from his fans. ♥ There was a korean comment asking him to come quickly on the show today! B)

And he further said that he is a outdoor guy & love to travel but he is currently staying at home because of covid 19. :(

And then one of fans texted that he is a very handsome actor & whether he is wearing glasses at the studio but the female host said that he is not wearing any glasses at the moment! Wow!!! His fans know 100% about him. :o Then he insisted that he had to wear glasses for the first time in the sit-com High Kick Through the Roof... And next he said that he is still having a friendly connection with his then co-star Hwang Jung Eum. 

And another fan commented that she is so happy to hear his voice after a long time & Daniel said that he is also very happy to be in the studio & he likes the program himself. And fans asked him to return being a radio DJ again & he said that he would love to become a DJ again but it is not the right time now. And I think he promised to return as the loving DJ Daniel for his fans someday. :)

And then the female host asked him to give her some tips on hosting a radio show as he is a DJ himself but he simply said that she is already doing it nicely so nothing to teach at all. :D

Then back to drama & films.. Daniel said that he likes working on both drama & films but both are different in production so it's hard to choose one. Then later he said that he prefers dramas more. :heart:

And he revealed something new that he tried his hand on directing & he already directed an indie film recently. :o

Then a male fan openly asked him to open an instagram acc but he jokingly said that he has an E-mail though... :D Naughty boy! So glad to hear that he has male fans too...!

And then the time has come to the end of the program with Daniel. So the female host described that it is a short & sweet interview with Dan & please say something to his fans by himself. Then Daniel said that it is a pleasure to meet everyone as always & he has more to talk with his fans but the time is already up. :heart: So see you again. Thank you. Bye bye. :)

Then the show ended with Daniel's song request Get Out Of My Head by Kristina Antuna. :thumbsup:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KhvVDBTV5H8

Hi!! I came here as soon as i read ur tweet reply under my acc omg u're so sweet :tears::wub:. Thank u @gm4queenfor always be here n  updated bout his radio show today im so glad to know his wherebout nowadays im glad he's taking care of himself well n being handsome as usual ofc! XD Seem like he's must be miss to work on a project soon but bc of covid19 n such, he's enjoying his homeboy hehe. 

So myb we are not gonna see Daniel sooner right? Awwh miss him lots. Let pray for good project will come to him soon! 

Sorry guys, its been long time since i visited here as i forget my pswd n i just retrieved it today hehe. Some friends here even mentioned me too, thank u so much! Its such a pleasure to meet Daniel fan here. :lol:

Im sorry for my bad social engagement but i tagged everyone here as well to say hii hope uguys always stay healthy n happy whenever u are. 

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images. thank you
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, ssoaegi said:

Hi!! I came here as soon as i read ur tweet reply under my acc omg u're so sweet :tears::wub:. Thank u @gm4queenfor always be here n  updated bout his radio show today im so glad to know his wherebout nowadays im glad he's taking care of himself well n being handsome as usual ofc! XD Seem like he's must be miss to work on a project soon but bc of covid19 n such, he's enjoying his homeboy hehe. 

So myb we are not gonna see Daniel sooner right? Awwh miss him lots. Let pray for good project will come to him soon! 

Sorry guys, its been long time since i visited here as i forget my pswd n i just retrieved it today hehe. Some friends here even mentioned me too, thank u so much! Its such a pleasure to meet Daniel fan here. :lol:

Im sorry for my bad social engagement but i tagged everyone here as well to say hii hope uguys always stay healthy n happy whenever u are. 

Hello friend! So glad to see you here! B) How are you, anyway??! Hope you are all safe & sound!!

It's my pleasure that I created a summary for his interview! Honestly, I was feeling so down lately that we have no news nor pics of him! So I am all freshed up right now! And we can't exactly say that he won't be back any soon. Because with this event we got a hint that his fans are desperately waiting for see him in a drama soon! :) So I think he has to come back now! And on the top if that, both Daniel & his fans are all happy to communicate with each other after a long time! :wub: So let's hope for the best, dear! It's already been a long time so someone has to cast him in a drama soon.. :)

And I hope you won't disappear again, friend! :D Hope to see you more active here.. ♥

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Spoiler

On 4/29/2020 at 8:21 PM, gm4queen said:

Well, exactly a month ago, on March 29, I posted this pic on my IG that we all miss him! But today, April 29, right after a month, I am so happy to announce that he is really back on spotlight! So without any further ado, here we go! ♥♥♥♥:) Tagging dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Thienthu317 @danisnk222 @ssoaegi @gladys0710 @Lawyerh @nohamahamoud2002 @phoenix24 & other ladies as well.. :)

Then a male fan openly asked him to open an instagram acc but he jokingly said that he has an E-mail though... :D Naughty boy! So glad to hear that he has male fans too...!

Listen to his full interview here

Haha more is a good sign.  Very much needed for long drought.  I am glad that he is coming back in the spotlight.

Edited by LyraYoo
please do not quote images. thank you
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Well, I spoke to TBS eFM & they say that they don't have any photos of our guy at their studio on April, 29! How is it even possible??! :o I am a bit disappointed that we couldn't see him but since we heard his voice, I am all refreshed & relieved! At least, now we know that he is all healthy, happy & safe! ❤ So I am very grateful to TBS eFM for inviting our favorite Daniel as a guest in the very first week of their show!

And I think he was a bit for the studio but everyone welcomed him warm-heartedly there! How sweet is that?! :) And when the segment finished, the female host said that Daniel is so charming that she ended up laughing the whole time when he was at the studio! And she went on saying that they know each other for a while now & he is more like a nice friend to her! He surely lift up her mood & confident to host the show! :)

And now, I am very concerned about this fact! I see other actors have already started to work on dramas but Daniel said that he is pretty much staying at home doing no project at all! So I believe that it is his private decision to be absent from the screen. :( And I respect his decision by all means! But til when? He has to come back soon. I mean he got a great start for his post military career with Jugglers & The Ghost Detective so I really want him to continue the success he got by now! He truly deserves more fame & fandom for his acting career! :kiss_wink:

And now that he is well known as a radio guy as well, I really hope that he will return soon in a drama & then host a Vlive Radio apart or something sweet afterwards. He must come back for his fans now! The radio interview was so precious that he got to know how much his fans love him & wait for him. I hope he got our message clearly!! :)

So please be safe & come back soon, Daniel! We love you so much! See you soon.... :thumbsup: :) :heart:❤ 

• Like 1

On 4/29/2020 at 2:21 PM, gm4queen said:

wow good news my dear friend

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks for sharing again......yea it's his choice his decision. We will wait for him. Fighting Choi Daniel @gm4queen 

Yes dear! We will wait for him no matter what his decision is. Let's pray that he casts in a drama soon, :) We miss you, boy!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello hello hello dear @Yogi Daniel friend, I welcome you to the soompi forum! :) This is the thread of Mr. handsome Daniel & I guess we have a lot to talk about him here! Most of us are his lady fans here so I am very excited to welcome his very first guy fan here! :D And last week, when he invited by a radio show, I remember that a guy fan asked Daniel to open an insta acc & is that you, boy???! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I was wondering who that brave guy fan would be! 

And you asked for more of his photos so here he is... I am in lone with this manly guy!!! his name, his looks, his voice & everything is so manly!!!! i think that's why I love him more. He is seriously not feminine at all!!! And he is truly talented & he can portrait any role to the extend!! :heart: So I am so looking forward to chat with you more about him, buddy! Just tell us what you think about our favorite guy, Daniel!!! I am pretty sure that you also have a lot to say about him!

Here we go! Feel the love.. :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: I edited this for myself! He madly makes me fall for him with his manliness.. :D

90113546_2468328293478702_51068095090078

And below is the photo grids I made with his VLive Radio Apart program in 2018. He looks so cute in short hair!! So gorgeous!! :) And in case you are interested, here is the link to the full segment with english subtitles... 

https://www.vlive.tv/video/100948

47273604_2101610276817174_15157713325942

47682959_2106775456300656_24724563784472

Enjoy his photos & see you soon, buddy... :) :thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

It's been quite a while since I uploaded the pics of my love here so, here we go! 

Miss this handsomeness on-screen ♥️♥️ I hope you make a quick come back, Daniel! We love you so much!! :kiss_wink: :heart: 

Desperately waiting for your next drama!!

3 hours ago, Yogi Daniel said:

Love uuuuuu so muchhhhhhhh❤️❤️❤️❤️

Buddy, tell us more about yourself! How many dramas & movies of Daniel have you seen so far???! I guess it's 9 dramas for me! I've watched High Kick Through the Roof, Baby Faced Beauty, The Musical, Phantom, School 2013, Waiting for Love, Big Man, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective.! And I've seen him as cameos in Once Upon a Time in Saengchori, High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged & My Fellow Citizens! But this guy is too hot to be just a cameo! He totally deserves leading roles more... :)♥️♥️

And for his movies, I watched him in Cyrano Agency, The Chronicles of Evil & Untouchable Lawman! His new movie The Beast is not really my taste though! :(

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

i’ve seen all movies dramas :heart:But one of the most drama make my heart broken :heartbreak:is Nam Chi Won in “Jugglers”He is a coldly man with a glasses.when i saw him,i have some crazy movement like”oaz,he soooo handsomeeeeeeee,I shouted so loudly that my family thought I was crazy :sweat_smile:but it’s fun:)))i hope to meet him in real life and say that: 사진을 찍어 주시겠습니까?:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, Yogi Daniel said:

i’ve seen all movies dramas :heart:But one of the most drama make my heart broken :heartbreak:is Nam Chi Won in “Jugglers”He is a coldly man with a glasses.when i saw him,i have some crazy movement like”oaz,he soooo handsomeeeeeeee,I shouted so loudly that my family thought I was crazy :sweat_smile:but it’s fun:)))i hope to meet him in real life and say that: 사진을 찍어 주시겠습니까?:joy:

Of course, buddy! Daniel is so swooning in thin-framed eye glasses! Oh My God, I've never seen any guy who rocks eye-glasses like him! He is just breath-takingly handsome here! And I think his gained a lot of fans for his character in Jugglers! He is so cold outside but romantic inside at the same time! :) And I am desperate to see Daniel in another shade of Nam Chi Won! He is arrogant yet so handsome & manly! :heart: 

4 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Welcome to Choi Daniel thread. 

@Yogi Daniel thanks for always love Choi Daniel and always supporting him. True jugglers drama is very good and so beautiful emotional. He did so good at acting same as acting in the ghost detective Lee da ll. We all want to meet him in real life but it's impossible:bawling:

Yes darling!! Ha ha ha.. I am always meeting him in my dreams! But just imagine if we meet him for real. I think I won't be able to talk in front of him!!! :D So I just allow him to come in my dreams. i think that's better for me!! :D

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

True we want to see him more often. Let pray that he will get his role soon.:love: @gm4queen

Definitely darling!! And how come we are all in love with this handsome guy???! Now, he seriously has to come back in a drama! :kiss_wink: Yes, let's pray for him to cast in a drama as soon as possible!! :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Yes @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Yogi Daniel friends, we all love him so much & he is in our heart!! :) He is so cool & I really miss these moments as well! And reminding how playful he was at The Ghost Detective press conference! I am badly missing him on my monitor screen! :bawling: His handsome looks, his beautiful smile & his sexy voice :D Wish he can hear us & return as soon as possible in a drama!! Every fan is waiting for him & I know that he knows it too! Please come back soon, Dan!!! :) 

You are our love & affection! :heart:

95589272_2505384296439768_24085585909115

96376290_2505384399773091_6813866676237369344_n.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=jpm1hEtJOwAAX8FNCR1&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=30f70c8dd947195ed2601fb91949f77d&oe=5ED74555

• Like 1
  • Love 2