Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

@Pyar @gm4queen is he wearing braces in the right picture?:scream:

Hello dear.... Wow!! You have a hawk eye :ph34r:

I haven't usually seen guys wearing braces but in the pic it looks like as if he's wearing them! :o But no, is it real or just a hallucination..???! i am certainly not sure!

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

You're welcome Friend!!! Glad you enjoyed it too! He really stole the show for me! Or is that because he's just so damn hot:wub: He outshone the two main leads am I right? 

I 1000% agree with you on this one, friend!!! 

Daniel is the star of the show!! :o OH MY GOD!!! How come he be this hot on-screen..???! And I don't even get that who are the real leads but he is the main lead for me!!! :D I really dunno how a guy can be this smoking hot with any role he plays in... :heart: I am so impressed by his acting there!! It's so great that you mentioned about this movie, friend... Otherwise I'd miss this hotness :sweat_smile:!!

And no one in the movie could win against with Daniel's sexiness, dear!!! :lol: Hah ha.... Poor feminine guys :rage: Some of them don't even have manly charms!!! Probably they aren't male... :D :joy:

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

kind of miss this dorky and awkward side of him after seeing that hot and manly side of him in ghost detective, chronicles, jugglers and Ghost!

can he do more squishy roles like this again?? 

Of course dear!!

He is utterly manly in all those products :flushed: (OMO, How come..??) So I think we need him to be a soft human boyfriend next time!! :wub: 

And I want Daniel & Na Ra to work together for the 3rd time someday! I love their previous 2 works together so much!! :blush: So this time, I want them to be siblings or something non-romantic!!! :rolleyes: 

What do you say, friend..??! :) Tagging dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar friends as well!!! 

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear.... Wow!! You have a hawk eye :ph34r:

I haven't usually seen guys wearing braces but in the pic it looks like as if he's wearing them! !:o But no, is it real or just a hallucination..???! i am certainly not sure

I think they look like braces though! Might be just for a short while? 

I 1000% agree with you on this one, friend!!! 

Daniel is the star of the show!! :o OH MY GOD!!! How come he be this hot on-screen..???! And I don't even get that who are the real leads but he is the main lead for me!!! :D I really dunno how a guy can be this smoking hot with any role he plays in... :heart: I am so impressed by his acting there!! It's so great that you mentioned about this movie, friend... Otherwise I'd miss this hotness :sweat_smile:!!

And no one in the movie could win against with Daniel's sexiness, dear!!! :lol: Hah ha.... Poor feminine guys :rage: Some of them don't even have manly charms!!! Probably they aren't male... :D :joy:

HAHA You're welcome dear! It's good to share good things :heart:

Calling fellow chingus to watch it as well! 

Of course dear!!

He is utterly manly in all those products :flushed: (OMO, How come..??) So I think we need him to be a soft human boyfriend next time!! :wub: 

And I want Daniel & Na Ra to work together for the 3rd time someday! I love their previous 2 works together so much!! :blush: So this time, I want them to be siblings or something non-romantic!!! :rolleyes: 

2 hours ago, Pyar said:

@gm4queen yes they looking awesome together. will be happy to see them again:innocent:

It's such a shame that they didn't have a love line in school 2013:(!!

I hope that they can act together again someday as well! I just love how he is always very jokey and childish with her! But also shows his manly side by protecting her!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

It's such a shame that they didn't have a love line in school 2013:(!!

I hope that they can act together again someday as well! I just love how he is always very jokey and childish with her! But also shows his manly side by protecting her!! 

Of course dear.... Mutual thoughts :)

Daniel & Na Ra should have fall in live in School 2013 but I think it'd be inappropriate as they were teachers :D And I just saw a shippers thread for them as well for both of their dramas so far, they really match well despite their age gap!! :glasses:

And you know what, Daniel respects her so much as she's 5 yrs older than him! So I think he's keeping a safe distance from her while shooting scenes, specially in Babyfaced Beauty so that there wouldn't be any rumors about them! But n either way, I really want them back in another drama in the future.... :blush:

BabyfacedBeauty.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1