Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• parkeunbinchoidaniel

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

Just now, hushh said:

he so handsome in tgd. really miss him so much:bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling::bawling:

where he now?when he come back for fans?

yes, I too miss him so much:cry::dissapointed_relieved::bawling:

dont know when but he will be back soon:love::blush: 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

43034921_2069547346690134_19807608773594

And dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

• Like 3
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God.... How to let go of these two ever..???! They've become my soul :heart:

Beautiful memories from the last year!!! :) I want those days back when I was super happy to see my lover boy on-screen! 

Let me ask you something. Do you like the ending of The Gost Detective..??! :mellow: :huh:

I guess majority of fans oppose the ending because Lee Da Il remained as a ghost forever!!! :tears: 

But it's different from me!! I like the ending so much! It's better than nothing at all! :) :love: At least he's with her for the rest of her life!! I know it's so sad but I am fully satisfied with the ending!!! :)

yes, i too like the ending very much:heart: never should expect too much from a korean drama. it is satisfied

• Like 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes i love the ending but i want more and more i love the way daniel touched her hands and the way he smirked at her. Btw i love ur creative image sooo cute 

tumblr_phhrx9wGdO1svjukbo3_r1_250.gif

They r developing their relationship 

tumblr_phhrx9wGdO1svjukbo4_r1_250.gif@gm4queen

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o3_r2_250.gif

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o2_r1_250.gif

tumblr_ph5kpiIXEh1sqz8a7o6_r2_250.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Whats ur favourite moments of daniel and eun bin??? Like the sweetest moments @gm4queen @Pyar @gladys0710

Srry for the late, dear!! :) I had to prepare my answer for your question & finally here I go!

These are my fav moments of Daniel & Eun BIn!! :blush:

• This is my very 1st fav scene of them! He is looking so softly at her :) His eye gaze is full of emotions!!! And you know what he must have been thing there..??!! "You are the cure to my broken heart".... Oh realy, Dan..??! :D

61026583_2211234652521402_41071656805691

• This my 2nd fav scene of them! I think in here, we can see her affection for him in her eyes :love: They are sparkling in his presence before her! OUr guy is so looking rascal here, isn't he..??! :D

60889788_2211234639188070_43970695649579

• Wow... This is my most fav scene of them! Their eyes are saying it all! :huh: They can't live without each other! And she can't live without him.... :heart: But he's afraid of getting close to her because he's not a human anymore :tears: Both love & sadness in one frame!!! 

61153193_2211234645854736_14250654200538

• And I love both angles in this scene! Their side profile & their front profile... They match each other effortlessly! And he is madly in love with her & isn't afraid anymore of letting her feel his love for her!!!! :heart: What a beautiful feeling..???! 
Spoiler

61123794_2211234749188059_40601603773657

• This is the last fav scene of my list, dear!! His facial expressions are excellent & it's so clear in his eyes that he was longing to be with her!!! :) Holding her so tightly in his arms & never let her go away from him!!! :love: 
Spoiler

60518997_2211234755854725_66858724073888

And now, I want to ask you something, dear... Is love this beautiful when it actually happens..??! :heart: With these two lovebirds, I think it certainly is!!!! :) I can feel love in the air.... :love:

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021