Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

That's what I've been thinking so far too dear.... Just though that he's only a cameo there but an important role as he was in Ghost!!! :D

But wow... Wiki says he's one of the leads & his name is among the casting list!! :) I really haven't watched the movie yet but I think he's is so praised by the audience for his harsh acting!!! 

By the way, is he only in this scene for the whole movie..???! I haven't seen any other costume rather than this suit he's wearing!!! And oops, he's smoking hot :D

The-Chronicles-of-Evil-2.jpg

started watching this movie now! I must say he only appears at the halfway mark of the movie:cold_sweat: ! He also wears a long jumper for his first appearance! And then he changed his outfit to a more casual look at the end! 

His character has a lot of back story that wasn't explored fully in my opinion! He is definitely not the main lead! But his character still stands out! I love it when he act as the bad guy! His charisma is no joke!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

started watching this movie now! I must say he only appears at the halfway mark of the movie:cold_sweat: ! He also wears a long jumper for his first appearance! And then he changed his outfit to a more casual look at the end! 

His character has a lot of back story that wasn't explored fully in my opinion! He is definitely not the main lead! But his character still stands out! I love it when he act as the bad guy! His charisma is no joke!

Wow dear... You are so motivated, friend!! :lol: You make me want to watch it!!

And really he's not one of the leads..???! :cold_sweat: But Wiki says he is... Then it's unfair to mention his name under cast tag... It should be special appearance or something! The internet is full of his this outfit! Can't even find any other robe...

22720104613_2bc0afefc7_o.jpg

Is it just me or is he smoking rude when he plays the bad guy on-screen..???!! :ph34r:

And this is a 2015 movie which means this is probably right before his military enlistment at the same year alongside his other movie, Untouchable Lawmen!!!! I've seen that movie & it's hilariously funny & enjoyable! :D 

But I haven't watch Chronicles of evils so, can you provide us with a watchable link for the movie dear..???!! :heart: it is much appreciated at the moment!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... You are so motivated, friend!! :lol: You make me want to watch it!!

And really he's not one of the leads..???! :cold_sweat: But Wiki says he is... Then it's unfair to mention his name under cast tag... It should be special appearance or something! The internet is full of his this outfit! Can't even find any other robe...

22720104613_2bc0afefc7_o.jpg

Is it just me or is he smoking rude when he plays the bad guy on-screen..???!! :ph34r:

And this is a 2015 movie which means this is probably right before his military enlistment at the same year alongside his other movie, Untouchable Lawmen!!!! I've seen that movie & it's hilariously funny & enjoyable! :D 

But I haven't watch Chronicles of evils so, can you provide us with a watchable link for the movie dear..???!! :heart: it is much appreciated at the moment!!! 

i would say that the main leads are Son Hyun Joo, Ma Dong Seok and Park Seo Joon! He is the lead but not the main! AAHAH 

He was literally smoking in that scene! HAHA For a non-smoker, his smoking scenes are actually still quite legitimate! 

Yes! It was filmed in 2014 and the film was out in 2015! Probably why he was not in the press con because he was away for his military! 

I've yet to see Untouchable Lawmen... Is it worth a watch? I'm not very into Im Chang Jung though...:vicx:

I watch Chronicles on Kissasian! Is it okay to post the link? 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gladys0710 said:

i would say that the main leads are Son Hyun Joo, Ma Dong Seok and Park Seo Joon! He is the lead but not the main! AAHAH 

He was literally smoking in that scene! HAHA For a non-smoker, his smoking scenes are actually still quite legitimate! 

Yes! It was filmed in 2014 and the film was out in 2015! Probably why he was not in the press con because he was away for his military! 

I've yet to see Untouchable Lawmen... Is it worth a watch? I'm not very into Im Chang Jung though...:vicx:

I watch Chronicles on Kissasian! Is it okay to post the link? 

Yes, I agree with you! He doesn't smoke but his smoking scenes are quite real.... :D OMO!!! He is a real man with manly charms!! But pretty sad that he isn't among the leads..

This talented guy deserves big roles, not just small roles to fill the space! :heart:

And yes please dear, you can post the link here & tag other friends as well!!! No problem at all! :)

And I've watched Untouchable Lawmen without eng sub actually!!! :D And he is so ridiculous & hilarious & all that!!! His hair is so messy & wow.... :lol: his action scenes are my fav since the movie is comedy-action! :) 

Im Chang Jung is also good but I am love with Dashing Daniel in action there.... :love: He he he... He's a ladies guy, not really but to arrest them by literally seducing them... :sweat_smile:

untouchable-lawmen-image-2.jpg

Watch this clip from the movie, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, I love this tall guy in action so much!!!! Wow, what a perfect shape... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsnIWvtpHjk

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And yes please dear, you can post the link here & tag other friends as well!!! No problem at all! :)

Watch this clip from the movie, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends, I love this tall guy in action so much!!!! Wow, what a perfect shape... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsnIWvtpHjk

Thanks dear! Here is the link! @gm4queen @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel 

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/The-Chronicles-of-Evil/Movie?id=18184&s=openload 

sorry I couldn't find a link without ads... so this will do! 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

favourite hairstyles??

Wow dear... What a nice question!!!

Hah ha.... His hair in Untouchable Lawmen is all messy & I don't like him with messy hair! I prefer him a decent hair styles as following... :) I think a well-combed hair gives him a great personality for his image!!!! :heart: 

And when eye-glasses on, wooow!!!! He is like a beautiful dream.... :love:

51570613_2148254812152720_73358461377582

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

51128914_2142826079362260_52098618934511

25 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

Thanks dear! Here is the link! @gm4queen @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel 

https://kissasian.sh/Drama/The-Chronicles-of-Evil/Movie?id=18184&s=openload 

sorry I couldn't find a link without ads... so this will do! 

Thank you so much for the link dear!!! :thumbsup:

I really want to watch it because of your motivation!!!! :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Wow dear... What a nice question!!!

Hah ha.... His hair in Untouchable Lawmen is all messy & I don't like him with messy hair! I prefer him a decent hair styles as following... :) I think a well-combed hair gives him a great personality for his image!!!! :heart: 

And when eye-glasses on, wooow!!!! He is like a beautiful dream.... :love:

51570613_2148254812152720_73358461377582

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

51128914_2142826079362260_52098618934511

Yes! His hair in Untouchable Lawmen was too messy for my liking! But I think his hair in GhostDetective and Jugglers are pretty nice! Love the textured style (the curls and waves)! His hair in Baby faced beauty is a little too flat! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1