Quantcast
Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2707

  • gm4queen

    1151

  • parkeunbinchoidaniel

    318

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

 

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

 

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

 

Hello  new friend!! :love: I am the current admin of Daniel's thread & I highly welcome to the soompi, dear!!! :lol: YES YES YES!!!! More fans for my lover! :D

 

And of course, I've watched that video & I love his singing mode so much!!! He really sings it to the pitch unlike the other actor!!! :wub: And you are so right, this guy can really sing well!!! But he's always so innocent that he doesn't brag about himself!!!! :lol: Rascal!!! 

 

And thanks a lot for joining soompi for our choi daniel, dear!! :) Let's have so much fun here!!!!

  • Like 5
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dear @gladys0710 friend, 

 

I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel & I am completely in love with him now!! He is so handsome, hot, sexy & everything that a guy ever can be! :heart: He is truly talented!! No words for his hard work in his dramas!

And he has his own identity among all other k-actors!! It's his eye-glasses...... :) What a feast for eyes..??!!! What do you think dear..??! Do you agree with me..? :)

 

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

 

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

 

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

 

And now, I can't wait to hear more from you about Daniel! How long have you been in to him..??! Have you watched any of his dramas..??! What are your thoughts about him..??! :) 

I am really looking forward to chat with you!

 

And you can post anything & everything about him here such as his pics, videos. gifs, IG posts, twitter posts, fb posts & etc... But please make sure to follow the soompi rules, dear friend!!! 

That is all & let's have fun! :)

 

 

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @gladys0710 friend, 

 

I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel & I am completely in love with him now!! He is so handsome, hot, sexy & everything that a guy ever can be! :heart: He is truly talented!! No words for his hard work in his dramas!

And he has his own identity among all other k-actors!! It's his eye-glasses...... :) What a feast for eyes..??!!! What do you think dear..??! Do you agree with me..? :)

 

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

 

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

 

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

 

And now, I can't wait to hear more from you about Daniel! How long have you been in to him..??! Have you watched any of his dramas..??! What are your thoughts about him..??! :) 

I am really looking forward to chat with you!

 

And you can post anything & everything about him here such as his pics, videos. gifs, IG posts, twitter posts, fb posts & etc... But please make sure to follow the soompi rules, dear friend!!! 

That is all & let's have fun! :)

 

 

YES!! He is really really cute! What I love about him is that he is different from the other actors! He is honestly funny without over-reacting and he is also witty too! I like how he can bring in different characters through his works, and unlike other actors who purely sticks with romcom, Daniel ssi tries thriller, fantasy, office rom-com, school life etc! AND I THINK HE DOES A FREAKING AWESOME JOB IN ALL OF THEM!!! 

 

tumblr_pg8j0x7J5j1r27hmfo1_500.jpg

 

Personally, I don't think he has to wear glasses to look good! I like him equally without his glasses in Ghost Detective! I think he's right! He will wear glasses when the characters call for it HAHA Look at him! So smart!! 

 

I was only introduced to him this March through Jugglers! So 2 months? HAHAH but I've watched Jugglers, School 2013, Ghost Detective, Baby-faced beauty, The Musical and just 2 days ago I watched his movie Traffickers!! 

 

I REALLY LOVE HIM uwu... He is just so so cute!! And undeniably a good actor too!!

 

 

Look at this puppy!!

 

tumblr_p2bjhj1Z6k1ty9u1fo1_400.pngtumblr_mrgxb56ZoH1stfzpko1_500.giftumblr_pf7n36Egpi1rs6w83o4_1280.jpg

 

Have a great day!! @gm4queen:D

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

 

YES!! He is really really cute! What I love about him is that he is different from the other actors! He is honestly funny without over-reacting and he is also witty too! I like how he can bring in different characters through his works, and unlike other actors who purely sticks with romcom, Daniel ssi tries thriller, fantasy, office rom-com, school life etc! AND I THINK HE DOES A FREAKING AWESOME JOB IN ALL OF THEM!!! 

 

Personally, I don't think he has to wear glasses to look good! I like him equally without his glasses in Ghost Detective! I think he's right! He will wear glasses when the characters call for it HAHA Look at him! So smart!! 

 

I was only introduced to him this March through Jugglers! So 2 months? HAHAH but I've watched Jugglers, School 2013, Ghost Detective, Baby-faced beauty, The Musical and just 2 days ago I watched his movie Traffickers!! 

 

I REALLY LOVE HIM uwu... He is just so so cute!! And undeniably a good actor too!!

 

Look at this puppy!!

 

I love your ideas about him & I agree with them completely! :)

 

Yes, he's not an idol in south korea & he doesn't have an idol face either! But he has his own handsomeness that I am not seeing in other k-actors! :heart: I think anyone can recognize him at the very 1st glance!!

That's his identity! And I truly have been thinking that he isn't cool without glasses but he's proven it wrong! He is so hot without glasses in The Ghost Detective.... He's said in interviews that his eye sight is pretty good & he won't need glasses but he's wearing them to get him a perfect look! :)

And you are so right... This guy can do any genre from comedy to horror!!! I am so in love with him after his performance in The Ghost Detective. It was outstanding & I don't think that any other k actor would be able to portrait his character this well! :huh: His acting is remarkable there!! And I think he likes variations... He likes to challenge himself with various genres so that his fans won't get a chance to get bored with him! :blush:

 

And how to not fall for him..??! He is so beautiful here! :)

 

51128914_2142826079362260_52098618934511

 

And wow, you've already watched some of his dramas & Jugglers is my all time fav office romance! I love transformation there from a cold boss to a romantic boyfriend! :D This guy seriously can talk with his eyes!!.... :love: That's why his acting is more natural & realistic to me!!! What about you, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel chingu..???! 

 

53186707_2161921237452744_97674468201909

 

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

 

Let's talk more about him ahead friend! :) 

You too have a nice day... :heart:

  • Like 4
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...