Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

Choi Daniel Poll  

12 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite Choi Daniel style in his dramas? (choose up to 3)

• High Kick! 2 - Handsome Doctor in eye-glasses "Lee Ji-Hoon" style
    • Baby faced Beauty - Teddy bear Managing Director "Choi Jin-Wook" style
    • The Musical - Cutie pie Musician "Hong Jae-Yi" style
    • Phantom - Sexy Hacker "Hades" style
    • School 2013 - Handsome Teacher in eye-glasses "Kang Se-Chan" style
    • Big Man - Handsome Villain in glasses "Kang Dong-Seok" style
    • Jugglers - Hot n cold Boss "Nam Chi-Won" style
    • The Ghost Detective - Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" style
    • It’s Okay to not be Okay - CEO "Choi Daniel" style
  2. 2. What role do you want Choi Daniel to play next? (choose up to 4)

• Besotted lover
    • Hot tempered boss
    • Lawyer / prosecutor
    • Police officer / agent
    • Pilot
    • Vampire
    • Single dad
    • Zombie
    • Race car driver
    • Journalist
    • DJ
    • Scientist
    • Historical figure
    • Doctor
    • Guitarist
    • Casanova / playboy
    • Con artist
    • Chef
    • Farmer
    • Something else. What?
  3. 3. Choi Daniel: with a beard or without a beard?

• Oh my god, of course, he looks so hot in a beard.
    • I better go with the writer's choice. I trust the stylist.
    • No thanks. I prefer a clean shaven Choi Daniel.

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 04/18/2021 at 09:30 AM

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

so sorry for thr late reply 

Yes totally they looking so comfortable and park eun bin really wanted him to say 10 

Reading ut post make me soooo happy 

I was smiling while reading ur post 

Really miss them soooooo much

Now I am smiling for your post dear!!! :sweat_smile: So lovely!!!! :wub:

@gm4queendo u remember this scene this is soooo funny and the way he act is cute and park eun bin is funny she say "what r u doing" and then he say trying to act sexy "are you going to stand around and watch me?"

Omg this is sooo funny

Oh God dear.... I love that scene!! They are so cute & so funny!! :w00t: And of course, he acts sexy as "are you going to stand around and watch me?" & I go exactly like "yes sir, can't I..???!!" :D :D :D :D Our Mr. Ghost is indeed sexy but he is so shy!!!! :w00t: :lol: This is absolutely funny, dear!!!

I cant stop watching this video

@gm4queen what did u do to me 

Just kidding i love this video sooooooooooooo much. 

Yes its sooo long @Pyar

OH MY GOD!!!!! I am so grateful to you that you are giving my music video so much love & affection, dear!!! :o I am so touched by your reactions for my hard work!!!! I am pretty serious here... :heart: Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooo much for loving my video, darling!!! It's the greatest pleasure for me that my newest friend is a huge fan of both Daniel & me!!!! :lol: :blush: 

And guess what,

Daniel + music = Dream.... 

And of course dear, it's the very same for me as well!! I am so in love with my own edit, dear! :o It's become my daily dose now!!! I am addicted to this couple & my video, just like a drug!!! :flushed: And wait a minute.... Are they really a drug that make us drunk or something with them..??!!! :glasses: The whole world is still in love with them, dear!!! I am so surprised by myself that these two are none less than an official couple for their beloved fans now!!! :love: Aren't they really..?! :lol:

c599a20a37677507e96d3f44d3d16fdd1d23c39f

And I am missing my other chingus, @triplem @Heidi Seow ladies here so much...... :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: See you soon!!

• Like 4
11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen so true:joy:

:joy::joy: welcome, im glad that u r huge fan of daniel and eun bin 

yes totally i will wait for them in future no matter what 

Yes dear.... Let's wait & watch!! :lol: Miracles happen everyday! :wub:

And I almost forgot this to tag you!!! :) 

This is an amazing piano cover for Dream Me song by a fan, I think!!! BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png BTaKM9Myc.png I love it so much, dear!! Hope you'd love it too.... No doubt, this song is really a dream for lovers!!!! :o

• Like 4

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

• Love 2
7 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

HI GUYS! 

finally created a soompi account after lurking around for years... Fell in love with Choi Daniel recently so I wanted to share this video with you guys! I'm not sure if some of you have seen it! But it's definitely worth watching/listening!! I remembered that he say he can't sing in an interview! HE DEFINITELY CAN SING... THIS MAN. 

Hello  new friend!! :love: I am the current admin of Daniel's thread & I highly welcome to the soompi, dear!!! :lol: YES YES YES!!!! More fans for my lover! :D

And of course, I've watched that video & I love his singing mode so much!!! He really sings it to the pitch unlike the other actor!!! :wub: And you are so right, this guy can really sing well!!! But he's always so innocent that he doesn't brag about himself!!!! :lol: Rascal!!! 

And thanks a lot for joining soompi for our choi daniel, dear!! :) Let's have so much fun here!!!!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Dear @gladys0710 friend, 

I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel & I am completely in love with him now!! He is so handsome, hot, sexy & everything that a guy ever can be! :heart: He is truly talented!! No words for his hard work in his dramas!

And he has his own identity among all other k-actors!! It's his eye-glasses...... :) What a feast for eyes..??!!! What do you think dear..??! Do you agree with me..? :)

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

And now, I can't wait to hear more from you about Daniel! How long have you been in to him..??! Have you watched any of his dramas..??! What are your thoughts about him..??! :) 

I am really looking forward to chat with you!

And you can post anything & everything about him here such as his pics, videos. gifs, IG posts, twitter posts, fb posts & etc... But please make sure to follow the soompi rules, dear friend!!! 

That is all & let's have fun! :)

• Like 4
8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @gladys0710 friend, 

I am a huge fan of Choi Daniel & I am completely in love with him now!! He is so handsome, hot, sexy & everything that a guy ever can be! :heart: He is truly talented!! No words for his hard work in his dramas!

And he has his own identity among all other k-actors!! It's his eye-glasses...... :) What a feast for eyes..??!!! What do you think dear..??! Do you agree with me..? :)

50583758_2137743056537229_41011628667725

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

And now, I can't wait to hear more from you about Daniel! How long have you been in to him..??! Have you watched any of his dramas..??! What are your thoughts about him..??! :) 

I am really looking forward to chat with you!

And you can post anything & everything about him here such as his pics, videos. gifs, IG posts, twitter posts, fb posts & etc... But please make sure to follow the soompi rules, dear friend!!! 

That is all & let's have fun! :)

YES!! He is really really cute! What I love about him is that he is different from the other actors! He is honestly funny without over-reacting and he is also witty too! I like how he can bring in different characters through his works, and unlike other actors who purely sticks with romcom, Daniel ssi tries thriller, fantasy, office rom-com, school life etc! AND I THINK HE DOES A FREAKING AWESOME JOB IN ALL OF THEM!!! 

tumblr_pg8j0x7J5j1r27hmfo1_500.jpg

Personally, I don't think he has to wear glasses to look good! I like him equally without his glasses in Ghost Detective! I think he's right! He will wear glasses when the characters call for it HAHA Look at him! So smart!! 

I was only introduced to him this March through Jugglers! So 2 months? HAHAH but I've watched Jugglers, School 2013, Ghost Detective, Baby-faced beauty, The Musical and just 2 days ago I watched his movie Traffickers!! 

I REALLY LOVE HIM uwu... He is just so so cute!! And undeniably a good actor too!!

Look at this puppy!!

tumblr_p2bjhj1Z6k1ty9u1fo1_400.pngtumblr_mrgxb56ZoH1stfzpko1_500.giftumblr_pf7n36Egpi1rs6w83o4_1280.jpg

Have a great day!! @gm4queen:D

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021