Quantcast

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

My dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling,

I've been thinking about this for a moment & you also mentioned about this before so, here we go! :love:

ibC2Lfy.png

In the above interview, when the interviewer asked them to rate their chemistry in The Ghost Detective, Park Eun Bin said 10 points & our punk jut said ..... points :D :wub: And then again, they tried it. She said 10 points again & he said .... points again! (rascal) :o And she hit his arm.... :love: (so romantic)....

And why do I feel now that she was longing to hear 10 points from his lips..???!! :o :wub: But he said half of it silent & so she hurt her feelings!!! 

And with all these evidences, I strongly believe that these two surely has had something serious between them back then.... :wub: Being comfortable with each other, being happy in each other's company & looking so young among others... Aren't those the 1st signs of love, dear..???!! :heart: 

What do you say about my theory..???!! :D :D :D :D :wub:

• Like 4
4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

In the above interview, when the interviewer asked them to rate their chemistry in The Ghost Detective, Park Eun Bin said 10 points & our punk jut said ..... points :D :wub: And then again, they tried it. She said 10 points again & he said .... points again! (rascal) :o And she hit his arm.... :love: (so romantic)....

And why do I feel now that she was longing to hear 10 points from his lips..???!! :o :wub: But he said half of it silent & so she hurt her feelings!!! 

And with all these evidences, I strongly believe that these two surely has had something serious between them back then.... :wub: Being comfortable with each other, being happy in each other's company & looking so young among others... Aren't those the 1st signs of love, dear..???!! :heart: 

What do you say about my theory..???!! :D :D :D :D :wub:

miss this couple so much:bawling::cry::dissapointed_relieved::persevere:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

YES YES YES!!!! 50 more pages to 200 pages!!! :heart: 

I am truly happy that my boy is receiving the recognition he deserves!! He is extremely talented & hot!! :love: I am pretty sad sometimes that he doesn't even have an official IG acc to connect himself with his fans!! But so happy that he's having a huge fan base out there for him even without IG :) He is a real popular manly actor among other so called baby-faced men! And real talent always gets its real place!!! :o :) I am so relieved!!!!

And dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend, have you ever watched his Waiting for Love short drama..??!! He is so beautiful in it with his trade mark eye-glasses & won the excellence actor award for his performance! :heart: 

It only has 2 eps & I invite you to watch it!!!! This guy always knows the best way to impress his fans!!!!! :blush:

ChoiDaniel_8_18_2013.jpg

Anticipate11.jpg

Waiting_for_Love-0015.jpg

Oh god.... Where is our dear Lee da Il, dear @Pyar friend...???! Only his hair & sexy shirt are there :o :) What's up with that messy face..??! :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: Hah hah haaa....!

Edited by gm4queen
adding some beautiful pics
  • Like 4
  • Love 1
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021