Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling....

I love the stuff you post about Daniel & Eun Bin here dear :) Those scenes make me even more wanting them to work together again!! They are so lovely!!!! :)

And he looks so young when he's with her! I dunno how that's possible... Your pic is the best proof for that!! I am so upset that there's no news of them reuniting again... :tears: I am over addicted to this couple!

ghost.pngghost.png

And of course, Daniel's fans are obsessed with his eye glasses! :D 

I saw in an interview him saying that he's not wearing his signature  eye glasses in this series because it's unnecessary for his role! But his fans keep imagine him with eye glasses!!!!! :) How cute is that..???! :wub:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes i remember he say that @gm4queen

Also the pics above is sooo cute i love how they hug each other its soooo cute 

This scenes above is soooo sad and cute i knew something going on he will do it all by himself in order to protect her 

Your post are making me even more hungry for Daniel & Eun Bin dear.... :wub: 

This is totally a different feeling that I've never felt before for any one! Seriously, fans miss them even today! :o It's a surprise that they aren't even ready to let them go... And I just checked numerous web sites including youtube this morning for The Ghost detective & all the sites have a huge popularity for the series! Most of the youtube videos are nearly 50,000 in viewers count now!!! :) I can't see the same response for any other KBS drama after The Ghost detective....

And wow :love: , who would possibly think that a horror series can go this far in fans' heart..??!! :o It's like as if KBS hit the top with Lee Da Il/ Joeng Yo Wool couple & then hit the bottom when they disappeared from the screen!!!! :tears: I feel really sad for KBS, dear!!! :( No one could spark the KBS screen like our fav couple so far!!

c619f05cf07b6a80d55085379eee8929.jpg

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1