Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling, I love your gifs so much! tenor.gif?itemid=9988184 tenor.gif?itemid=9988184 tenor.gif?itemid=9988184 tenor.gif?itemid=9988184

And no doubt, this scene is my top fav hug scene ever! She just arrested him with her hug! :) Love must be so beautiful when you have the right person by your side! And their height difference....... Mmmmm Yummy!!! :wub: 

And when Lee Da Il said that now he wants to live more & more..... OH GOD My heart!!! :( :tears: :wacko: :unsure:

And he he he.... This is called attitude! How can a ghost be this hot...???!! I think he's hinting the police detective Park Jeong Dae that "Your chances are over. Don't you dare to be with her! She's only mine!!!" :D :lol: :w00t: And then Park Jeong Dae be like :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

tumblr_phikv6P7161sqz8a7o3_r1_400.gif tumblr_phikv6P7161sqz8a7o4_r1_400.gif tumblr_phikv6P7161sqz8a7o2_r1_400.gif

And by the way, rumors say that the leading actor of Park Eun Bin's new drama has rejected the offer & they are looking for another leading actor! In that case, can't they cast Daniel for it..???! :D Then our wish will definitely come true!!! :love:

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Thanks for letting me know where did u heard this.........

Yes our dream will definitely come true we will pray for them. @gm4queen

Thanks for more information darling friend

Yes dear... That is my only hope too! Imagine how would it be for their beloved fans if they cast together again for a series... :w00t: I think the web would hit by a storm of love!!!! :) But dear, I have a doubt now!!!! It's a tvN drama.... So do you think that Daniel would ever choose tvN over KBS...????!! :unsure: He is so loyal to KBS that he only appears in KBS' Happy Together as a variety show guest!!, :huh: 

But these two seriously should work together again.! Then our wish will be true forever!!!! :love: It's a surprise for me that their fans are still shipping them so hard even after The Ghost Detective ended about 6 months ago!!!! :wub: This is the true enthusiasm of love!!! Their fans love them so much!! :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen hopefully daniel will choose tvn 

The drama will aired dec 31st so..... cant wait 

OMO :w00t: It's slated to air on Dec 31..???! then we can have a little hope about our ship, can't we dear...???!! :) YAYYYY!!!! I love this feeling so much! :D Let's keep praying dear.... Miracles happen everyday!! :wub:

Fingers crossed! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling, don't you have any friends of yours who are fans of Daniel...???! Then call them here as well!! This thread is so beautiful now!!! :) I am so in love with this guy & his soompi thread!! :wub:

I have so many lady fans outside soompi who are also huge fans of Daniel! I just tried to persuade them in to soompi but still no response from them! :unsure: But I am so happy that you are here with me, darling!! :wub: Let's rock this thread!! I can't even look directly at these eyes! They are so intoxicating for me.... :D Omo, this guy is seriously addicting!!!

Choi-Daniel-1.jpg

• Love 1

18 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear.... You are finally here! Glad to have you... :wub:

I love that you like him! And he is so popular for his works in High Kick Through The Roof, The musical, Baby faced Beauty, School 2013, Cyrano Agency, Big Man, Jugglers, The Ghost Detective, Waiting for love & etc..... I've watched all his works so far & I am a huge fangirl of him! So nice to meet you, dear! :) I am looking forward to hear more about him from you! 

So true.... :love: He is so talented as well!

750full-daniel-choi.jpg

Yes, I like him since Baby Faced Beauty with Jang Nara :)!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, rosierosie said:

Yes, I like him since Baby Faced Beauty with Jang Nara :)!!! 

Awwww.... So sweet of you dear! :wub:

Baby Faced Beauty is my very 1st drama of Choi Daniel! He & Na Ra were too cute in noona & donseng romance!

49 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

My friends r huge fanning with other actors so im not alone i have someone like you thank you for inviting me here and is a better place to talk about him. Im glad to talk with u about daniel 

Same here dear.... :love:

And Oh god, let me post your gif again here.... I LOVE IT!!!!! :) :heart: And why do I see two racoons there...????!!! :D Ha ha ha.... This guy is too cute to handle in bangs & glasses!!!! :lol: And where did the cold, arrogant boss go..???! I can't even imagine that this is the same person from the beginning of Jugglers.... And it's the proof that he can do any role to the extend!!!! :o

Zvt58qQ.gif&key=fe14d5a66052c50f6eabb925

• Like 1