Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021

• Replies 5.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pyar

• gm4queen

• hushh

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting.

To the most handsome guy in South Korea, wishing you a very happy birthday! Always be happy and healthy! Good luck on your upcoming drama! ❤❤❤❤     https://www.

OH MY GOD!! Thank you so much, dear @Lmangla chingu!!! I love how you re-organized his info in an interesting manner. I am so happy to see my love on Thread Spotlight!!! We are so grateful to you!!! R

On 4/27/2019 at 3:08 AM, Lawyerh said:

I also dont know why but that lady in red distressed me too lol. And overall theme & story just so stressful and dark. So i dropped after ep 4. He was handsome and i was excited at first... too bad. 

The woman in red was frightening but after a while I really liked her acting skills very much, too bad she didn't win an award

• Love 1
1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The woman in red was frightening but after a while I really liked her acting skills very much, too bad she didn't win an award

I love your comment about her, dear!! :wub: She is a nice actress!! And here, at 0:25, noona & dongseng love!! :joy: Hah haaa.... They are so cute together!!!

• Like 5
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |❤| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in May 2021