Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

19 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

usually Koreans have dark hair :) so I guess it will be either black or dark brown :) I guess in the Ghost Detective, it was natural colour :)

Yes dear! I've never seen a korean guy with blonde hair! It doesn't go with their skin color!! And he is so beautiful with dark colored hair but not with the pure black just a mixture of brown & black!!!! :wub: 

bts0510.png

18 minutes ago, Pyar said:

:joy: 

Hah haaaa..... This is our original Nam Chi Won!! :D He is so naughty!! Who ever thought that the mean/cold boss would be this romantic!! :D :wub:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

He is such a perfect guy to fall in love with! Just another pic for the 1st post by me!! :wub:

fNX47ME.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 12:15 AM, nohamahamoud2002 said:

just a little gift @gm4queen :D Daniel is an excellent actor my friend :D  you already know I am not very romantic :D I just like his acting skills :D (PS I haven't finished Big Man yet :D ) since I am not crazy about Daniel, I really think he acted the role of the villain very very well :D

Awww.... Thanks a lot for your comment dear! :wub:

And yeah, he is so fierce in Big Man as the villain! I can't even watch some of his scenes..... He is pure evil as Kang Dong Suk! :o And it's ok not to be romantic, dear! But I always get butterflies when I look at him! :wub: He is so beautiful like a dream to me!!! And dear, please drop by here again once you finish watching Big Man! I am looking forward for your opinion on him! :)

• Like 2