Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

what are your favourite dramas with Daniel? Is there a number 1? 

Awww... So sweet of you, dear! And this is my order of his fav dramas! :)

1. I was never a fan of horror genre. But The Ghost Detective takes the cake for my no. 1 fav drama of Choi Daniel! :love: And I can't wait to see whether he can replace it with another great drama ahead!
  2. The second spot goes to Jugglers. It's my all time fav office-romance! :lol: I love his transformation from a cold boss to a romantic boyfriend! :love:
  3. His debut drama High Kick 2 is in the 3rd spot for me! I was totally stunned by his tall height in it! :o He is a lot taller than the other actor, Yoon Shi Yoon there! And I love his performance as Dr, Lee Ji Hoon!! :love: He is so cute!!
  4. I love Baby Faced Beauty as well! His & Jang Na Ra's combination is too cute to handle! :love:
  5. And they again starred in School 2013! :love: I need kind & decent teachers like them! 
  6. And I love the villain Kang Dong Suk in Big Man!! I really can't hate him. He is too handsome to be hated! :love:
  7. Then I love his tinted brown hair in The Musical. This series is not nearly strong enough for this talented guy but I love the sweetness of it! :love:
  8. He has starred in a one act drama called Waiting foe love.... It's also in my fav list of his dramas! :love:
  9. And what about Ghost..??! His guest appearance is the selling point of the series! :love: His fans love it so much! Only if he was the main lead :(

He he he.... Srry for the long list, dear! But I am totally addicted to this guy that I watch each & every thing he's in! :D How about you..??! What are your fav dramas of him..??! :love:

And I personally invite you to check the 1st post of this thread! It's all designed by me :) It's my love & affection of Choi Daniel!!! :love:

52368309_2149844861993715_54801797047679

1 hour ago, phoenix24 said:

how would you rate this movie @gm4queen?

Hello friend, nice to see you here!:love:

And he he he.... I am unable to rate the movie because I've never watched it dear !! I think I have to watch it in order to give reviews on it!!! :D 

Thanks for dropping by as always, darling!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 2

48 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He he he.... Srry for the long list, dear! But I am totally addicted to this guy that I watch each & every thing he's in! :D How about you..??! What are your fav dramas of him..??! :love:

And I personally invite you to check the 1st post of this thread! It's all designed by me :) It's my love & affection of Choi Daniel!!! :love:

Thanks dear! I really appreciate the long list actually!! I love to hear about all of your opinions about his past works! YESS! Ghost detective is also at the top of my list! Although I found that the storyline has many loop holes and seemed a little too draggy for my liking, I LOVE DANIEL in it! He look so sexy as a detective! And all his scruffy looks :love: ! His chemistry with Park Eun Bin was insane! No kisses in the drama but the love is so strong??? HOW DID THEY DO IT?

tumblr_ph86ikNP9H1sqz8a7o2_r1_540.gif

Jugglers was nice too! I absolutely loved his transition from the cold boss to the loving boyfriend too! I remembered smiling in every episode thanks to his awkward yet lovable personality with Jinhee! 

I love the cute-sy side of him in babyfaced beauty and musical but I think I love him in more in serious roles too! The Musical's storyline was like you said, a little unstable, and the chemistry was a little off with the main actress, but he still acted really well! 

OMG I was planning to watch Ghost! But I realised he was in it for 2 episodes only... Hmm I shall still watch it then! Thank You!! 

ps I saw on instagram where he was wearing his army uniform with another guy, is he in reservist now? 

and i also saw magazine shoots where he is smoking.. does he perhaps, smoke in real life? :( 

Edited by gladys0710
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

29 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

Thanks dear! I really appreciate the long list actually!! I love to hear about all of your opinions about his past works! YESS! Ghost detective is also at the top of my list! Although I found that the storyline has many loop holes and seemed a little too draggy for my liking, I LOVE DANIEL in it! He look so sexy as a detective! And all his scruffy looks :love: ! His chemistry with Park Eun Bin was insane! No kisses in the drama but the love is so strong??? HOW DID THEY DO IT?

Wow.... I love your reactions about him & Park Eun Bin's acting!!! :o 

And you are so right!! There is no single kiss but their chemistry is electrifying c And all his fans are fully stunned by their chemistry, dear!! I think his sexy beard look perfectly goes with her beauty! :) 

And there is no I love you either but their eyes say it all! And that's why it has become my top fav drama of Daniel ever! And they were so closed to each other during that period!! Yes, it's clearly visible in both! :D So fans got furious whether they are really in love..?! But no such news is online!!

And it's been about 6 months til the series eneded & the fans still want them in another series as the lead couple with a beautiful kiss between them!! Their chemistry is that strong that no one would be able to let go of them ever... :heart: How sweet!!

And dear, I've just edited few music videos for them & uploaded on youtube! :love: I hope you'd love my edting!!

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling, come on here girl! We have another friend of our fav couple now!! :)

I love the cute-sy side of him in babyfaced beauty and musical but I think I love him in more in serious roles too! The Musical's storyline was like you said, a little unstable, and the chemistry was a little off with the main actress, but he still acted really well! 

Me too... I also don't like the lead actress in The musical... She's so blank with her emotions! :angry: 

And I don't like short haired actress either!! :rage:

ps I saw on instagram where he was wearing his army uniform with another guy, is he in reservist now? 

Yes, I also saw his army uniform pic on IG.... But I am not sure about it dear!!

He completed his mandatory military service in 2017 & he is all free now! :rolleyes: May be it's an old pic of back then!! 

and i also saw magazine shoots where he is smoking.. does he perhaps, smoke in real life? :( 

No no no dear... Absolutely not! He doesn't smoke or drink in real life! :lol: 

He himself said so in an interview!! Not to worry at all!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Wow.... I love your reactions about him & Park Eun Bin's acting!!! :o 

And you are so right!! There is no single kiss but their chemistry is electrifying c And all his fans are fully stunned by their chemistry, dear!! I think his sexy beard look perfectly goes with her beauty! :) 

And there is no I love you either but their eyes say it all! And that's why it has become my top fav drama of Daniel ever! And they were so closed to each other during that period!! Yes, it's clearly visible in both! :D So fans got furious whether they are really in love..?! But no such news is online!!

And it's been about 6 months til the series eneded & the fans still want them in another series as the lead couple with a beautiful kiss between them!! Their chemistry is that strong that no one would be able to let go of them ever... :heart: How sweet!!

And dear, I've just edited few music videos for them & uploaded on youtube! :love: I hope you'd love my edting!!

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling, come on here girl! We have another friend of our fav couple now!! :)

YES! Exactly! No I love yous either! I think both of their eyes and even their hands are so so expressive! I want them to work together soon too:bawling:

OMG THANKYOU for sharing! I ran out of videos to watch on youtube with Daniel HAHA. 

Me too... I also don't like the lead actress in The musical... She's so blank with her emotions! :angry: 

And I don't like short haired actress either!! :rage:

Oh my... We're on the same boat then!! That drama honestly had potential but it sadly went flat... If not for Daniel, I wouldn't have watched it.. honestly... 

Yes, I also saw his army uniform pic on IG.... But I am not sure about it dear!!

He completed his mandatory military service in 2017 & he is all free now! :rolleyes: May be it's an old pic of back then!! 

No no no dear... Absolutely not! He doesn't smoke or drink in real life! :lol: 

He himself said so in an interview!! Not to worry at all!!

OH thank god! That he doesn't smoke! HAHA he's such a good boy! :love:

in my country, men who are done with their military service are required to go back for reservist (to train them again and keep them ready for combat and stuff) so perhaps he might be in reservist? Hmm... it doesn't seem like an old pic :huh:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OMG THANKYOU for sharing! I ran out of videos to watch on youtube with Daniel HAHA. 

Then you enjoy my edits of him now! :rolleyes:

4 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

Oh my... We're on the same boat then!! That drama honestly had potential but it sadly went flat... If not for Daniel, I wouldn't have watched it.. honestly... 

Of course dear.... I also don't like her! :huh:

Apparently no one likes her & fans are urging Daniel to not to work with that actress again :angry: And Iw ouldn't watch it if it wasn't for Daniel either!!! Very same as you here :)

6 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

OH thank god! That he doesn't smoke! HAHA he's such a good boy! :love:

in my country, men who are done with their military service are required to go back for reservist (to train them again and keep them ready for combat and stuff) so perhaps he might be in reservist? Hmm... it doesn't seem like an old pic :huh:

Oh yes dear.... He is a so good boy! :lol: I think it's hard for a decent guy like him to be an indecent guy... Don't you think so..?! 

And he cut his hair shorter for his military enlistment & his hair is again shorter these days!! So I am myself in a dilemma for that pic...  

No news of him having reservist! He is all free for his professional life now! But we will see... :)

And I think you referred to this video as he smokes.... But it's only a photoshoot by Singles magazine dear!! :blush: So not to worry!

But I think he rarely promote smoking scenes!! :wacko: This scene has definitely exposed his rough manly side to his fans!!! :lol:

uBxCy.png 2018112600563_1.jpg

But by the way, look at this sexy features of him.... He is indeed a perfect guy to fall in love with! :huh: :heart: Oh God.... So yummy!!!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Awww... So sweet of you, dear! And this is my order of his fav dramas! :)

1. I was never a fan of horror genre. But The Ghost Detective takes the cake for my no. 1 fav drama of Choi Daniel! :love: And I can't wait to see whether he can replace it with another great drama ahead!
  2. The second spot goes to Jugglers. It's my all time fav office-romance! :lol: I love his transformation from a cold boss to a romantic boyfriend! :love:
  3. His debut drama High Kick 2 is in the 3rd spot for me! I was totally stunned by his tall height in it! :o He is a lot taller than the other actor, Yoon Shi Yoon there! And I love his performance as Dr, Lee Ji Hoon!! :love: He is so cute!!
  4. I love Baby Faced Beauty as well! His & Jang Na Ra's combination is too cute to handle! :love:
  5. And they again starred in School 2013! :love: I need kind & decent teachers like them! 
  6. And I love the villain Kang Dong Suk in Big Man!! I really can't hate him. He is too handsome to be hated! :love:
  7. Then I love his tinted brown hair in The Musical. This series is not nearly strong enough for this talented guy but I love the sweetness of it! :love:
  8. He has starred in a one act drama called Waiting foe love.... It's also in my fav list of his dramas! :love:
  9. And what about Ghost..??! His guest appearance is the selling point of the series! :love: His fans love it so much! Only if he was the main lead :(

52368309_2149844861993715_54801797047679

Hello friend, nice to see you here!:love:

And he he he.... I am unable to rate the movie because I've never watched it dear !! I think I have to watch it in order to give reviews on it!!! :D 

Thanks for dropping by as always, darling!! 

haha oh I think I saw it was 2013 so thought you saw it by now.  Yes, it's been a while so thought I check up on thread.  Nice list of dramas, thanks.  Hihi like your edit of photos too.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

haha oh I think I saw it was 2013 so thought you saw it by now.  Yes, it's been a while so thought I check up on thread.  Nice list of dramas, thanks.  Hihi like your edit of photos too.  

He he... That's so OK dear! No worries :)

Honestly, I've watched some of his movies but I never put myself in to watch 11Am movie even if I am interested in sci fi stuff! :heart: And I never found a proper eng subbed link to watch it so I skipped it! But have to watch it sometime only for Daniel! :) 

By the way, have you watched it, dear..???! :huh: It has the same actress who was the lead in children of a lesser god with Kang Ji Hwan! I only recognized her later though :D

Thanks again for dropping by here & feel free to visit anytime dear!! :) See you...

• Like 1