Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Well, I've been searching for everywhere but no sign of Daniel being in public yet. May be he is not allowed to appear in public until his upcoming drama starts promotions. :huh: And as @Combsmania chingu said, I also really hope that jtbc will release his first official stills from Fly High, Butterfly within the second week of April. ❤ I am so looking forward to our handsome guy hits the small screen again.

• Love 2

38 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Yay! I made this calendar banner. And soon to be print out! While waiting his new drama..  Miss you so much Daniel.

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: Did you do it yourself, dear???! You are fantastic!!! He looks so handsome. It's so cute! I just want to save his calendar & have it printed out!!! This is cuteness overloaded!!!! :partyblob:

• Love 2

4 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

OH MY GOD!!!! :scream: Did you do it yourself, dear???! You are fantastic!!! He looks so handsome. It's so cute! I just want to save his calendar & have it printed out!!! This is cuteness overloaded!!!! :partyblob:

Sure, dear you can save it! I will also print out this maybe next month! I really love to see my works to my room :heart4: and you can have all my edits, if you really to save it. It's all free here to forum! Because we all supporting Daniel! Fighting!

• Love 2

49 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I made this calendar banner. And soon to be print out! While waiting his new drama

It's really beautiful. You so talented. Thanks for sharing here. Can't wait for his new drama. ❤

• Love 2

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I’m going to cry this is so frickn cute. Look at our cutie oppa!!

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I’m going to cry this is so frickn cute. Look at our cutie oppa!!

Yeah dear, I also love it so much!!! I am so glad to have @Combsmania chingu here as this thread is so full of love now. :heart: This is what I always wanted!!!! More fandom for our love, Daniel!!!! :) Haven't seen @L Leung friend for a long time here. Come & have a look, everyone!!! Our guy is having un upcoming drama, you know!!!! 

• Blob 2

22 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

It's all free here to forum! Because we all supporting Daniel! Fighting!

Yes, we all support our Choi Daniel oppa. Pls share more his photos. He is so cute as always. ❤

• Love 2

6 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies, come here & take a look at these videos @Combsmania chingu just edited. :)

Bass boom + Daniel!!!! OH MY GOD??? :scream: This is the ultimate feeling!!! You are fantastic darling!!! Please do more love for our handsome guy!!!! :heart:

Thank you dear, and you posted. It's so hard for me to post this video. But because of you my dear unnie @gm4queen you help me a lot. Komawo, and don't worry i will do my best, more photos and more videos i will edit. 

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

45 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Thank you dear, and you posted. It's so hard for me to post this video. But because of you my dear unnie @gm4queen you help me a lot. Komawo, and don't worry i will do my best, more photos and more videos i will edit. 

Girl, you know what!!! You are worse than me! :D I mean you are so in love with him. How come??! :huh: Your videos are the evidence to your love for him. Seeing your hard work, I feel like I am not doing much for him myself. :( You are so cool, girl!  Please show your love for him more & more here. We love Daniel all together! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Girl, you know what!!! You are worse than me! :D I mean you are so in love with him. How come??! :huh: Your videos are the evidence to your love for him. Seeing your hard work, I feel like I am not doing much for him myself. :( You are so cool, girl!  Please show your love for him more & more here. We love Daniel all together! :heart:

Oh dear, no! you do the best of the best. This forum is the one evidence your love to our Daniel :heart: i really used to create fan traile video and pictures because that's my job lol:wub: so  i really love to share and spread my love to him.  And i'm so thankfull that i join here finally, and to see more Daniel's fan too:heart4:

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Combsmania said:

And i'm so thankfull that i join here finally, and to see more Daniel's fan too

You are so welcome here, darling!!! And congratulations for winning the first prize in the competition. :lol: Now you can watch Daniel's every drama in Rakutein Viki with multi language subtitles. :D Isn't it amazing??! Hopefully we will have his upcoming drama licensed in Viki as well!!! 

For your information : Rakutein Viki is the parent company of Soompi Forums. So Viki & Soompi are twins. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Combsmania said:

This photo is from the  videoclip  were he was interview. I am not sure if this is new look to his new kdrama,  i really love Daniel looks here. Also the glasses that looks him more handsome. 

Yes dear, it must be from the drama set but I remember that he interviewed here for announcing about his japanese fan meeting in November 2020. It was organized by his japanese fan club. And I am so sorry to say that the content in his japanese fan club is only viewable for his japanese fans to see. :(

And these are the only photos of him which was released in public on his japanese fan meeting day. :)

128526766_191074352609837_38777863093116

128114247_191074339276505_79064790338395

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2