Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi Daninotes Friends,

I'm new in this CD thread, i start falling in love with CD after i finished saw the musical just recently, i know i'm waaay toooooo late, but i never knew him before, until i read in joondi thread, that HS-ssi actually have worked with him before, and how she appraise CD in one of her interview
so, i bought the musical dvd, first of all i just want to see HS-ssi in other drama after bof, but after i finished, i can't stop thinking about CD, hehehe, and i repeated watching the musical everyday, coz i miss him a lot, he's really good in the musical..
:\"> :D

Have a nice weekend my Friends

Guest tnalvminsun

Hi Danifriends

Is there no news from our prince CD?
gosh i really miss him a lot

btw, sorry for asking, in the musical episode 11, i saw there is a scene of the girlgroup that sing a song at the recording studio, while our CD check on them

is there anyone know the title of the song? and the name of the girlgroup?

Thanks for sharing
Have a great day :)

Well hello @tnalvminsun! Hello Daninotes! hah @GHSforever, hi sis! @jjsweeter0211 thanks for the photos. CD looks so handsome. I miss this guy. I still continue to keep in touch because CD's one of my favorite actors. Not only that, he's such a good friend to Hye Sun too. I miss shades & earthprincess.

Have a nice day!

:x :D
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...
Guest tnalvminsun

Hi Dani Friends,

How r u guys?@GHSforever, @jjsweeter0211, @myonenonly i hope your december always bright
as bright as CD smile :), i know you guys been busy for the holidays right?

i keep searching about CD news lately, and i found out that his new drama School 2013 already aired, they already did press conference last november, but no english sub, so i didn't know what he said, i just smile whenever his smile

i just thought that Dani play the role in School 2013, make him looks older than he play in The Musical last year, but still he has sexy lips, hehehe

and my dear friend, have your ever find out about CD and GHS fan fiction? i just found one at the wattpad.com, and the story about them is great, i can't imagine without not shiverring inside
i must say the writer really briliant, coz she or he can describe the feeling in that story very well

sorry, for asking, is there any friend out there can translate CD interview to english?

Thanks all my Friend
Have a wonderful holiday :x

Guest tnalvminsun

hello @pumpkin_pie

you could search in google choi daniel and goo hye sun fan fiction
i hope you can find it

i think the story is not finished yet, i do hope the writer can continue writing the new chapter, hehe

Guest tnalvminsun

To all my dear Friends,

Merry Christmas to those who celebrate :)
I hope this Christmas would bring joy and happines to You and Your Family
and also for our Choi Daniel and the Family, God Bless You and all DaniFriends

Thanks

:x

Hello Daninoters/Danifriends! kekeke..trying to look for a suitable word for CD fans. Hi there everyone!

I'm still trying to watch CD's new drama. I just love & miss him. I hope soon after the holidays.

Have a wonderful time with your family this Christmas. Merry Christmas to all. To Daniel Choi & his family, Merry Christmas!

:D :-* :-h
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tnalvminsun

Hello Danifriends/Daninoters,

First of all, i would like to say to you all Happy New Year,
may this year brings you all prosperity and healthty and happiness, especially to our CD and Fam

Yes, CD is adorkable, but somehow his "trademark" that make us smile everytime
and when he smile, i know i can face the world haha :D

well, i haven't see School 2013 yet, but i keep searching the news about it almost everyday
and i'm glad that this drama have a good rating, though CD didn't get award last year, but i know he always did the best

i hope CD always happy and brings the happiness to my princess KHS, i miss her tweet, and CD could tell KHS that her fans miss KHS so badly....:-*

Guest reijaye

he's not just an adorable dork but a generous man as well...

School 2013: Choi Daniel Treats The Staff With Luxury Invigorating Meals

Posted on January 10, 2013 in drama by nettop01 FavoriteAdd to Pins

'학교 2013' 최다니엘, 150인분 보양식 밥차 선물 :: 네이버 뉴스

Actor Choi Daniel presented a food truck full of luxury health food for the staff and his fellow cast.

Reportedly the joker of the set, Choi Daniel on 9th made a surprise present of the food truck, for the staff’s morale in the negative degree temperatures.

Choi Daniel prepared a 150-portion food truck of Abalone Samgyetang, a luxury food and the favorite for invigoration. Choi Daniel also sent a truck to the drama staff in Anseong set, completing the support.

A representative of the filming set commented “we are all appreciative of Teacher Kang’s efforts to cheer us up, and we the class of 2-2 are all having a great time with filming, despite cold temperatures”.

The 11th episode of the drama, broadcast on 8th, showed Se-chan (Choi Daniel) making a confession to In-jae (Jang Nara). The change in atmosphere to the previously-conflicting pair is expected to change the storytelling of the drama in many ways.

cr. koreandrama.com

Guest tnalvminsun

thanks so much @reijaye for bringing the news of CD >:D<
i already read it too on the internet, but i don't know how to share, glad you post it

yes, you're 100% right, CD not just adorkable, but as well as generous, kind, humorous, funny, handsome and many more, i'm speechless if i have to say about him

thanks again, and have a great weekend Daninoters/Danifriends :x