Quantcast
Jump to content

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021


Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

this pics i saw it earlier finally he update it miss him sooo much. @gm4queen this is the pic am talking about

 

Join the club dear!!! :)

 

I am so relieved that we finally got him in sight! It's been more than a year.. But now that he appeared in private, he will soon appear in public dear! Let's be patient! B) He will be back soon... And you know, he doesn't accept everything he offers with!!! He only accept characters with a great personality! So it could take a little while for him to come back!! But no worries... Let's wait!! :) :wub: He will be back soon!!!

 

And I am so glad to see you here dear... Can't wait to chat with you more!!! See you soon! :) :kiss_wink: 

 

  • Like 4
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Pyar

    2641

  • gm4queen

    1035

  • parkeunbinchoidaniel

    287

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor, DJ and television anchorman. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers &a

Well, exactly a month ago, on March 29, I posted this pic on my IG that we all miss him! But today, April 29, right after a month, I am so happy to announce that he is really back on spotlight! So wit

Tagging my lovelies, dear @triplem @Heidi Seow @Lawyerh @phoenix24 @Pyar @larus @nohamahamoud2002 & other Choi Daniel lady fans!!  Hope you have a great day!!!    

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

 

I am so relieved that we finally got him in sight! It's been more than a year.. But now that he appeared in private, he will soon appear in public dear! Let's be patient! B) He will be back soon... And you know, he doesn't accept everything he offers with!!! He only accept characters with a great personality! So it could take a little while for him to come back!! But no worries... Let's wait!! :) :wub: He will be back soon!!!

 

And I am so glad to see you here dear... Can't wait to chat with you more!!! See you soon! :) :kiss_wink: 

Yes let wait for him yes true he choose good role for him i really love the role he play at the ghost detective @gm4queenfinally am back to normal just like old time when we chat about him and park eun bin much. :kiss_wink: 

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes let wait for him yes true he choose good role for him i really love the role he play at the ghost detective @gm4queenfinally am back to normal just like old time when we chat about him and park eun bin much. :kiss_wink: 

 

Yes darling.... I am so glad that you are back here! :) Feeling so happy!

 

And yes, as I said before, let's wait until he gets an offer with a manly character that fits his personality! I am sure he will be back soon! And OH GOD, we still can't get over with Lee Da Il!!! How amazing is it dear???! It totally proves that he only does choose strong roles to play in! B) I think he knows what's the best for him! So let's wait!!!! :heart:

 

And do drop by here more often now dear! I missed you so much til now! Hope your exams get good results as well! :) 

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Ha ha ha....! Have you ever seen Daniel's BabyFaced Beauty???! I do plus I love he & Jang Na Ra a s a couple so much too! :) And look at this... Someone has converted them in to babies!!! And he is short & sweet!! :D How can a tall guy be this short & sweet???! Such a different look!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I am laughing already & hope you all also will enjoy the pics..! 

 

And Oh god, he is too cute to handle! :kiss_wink:B) :heart:♥️

 

Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other ladies... :D

 

2d725a5677d12a85199e5e12d128958c.jpg

 

4dc9ff865197d28dddaaebe322299e9a.jpg

 

1b69998282ea033d1f3f2346a907de8f.jpg

 

View the full article here...

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Yes darling.... I am so glad that you are back here! :) Feeling so happy!

 

And yes, as I said before, let's wait until he gets an offer with a manly character that fits his personality! I am sure he will be back soon! And OH GOD, we still can't get over with Lee Da Il!!! How amazing is it dear???! It totally proves that he only does choose strong roles to play in! B) I think he knows what's the best for him! So let's wait!!!! :heart:

 

And do drop by here more often now dear! I missed you so much til now! Hope your exams get good results as well! :) 

 

Awww thanks i miss u guys too it been along time thanks for praying for me am sooo happy to chat with u guys:kiss_wink: @gm4queen

  • Like 1
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha....! Have you ever seen Daniel's BabyFaced Beauty???! I do plus I love he & Jang Na Ra a s a couple so much too! :) And look at this... Someone has converted them in to babies!!! And he is short & sweet!! :D How can a tall guy be this short & sweet???! Such a different look!!! :mrgreen: Ha ha ha... I am laughing already & hope you all also will enjoy the pics..! 

 

And Oh god, he is too cute to handle! :kiss_wink:B) :heart:♥️

 

Tagging dear @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Lawyerh & other ladies... :D

 

Awwww soooooo cute am going to rewatch them and also the ghost detective definitely :joy:

DanielChoi_BabyFaced.jpg he looks soooo cool there @gm4queen @Pyar

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

 

I hope we will see him in new photoshoots. @gm4queen @Pyar

 

Of course dear! That's one thing I am counting days to see him in! His photoshoots after his mandatory military service is so man'y, sexy & appealing! :o His recent photoshoot is Arena with his The Beast co-stars! He is making me fall for him over and over again, dear! He is a real man!!! :):o That's why I love him so much!!!

 

65050709_1251722984996589_4679594880215810048_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_oc=AQkOvWHlQ9j4xpbjhpc4X0B3fqZj9MfmmfoEJT1RIfQJ1u9Wd-byNJWXhb_9EwQc2hoCHXUcLNrkNLxEsRg8MLep&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb1-1.fna&oh=18e7b0b606eb67053a8ecb237aa25d44&oe=5E1B2B3E

 

And... Even though I am not a fan of his new movie, The Beast, I am so glad that he played in it! We got to see him to the fullest in so many press cons because of it! And just give me a reason to not to fall for this guy!!! I bet I can't do it dear! He is totally a dream.. ❤❤❤❤ His tall height, his hair bangs & the light beard is all enough for me to fall hard for him!!! :o 

He is my dream guy!!!! I wanna have a manly guy like him for real this time!! 

 

img.jpg

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just searched the Google about the color of black as Daniel often wears black in his appearances! And just got this that black, like red is associated with seduction and sexuality. I that case, I 100% agree! He is seductive in black! :o I think his manly features are more exposed in black than other colors!

 

OHH GOSHH!!.. :o This guy is seriously seductive in black & beard!!! ❤❤❤❤ Specially, the pic from The Beast press con..

 

73265924_2339072013070998_5635789015601905664_n.jpg?_nc_cat=106&cachebreaker=sd&_nc_eui2=AeH1-vfUn3h2GIv7Cm3BqPkDgFSDuZzQ4QP1U25K1HU6d9557DifZJhKF14DbfVpn-deSdpR3qC_AqCeyCSVOImR_RZFnHLV_gkTJNMpCG-LBg&_nc_oc=AQmYWz4LDFWOWcxd8jD1yJXrIkPHKSwehkY8GABFz3WH8Ph0JH8obeDCHQRBLzKkJGI&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=b19d0568b62d9ebb1d3c27c852c12d7d&oe=5E58BDC5

 

74718692_2339072023070997_4491884532840005632_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&cachebreaker=sd&_nc_eui2=AeFCUpHZwqZ634zGS7F7Xs5a7zcwBipNdvC5Y0bpRtu_j3JzQS6tvrbs3fTb1GbAVf6TFprsbYdjaBwP_Yc5yk8xayDRvWWYXAWSs5ocpQi9Ww&_nc_oc=AQkbbO2Njn84dFcgRiX-MhGorplkvmiOmvY5CkuWvqpSEn1hmRPZOJBRkH1qsGBmi3s&_nc_ht=scontent.fcmb2-1.fna&oh=f570915dde449f5f19dcbac34ec82ab8&oe=5E5C5D26

 

75580537_2339070593071140_74483833690642

 

Ha ha ha... :D And if he ever does a bed scene in black ❤ , (referring to Nam Chi Won in Jugglers :D) I dunno what would happen to me! I am seriously in love with this guy now! The more I see him the more I fall for him! ❤❤❤❤

 

And please come back soon!!! We are desperately waiting for you, Dan! It's so sweet that his fans call him Dan! :) 

 

Love is in the air!! ❤

 

  • Like 3
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha ha... :D And if he ever does a bed scene in black (referring to Nam Chi Won in Jugglers :D) I dunno what would happen to me! I am seriously in love with this guy now! The more I see him the more I fall for him! ❤❤❤❤

 

And please come back soon!!! We are desperately waiting for you, Dan! It's so sweet that his fans call him Dan! :) 

 

Love is in the air!! 

:joy:true he looks soo handsome with black:wub:. @gm4queen

Choi-Daniel.jpg?s=900x600&e=t

 

Choi-Daniel-2.jpg

I hope we will see him more of him at photoshoots.

 

Also he looks soooo handsome there with blue.

tumblr_phgkyikJEi1sqz8a7o3_r4_250.gifv

While looking at this i miss lee da ll and yeowool.

tumblr_phikv6P7161sqz8a7o2_r1_250.gifvand with brown coat. tumblr_phikv6P7161sqz8a7o4_r1_250.gifv

tumblr_ph84qmwRwi1sim4ioo2_250.gifv

tumblr_pgno39uNUr1w8f4efo1_400.png

306b9bee552a42aa893becf9f781d372.jpeg?x=

Definitely here he looks hot:joy: @gm4queen

  • Like 1
  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming JTBC Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...