Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Now that we all are waiting for him to come back on small screen once again so, this is something that I figured out myself!

I don't know if anyone else has found this out but I noted in Daniel's dramas so far that he always ended up with short hair ladies, such as Hwang Jung Eum in High Kick 2, Jang Nara in Babyfaced Beauty, Koo Hye Sun in The Musical & Baek Jin hee in Jugglers:huh: Long hair ladies are not really for him. He never ended up with Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 & he can never end up with Park Eun Bin because he is not human in The ghost detective either. :mellow:

So I really want him to end up with a gorgeous long hair next! I think a gorgeous long hair can highlight his manly charms more on-screen! :) After all, he is so handsome himself that any lady looks beautiful next to him! 

What is your idea about my theory, @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Yogi Daniel @Pyar @audreyng205 & @Thuylinhha friends? Do you agree or disagree with me?! What's your idea about the next actress for him??! :heart:

And do you know that Daniel had a crush on Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 when they were filming in 2009-2010?! :D He is really a sweet boyfriend! :wub: 

And I just borrowed @danisnk222 friend's pic on instagram here & I am in love with his long, slender & beautiful fingers! :heart: We miss you, boy! Please come back soon! ♥♥♥♥ We are waiting for you!!!!

98484443_535518880451483_726601000812815

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

That's so true I agreed with u thanks for sharing. If Choi Daniel cast again with eunbin then they ending will be happy. Because park Eun Bin cut her hair:joy: @gm4queen right? 

Ha ha ha.. You are so funny, dear :D That's right! You got my point! He always get happy endings with short hair ladies & unhappy endings with long hair ladies. But that's unfair & sad for me :bawling: He only deserves happy endings so let's pray that he casts in a drama soon & we have a happy ending for him with a gorgeous long hair! :D

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This part is sooo funny:joy:

I love this scene too... The way he is holding the hanger is so beautiful & all I need! His long fingers are really gorgeous! I want his hand scenes more! :) Everybody loves his hand scenes, specially we had quite a lot of his hand scenes in Jugglers itself! 

Spoiler

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo4_500.gifv&key=

Thanks a lot for GIF, dear! I love it so much! love-ya-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 5/19/2020 at 6:09 PM, danisnk222 said:

Hello!

Daniel's finger is long, is beautiful and is fascinated. :wub:

It's the most beautiful hand in the actor.

I am wondering what kind of serum Daniel is using.B)

I like a scene with Park Eun Bin and both.:wub:

surprise.gif

Wow dear!!! You have said exactly what is in my heart! :wub: HOW COME???! :o

I mean that's right, we have to find what serum is he using for his handsomeness & skincare! I am falling in love with his long, slender & beautiful fingers over & over again! :heart: So let's hope that he casts in a beautiful rom-com soon that we will have the chance to see his beautiful fingers on-screen! :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

On 5/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, gm4queen said:

And do you know that Daniel had a crush on Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 when they were filming in 2009-2010?! :D He is really a sweet boyfriend! :wub: 

Wao, so surprised to know he had a crush on Shin Se Kyung :o 

P/s waiting for his YouTube :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, audreyng205 said:

Wao, so surprised to know he had a crush on Shin Se Kyung :o 

Wow! You didn't know that he had a crush on her during their time together?? :D However our boy publicly accepted the fact that he liked her during the shooting in a program called Jung Bo Suk’s Talk Show. (Jung Bo Sok played as his brother-in-law in High Kick 2). At first, Daniel denied it several times, but in response to Jung Bo Suk’s persistent inquiry, he had to admit it at the end. ❤:D Ha ha ha.. Naughty boy!! :mrgreen: And heard that fans went havoc with his confession as his character had to die because of Shin Se Kyung's character in High Kick 2

1 hour ago, audreyng205 said:

P/s waiting for his YouTube :wub:

Yes dear! I am desperate to see him anywhere now! And I feel like he is the only South Korean celebrity who doesn't do social media therefore his fans can't have contact with him. So starting off with youtube is a big step for him. But he can't decide himself as he has to wait for the approval of his agency first! So let's hope that they let him connect with us via youtube! happy-love-heart-smiley-emoticon.gif

And he has to communicate with his fans one way or another during this pandemic. Otherwise his fans would be disappointed over him! And I need a rom-com next, boy!! Please come back AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!! :)

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello Daninotes!!!!

Now that we are all waiting to hear some good news about Daniel joining Youtube, I spent a pretty much time on DC gallery to find out what's exactly in his mind lately! Just got some screen captures via my tablet! :) I am so excited for this guy!! 

And please note that the following conversations are from April 11 & he hasn't visited the site after yet! 

He must be very busy working on his dreams at home.

100470996_2520434664934731_3044393374841

He has replied to the fan who asked whether he is editing short films. He says that he is editing a short film & it's almost over editing. He's got a video editor so he edit it by himself. No specific content but it's a 18 minutes long video :o I wonder what would it be?? Excitement is the best in this case. :heart: He always surprise us in sweetest ways... 

99289279_2520434658268065_75838544200607

Then back to the youtube joining idea. He says that he is not at all interested in join back instagram so he likes the idea of joining with his fans via Youtube. But hesitates what would his agency feel about it though..:mellow: And I am not sure if he uploads his short film on youtube but he is pretty serious about the idea of joining youtube. And now that I remember, he was guested in the radio show on April 29 but he didn't mention a thing about joining Youtube in his interview. That's probably because he wasn't approved by his agency at the time. :warning: He should gain access through his agency as soon as possible! ❤❤ This is so intriguing!! 

And now that he is going to start a brand new chapter in his career, let's do our best to support him in every way possible to reach his dreams. ♥♥♥♥ He is not someone who should stay at home & doing nothing! I am eagerly, sincerely & happily looking forward to see what this young guy is up to in the future! YES YOU CAN DO IT, DAN!!! Go for it! :wub: We are with you!!!!

And ha ha ha.. He even mentioned in another comment that he is currently watching Heart Signal variety show at home. Why is that??? I mean, doesn't he watch any of his dramas at home???! :mrgreen: Naughty boy!!! animated-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Love 3

15 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Awww can't wait to see him sooo happy to hear that thanks @gm4queen

18 mins long I can't wait for it. I wonder what its about it's about his cooking or a vlog. :w00t: can't he watch his own drama

..maybe he will be embrassed...at least rewatch the ghost detective or high kick.

Yes dear! I really can't wait for his turn in youtube! :wub: And I think it will be his Vlog or something but who knows??? And he mentioned it last month so I wonder what is the progress now at the moment! He is one of the most popular celebrities his agency have so they should give him the chance to step forward with new techniques. :thumbsup:

And he he.. i think he said a few years ago that he feel shy when he watch himself on tv so he don't! :D He is so sweet that he never hides anything from us, dear!!! :) He is so pure at heart! Desperately looking forward for more updates on his projects!

• Like 2

Thanks a lot dear @danisnk222 friend for posting his pic here! Oh My Gosh.. He looks wild with the cigarette in his hand! :huh: And I only now know that he shooted the scene in 2009???! Is it really in 2009???! I was thinking that it's from 2014 or something though ^_^ But he is so sexy back then in 2009 as well! 

And did you add the photo frame to his pic, dear???! :D I love it so much! The photo frame makes him looking even more handsome inside!! I am so in love with this guy! ❤❤❤❤ Please post more of his instagram photos here, dear friend!! We need more handsomeness here! We miss you, boy! :(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello!

Thanks for your comment.

I'm surprised that he looks so sexy in 2009. Danielle is sexy from a young age?:wub:

The frame used the application of the mobile phone. Without too many kinds of frames.(^_^;)

I would be happy if you were pleased with Daniel pic:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, danisnk222 said:

Hello!

Thanks for your comment.

I'm surprised that he looks so sexy in 2009. Danielle is sexy from a young age?:wub:

The frame used the application of the mobile phone. Without too many kinds of frames.(^_^;)

I would be happy if you were pleased with Daniel pic:wub:

Of course, I love it dear! :heart:

I am so pleased with your pic & he is indeed sexy from young age! So no surprise that he is more sexy & manly now! :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Really missing this couple I just finished rewatching the ghost detective and I wanted them back and be together badly :tears: I really hope in future they will work together again their chemistry is sooo powerful:wub:

I really love this pic sooo much it's look they r dancing:w00t:. Sooo cute together.

I wonder who's Choi Daniel next female lead hopefully park Eun Bin again:lol:.

Hello dear! :)

Yes, I too want them back madly! They are a one of a kind on-screen couple, you know! Something sweet about them that I can't explain in words.. :) And I still see that fans are asking for season 2 of The Ghost Detective & wanna see Dan & Eun Bin together as a couple! This time with a kiss, of course! And I think Daniel looks so sexy when he was a bit skinny with Eun Bin! But no matter how he looks, this is probably one of my favorite on-screen couples all the time! :heart:

52932067_2158186564492878_79650823057335

And dear, I really don't know if Daniel can stay at home forever because of the pandemic situation..??! :warning: He has to do something now & return for us in one way or another! :( This is going too far now! His fans are desperately waiting for him to star in a drama soon! :kiss_wink:I am desperately waiting for him to star in a drama soon! 

PLEASE DANIEL, DO ANYTHING TO MAKE A HEADLINE! WE ARE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!! :heart:

• Like 1

On 6/1/2020 at 10:39 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Soooo true I saw it too they want it badly like us:wub: . I really hope in future they will work together in romantic drama. Or otherwise season 2 of the ghost detective where it's will have more romantic moments between Lee da ll and Yeo wool. 

Yes of course dear! :) It's a pleasant surprise that everyone is still craving for them even after almost 2 years.. But rather than in season 2 of The Ghost Detective, I want them to be in a total different drama next time if it is possible! With hugs, eye gazes & a passionate kiss :D He he he.. My naughty mind! Remember I told you that I saw them kissing in my dreams! :lol:

On 6/1/2020 at 10:52 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I really love this moment:lol: the way he say "I get nervous when I'm with someone as beautiful" it's sooo sweet and cute. Sooo true eunbin is very beautiful:wub::w00t:. Choi Daniel never say that won't other actress:lol:. This is making us want to see them more they r the best couple of 2019. I really hope they meet again and work again. Hopefully. @gm4queen

Yeah, he never said any of his leading ladies that they are beautiful enough to make him go crazy! :lol: But he did say it to Park Eun Bin so something was really spicy back then in his heart! :heart: Oh my, how sweet is it dear??! I can't wait til he fall in love with a gorgeous lady & get married & have babies! :love: Wow, I get butterflies even when I think about it! Imagine how would it be when he really do all that & give us the big news about himself! :grin: Seriously, can't wait for that day!

• Like 1

Thanks a lot for your love on my music video, dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @danisnk222 friends! ❤️❤️ I am so happy that you enjoyed it! Yes, I miss them so much too! That's why I edited it for them! Even without I love you, they are in love & you can see their love for each other in their eyes. :wub: That's why I love them more that they are so natural & pure in their roles! So definitely wanna see Daniel again with Park Eun Bin some day! :thumbsup:

And dear @danisnk222 friend, I love your instagram post as always! It's so lovely! :lol: Lee Ji Hoon - Hwang Jung Eum couple! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/469/0000502774

Choi Daniel just got casted in jtbc fly butterfly with my fav actress name Kim Hyun gi hope he will accept it

Soo happy @gm4queen Kim hyang gi is also from namoo actors same as park Eun bin. 

Oh My god, dear! Such a happy news so early in the morning! :lol: And she is your fav actress & I am so excited to see them together! And it's JTBC drama so I am very happy that Daniel is trying something new this time apart from KBS!!! :) YES YES YES, he is back!! Our love is back online! :heart:

Can't wait to know further details! :D

• Like 1