Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest hyesun4lyf

@ sohapilee there is no site, this thread is kinda it, please join us! I haven’t watched HK2, is it good?

Just popped in to say YAY for page eight. Love the selcas Earthprincess. He makes that napkin (?) look so good.

I was cracking up again at myonenonly’s post. So many burning questions. So few answers. I think we should get to the bottom of this “backpack situation” though…*quoted image*

Welcome @sohapilee to this thread/fan club of the gorgeous, one and only Choi Daniel!!  You got me curious too about HK2.  Now, it's on my "to watch" list.  Here's a still from that drama to whet our appetite, @shades_blue:

2010012008435992577_1.jpg

@myonenonly, same as sb, I'm loving your endless questions like that backpack dilemma AND that mopping the floor and wiping the mirror...I had a BOF moment when I watched that scene of GEB working the mirror while Yoo Jin looked on half expecting him to join GEB...keke.

@Earthprincess, yay to page 8.  This thread is getting the lovin' it so greatly deserves.  Ahh, Choi Daniel, do you even know the hard work and sacrifices we do to keep you alive in our hearts???

@GHSforever, are you still out of town, fellow tweep?

hello Ladies I miss you all :(

@sohapilee hello welcome to the thread please do join us the more the merrier :)

@hysun4lyf Im here sis thanks for pictures and the doggies were so cute and of course CD pictures so hotttttttttttt :)

@shades_blue thanks for the MV as always love it and thanks for the link as well poor CD got rejected :(

@earthprincess OMG so cute I just love him thanks for sharing :)

@myonenonly hello i saw episode 10 and im really hurt for CD being rejected but it looks like the episode 11 is going to be interesting another woman nooooooooooooo :(

OK guys because I love this man so much GHS was right did you notice his beautiful hands OMG :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE10XviD-CEOAM-Addiction064_2__0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE10XviD-CEOAM-Addiction064_1__0001.jpg

15q3zer.jpg

w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif

I'm going to sleep and dream about him LOL

Have nice evening ladies and good week ahead

• Love 2

Guest Earthprincess

hello Ladies I miss you all :(

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

w00t.gif:sweatingbullets:

I'm going to sleep and dream about him LOL

Have nice evening ladies and good week ahead

And, and, there goes my reason... Out of the window. Choi Daniel is hot enough. But but, CHOI.DANIEL.WITHOUT.A.SHIRT? Seriously, are you trying to kill me? You know I love him being dorky sexy. I never knew I could stop at sexy. I am done for! :sweatingbullets: I feel the heat and it is not fever.

Hahaha! @ Earthprincess I know what you mean. I never thought that behind those clothes of his hides a perfect body for me. Really! Just the right bulk. I love it!!! ...Some men have too much bulk that they look like a dissected frog to me. LOL (remembering my Biology class) Hmmm..what other surprises do you have in there Daniel Choi? How about some thighs next time..LOL (I can be a pervert too, you know)  :ph34r: phew.gif    @GHSforever Thanks for these pics sis. Yeah, Hye Sun mention about CD has beautiful hands..I wonder if they always hold hands that she really notice it? Oh mi gosh!    vicx.gif  @ hysun4lyf & shades_blue we have to get to the bottom of the backpack thing. lol.. @sohapilee welcome to this site. This site is very informal & you can express what you think, you can be anything you want. Nobody will condemn you. We respect each other's opinions. Feel free.  :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

GHSforever look what you started! If I even try to comment on those photos I'll get myself into trouble. Like Earthprincess, I have also lost all reason. sweatingbullets.gif But yeah, what everyone else said. wub.gif

@myonenonly laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Dissected frog? LMAO

@hyesun4lyf love that still. Looks like he's joking around as usual. I accidentally heard troubling things about the ending of that show....ph34r.gif

Guest hyesun4lyf

Oh no, GHSforever!!  I can't open this thread at work anymore!!  w00t.gifsweatingbullets.gif  This is soooo against my work's internet use policy.  Aigoo...  But what a hunk.  He's a keeper.  @Earthprincess, are you still on earth?

He tweeted several hours ago: of course, it's in unreadable squiggles, hmmm...must be Korean..keke and my phone translated it as "oh go". wacko.gif

I'm really lovin' this thread.  Methinks, we are all in different time zones and thus we are able to keep this CD fan page warm 24 hours...hehe.  Right now, this thread is really HOT. sweatingbullets.gif

@shades_blue, what troubling things??? Ooohhh...you are making me want to investigate ph34r.gif but gah! I'm running late now.  You have to fill me in, girl.

@myonenonly, the backpack dilemma needs more information.  I can't find pics about it..ph34r.gif

Guest shades_blue

He tweeted several hours ago: of course, it's in unreadable squiggles, hmmm...must be Korean..keke and my phone translated it as "oh go". *quoted image*

@shades_blue, what troubling things??? Ooohhh...you are making me want to investigate *quoted image* but gah! I'm running late now.  You have to fill me in, girl.

What kind of a tweet is "oh go"? It should be "oh stay" wub.gif

I'm putting this in spoilery code because you should only click on it with the knowledge that you may not want to watch HK2 because of it. 

HE DIES!!!!!!!!  

ph34r.gif 

Guest Earthprincess

What kind of a tweet is "oh go"? It should be "oh stay" *quoted image*

I'm putting this in spoilery code because you should only click on it with the knowledge that you may not want to watch HK2 because of it. 

HE DIES!!!!!!!!  

*quoted image* 

I actually think he was tweeting English in Hangul?? He said Oh, Twitter? (Oh, dwida.) But, if I were to translate that in Hangul, it will be -- "Oh, come. (Aigo, dwida)" Yes, me and my toddler Hangul.

Guest kayepop

I actually think he was tweeting English in Hangul??   He said Oh, Twitter?  (Oh, dwida.)  But, if I were to translate that in Hangul, it will be -- "Oh, come. (Aigo, dwida)"  Yes, me and my toddler Hangul.

Thank you, Earthprincess, for the more logical translation.  You are now our official K translator...biggrin.gif

@shades_blue, I actually have the self-control to not click on the spoiler!!  w00t.gif Wow, I am so proud of myself.  We'll see for how long..keke. Oh, and that comment you posted last on YT...you just made me make TWO lists!!  A MUST watch list and a to-watch list.  Gah, you have such a control over my mind...keke.  I think my family is secretly planning an intervention for me soonblink.gif 

Happy Tuesday to all C'Dusketeers!!!

Guest hyesun4lyf

Thank you, Earthprincess, for the more logical translation.  You are now our official K translator...*quoted image*

@shades_blue, I actually have the self-control to not click on the spoiler!!  *quoted image* Wow, I am so proud of myself.  We'll see for how long..keke. Oh, and that comment you posted last on YT...you just made me make TWO lists!!  A MUST watch list and a to-watch list.  Gah, you have such a control over my mind...keke.  I think my family is secretly planning an intervention for me soon*quoted image* 

Happy Tuesday to all C'Dusketeers!!!

So sorry about the confusion...I didn't realize that my niece was logged on and I just started posting like there was no tomorrow. Don't mind kayepop.  She's not dangerous.blush.gif

Guest shades_blue

hyesun4lyf I am an expert at mind control. Loooook into my eyes...... blink.gif, you must watch *this* and *this* and *this*wink.gif. Way to go on not clicking on the spoiler! Unfortunately, I have no such control, so I always get spoiled. 

Thank you Earthprincess! You are steadily gaining points for awesomeness. I love that he doesn't post anything forever, and then just posts "Oh Twitter". Kind of adorable. 

Guest Earthprincess

Here are CD's latest photo shoot/photospread from ARENA. I guess we want him looking cozy, after that short view of him shirtless. Why is he still sexy? Did I develop X-ray vision and see through those layers now?

NQQ9U.jpg

FYvrZ.jpg

1OB3M.jpg

L8GWP.jpg

2eTS5.jpg

cr: DC Gallery

Guest hyesun4lyf

Here are CD's latest photo shoot/photospread from ARENA.  I guess we want him looking cozy, after that short view of him shirtless.  Why is he still sexy?  Did I develop X-ray vision and see through those layers now?

cr: DC Gallery

Love, love, love the images.  Thanks Earthprincess.  I see you here with me...w00t.gif

Happy day to all C'Dusketeers!

hello C'Dusketeers!

@earthprincess thanks for the translation and OMG thanks for the pictures he's really cute :)

@kayepop I mean Hyesun4lyf LOL it was funny I was like who is this and i was going to say welcome and then it was our dear friend :)

@myonenonly hope you have a great day :)

@shades_blue dear thanks for the wonderful MV it's so cute I love it :)

Have a great day C'Dusketeers!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest shades_blue

Good Morning/Night/Afternoon (take your pick) C'Dusketeers! 

I F'Love those pictures Earthprincess! As much as I love him without clothesphew.gif, I love him even more with them. He just wears them SO WELL. wub.gif 

Nice to see you GHSforever and myonenonly! I was excited about a new member too GHSforever, only to find out it was our beloved hyesun4lyf. She's so tricky that one! wink.gif

So......what do you think our ChoiSun couple is doing for GHS's birthday today, huh? huh? They will no doubt be spending it together (wearing matching backpacks), no? tongue.gif

Err...I guess she's in Australia. tears.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Good Morning/Night/Afternoon (take your pick) C'Dusketeers! 

So......what do you think our ChoiSun couple is doing for GHS's birthday today, huh? huh? They will no doubt be spending it together (wearing matching backpacks), no? *quoted image*

Err...I guess she's in Australia. *quoted image*

Will put my spazz and shipping bits in spoilery brackets. To give due respect to some C'Dusketeers who may not like shipping him with a specific person or to anyone. We're all friendly here... ;)

She was seen wearing a plaid shirt in Australia!!! I think it is the same shirt she wore at TheMu. And my crazy friend decided to be delusional with me and said CD's tweet really was..." Oh, go!" since he was frustrated that she left and is not spending her bday with him, when it is her first together. I want the delusion, but I need my sanity more...

:P

New pictures! Is this a 360 degrees transformation of CD?..from a shirtless yummy guy to a nerdy-dorky Steve Erkel?:lol:   lol..dunno if you've watched Family Matters.:rolleyes: CD is really a funny guy. Is he modeling a clothing company? hmmm..he needs to do more sexy shoots though.  I can't wait for friday..TheMu will still be shown on same timeslot, I think? That's what some Sunnies said. No worries.... I twitted Daninote asking for help if he could tell SBS that TheMu fans are unhappy about the former news of possibly not showing the drama this friday. I wonder if he took me seriously?  tongue2.gif   Anyways, I hope CD will treat our lovely Hye Sun when she gets back from Australia...& yeah! I want to see those backpacks!   w00t.gif:wub:   I really want to see EB & HJ back again...so EB fell on her bike after she saw HJ with the new PD?..she was trying to get away from them in a rush that she fell? AHHHH all these questions again...such a headache...now I do have a headache with this changing weather!  :angry:   On a lighter note...Hello to CDuskeeters! are we more than 5 now? hehehe..

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Anyways, I hope CD will treat our lovely Hye Sun when she gets back from Australia...& yeah! I want to see those backpacks!   :w00t::wub:   I really want to see EB & HJ back again...so EB fell on her bike after she saw HJ with the new PD?..she was trying to get away from them in a rush that she fell? AHHHH all these questions again...such a headache...now I do have a headache with this changing weather!  :angry:   On a lighter note...Hello to CDuskeeters! are we more than 5 now? hehehe..

@myonenonly, GHSforever, shades_blue...Ahaha...w00t.gif Unfortunately, we're still the magic 5.  Kayepop is not convinced this is worth her time...hehe.

The backpacks are still a mystery.  I can't find a still of HJY wearing his.  Just GEB's...

am-athe-musical-e04-450p-hanrel-am-addiction10-45-55.jpg?w=510

Cre kolorfulpalette

@Earthprincess, re your spoiler, I actually believed (in delusional mode w00t.gif) that he was saddened by the "event" that's why he tweeted, kind of out of the blue too. 

@myonenonly, can't wait for Friday too and the weather here on my side of the world is not  too cheer inducing either.

Yay! Page 9!!!  That's something to cheer about.  Way to go C'Dusketeers!!