Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies...

Look what I found!!! :w00t:

Choi Daniel on the set of Fly High, Butterfly!!
Not sure when the photo was taken.
He is so handsome as always!!! 

Omg :scream: He so handsome. So happy to see his photo. Love you Oppa.!

• Love 1

5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies...

Look what I found!!! :w00t:

Choi Daniel on the set of Fly High, Butterfly!!
Not sure when the photo was taken.
He is so handsome as always!!! :heart:

Thank you! My man! You're young and handsome, why do you dress like a dad? :joy:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thank you! My man! You're young and handsome, why do you dress like a dad? 

Ha ha.. No worries dear! May be he is playing as a single dad this time? The drama has so many children for some reason. :)

But I am so in love with this looks. I mean we always saw him in suits, sweaters, hair bangs etc. I think he is wearing all type of clothes in this drama! It's a refreshing change! So I am pretty excited to see more pics of our guy in Fly high, butterfly! ❤️

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. No worries dear! May be he is playing as a single dad this time? The drama has so many children for some reason. :)

But I am so in love with this looks. I mean we always saw him in suits, sweaters, hair bangs etc. I think he is wearing all type of clothes in this drama! It's a refreshing change! So I am pretty excited to see more pics of our guy in Fly high, butterfly! ❤️

Yeah, he's adorable like a boy but very manly. Dresses like a model. What a magical combination. Hope he's well in this epidemic times.

YouTube led me to this clip yesterday, he talks so gently with PHB and is so sexy and charming, "who are you to ask me if I'm all right?", arghhhh!

• Love 2

7 minutes ago, L Leung said:

YouTube led me to this clip yesterday, he talks so gently with PHB and is so sexy and charming, "who are you to ask me if I'm all right?", arghhhh!

That's one of my favorite Choi Daniel scenes ever. His sexy looks and deep voice is still haunting in my heart! He is the reason for me to be happy in this pandemic! :heart:

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, Combsmania said:

Another photo Choi Daniel on the set "Fly High Butterfly" can't wait to see his drama soon! Ladies look our handsome guy!

Thank you for the pic. Oppa sitting so far. Yet so handsome. ❤

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/24/2020 at 9:52 AM, Lmangla said:

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT!

hey ya chingus, what's in a name? I love discovering the stories behind a person's name and why their parents chose it. sometimes, these stories can be very interesting. an actor with an interesting story behind his name is Choi Daniel. read on to discover his story and what makes him special according to his fans. 

50966637_2142826082695593_79704890854437

---------------------------------------

THREAD:  Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル

CATEGORY: actors & actresses

Why is his name Daniel?
With an English-sounding first name, many viewers might assume that he was raised in an English speaking country or that he's from a multi-ethnic background. However, that is not the case. His father gave him the name of Daniel because his birth was considered as a gift from heaven. Apparently his father had a vasectomy (after the parents had their first son) but despite that, his parents got pregnant with Daniel.

Who is Daniel?
Daniel is not only an actor but also a DJ and. He is best known for his roles in High Kick Through the Roof, Cyrano Agency, Baby Faced Beauty, School 2013, Big Man, Jugglers & The Ghost Detective.  He is also an anchorman on KBS World Radio since 2011 and a DJ on KBS 2FM since 2013.

He debuted in 2005 but he rose to stardom in 2009 as the handsome doctor, "Lee ji Hoon" in High Kick Through The Roof". The series has a not-so-good ending but his fans love the character even after a decade. Then in the movie "Cyrano Agency", he captured ladies with his cute charms in 2010. His guest appearance as Hades in 2012 series "Phantom" is remarkable among the audience. He even tried his hand on playing a villain in "Big Man" 2014. Then he was utterly loved as "Nam Chi Won", the cold yet romantic boss in "Jugglers" 2017. It was his 1st drama after military. Then the world yearned for him again in 2018 for his emotional acting in "The Ghost detective". Now his fans are eagerly waiting for his next upcoming drama in 2021.

A signature look  matched by a killer smile!
Check out the video by @gm4queen that displays his journey from a sweet, cute & charming boy in to a dashing, stylish & sexy young guy! His killer smile & his manly personality charms his fans.

The video also showcases his signature look of eye glasses. For those curious, It's only the frame because he doesn't like using lenses in it.

68346682_2267959260182274_62539824876518

Do you know?

He lost his mother at the age of 4.

He quit college after just one semester to pursue his acting career.
He does not like kissing scenes but considers them part of his job.
He doesn't have any private social media sites. 
His biggest acting challenge was being encased in a full body cast for his role as genius hacker Hades in Phantom.
He has a knee problem since 2013 & it made him to serve as a public service worker in military 2015-2017.

Popularity outside South Korea

He is also extremely popular in Japan & Vietnam. He recently opened a Japanese fan club to communicate with his Japanese fans via internet. He has held many fan meetings in Japan as well. Fans hope that he will start getting in touch with other countries as well. He has lovely Vietnamese Facebook fan groups & pages and fans hope he will visit their beautiful country where they will get to meet him.

Fans feels:
Fans see him as a total package of manliness! His sunny smile gives them butterflies and healing! They admire his sense of fashion. They love that he is kind, warm, funny and appreciate his acting. They are eagerly looking forward to his next drama which is set to air in 2021.

-------------------------

Spotlight contributors: :heart:  : @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @hushh @reiko @@sinhvichuchu  @danisnk222  @Nguyenduyen @hanhy @Jasmine Kay @naul

---------------------------------------------

About thread spotlight : it is an event series where we highlight various threads across soompi from different sections - actors, dramas, shippers, kpop ....  thread members get to show off their fan feels and highlight the subject of their thread to the rest of the community. with so many threads, we may not be aware what is happening around soompi and it is a chance for us to discover these threads from a fan's perspective.

we will be highlighting 1-3 threads a month; if your thread is interested, reach out to me and @partyon; To read previous spotlights: Record of Youth, Lee Min Ho, Zombie Detective , Lee Min Ho x Kim Go Eun , Faith (re-watch 2020) , Vengo-Dilraba (ship) dramas,  ...

thanks to the Choi Daniel thread for putting this spotlight together! hoping to discover more new threads around soompi! 

:glee:

----------------------------

Thank you so much ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 2

9 minutes ago, Harshani Bandara said:

Thank you so much ❤

Hello dear! Welcome to the Soompi Forums! This is our beloved actor Choi Daniel's soompi thread! Have you enjoyed his previous dramas? We are desperate to see him in the new drama this year! Hopefully we will get some updates soon! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Harshani Bandara said:

I got to know him from the High Kick drama. I wish I had known about him before. He is so talented and handsome. You have worked very hard to create this thread. Thank you sooo much. Saranghae ❤

High Kick 2 is his first ever lead role in K-dramaland. And it's more than a decade old! I am so happy to see that his fans still love his character in High Kick 2. I hope you will enjoy his other dramas as well dear! And please continue to show your love and support for him here! I am sure we all can have a great time ahead with his upcoming drama releasing this year! B)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

23 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear! Welcome to the Soompi Forums! This is our beloved actor Choi Daniel's soompi thread! Have you enjoyed his previous dramas? We are desperate to see him in the new drama this year! Hopefully we will get some updates soon! ❤️

Yes I am waiting for the update ❤ and I'm going to watch all his dramas.. I have no words to say about him. He is a gem ❤

• Like 1
  • Love 2