Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

37 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I only found this recently, from The Musical?

That's also something he did but this is the short film I told you earlier about. The tile is Lying is Truth. I am not much interested in the concept but our guy is really something in it. This short film is not even mentioning in his korean wikipedia. And he doesn't have much screen time either. But WWow... that sexy, deep voice. :heart: I never get bored of him!!! He is the man in my dreams!!!

• Blob 2

On 4/15/2021 at 5:38 PM, gm4queen said:

That's also something he did but this is the short film I told you earlier about. The tile is Lying is Truth. I am not much interested in the concept but our guy is really something in it. This short film is not even mentioning in his korean wikipedia. And he doesn't have much screen time either. But WWow... that sexy, deep voice. :heart: I never get bored of him!!! He is the man in my dreams!!!

Thanks, you're right that the concept isn't interesting. Scenes in Jugglers are more tastefully executed :yum:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/14/2021 at 8:38 PM, L Leung said:

but he was wise to accept 2 offers of such contrasting genres in short period after military discharge, the bubbly love drama to accumulate audience, the horror series to prove he's main lead material,

I've been thinking about this. I think most korean actors start their post military career at around the age of 33 or so. But Dan was lucky enough to start his post military career only at the age of 31, as soon as he discharged from the military. :)

It's still about 4 years since he finished his duty & he is only 35 years old. But he starred in 2 dramas, 1 movie and nominated for 4 awards & won 2 so far. I am really happy for him with his post military career. All his post military dramas are so popular among people & helped him gain more stardom. He has got a great start!!! As you said, he is totally wiser than we think. :lol: 

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

6 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've been thinking about this. I think most korean actors start their post military career at around the age of 33 or so. But Dan was lucky enough to start his post military career only at the age of 31, as soon as he discharged from the military. :)

It's still about 4 years since he finished his duty & he is only 35 years old. But he starred in 2 dramas, 1 movie and nominated for 4 awards & won 2 so far. I am really happy for him with his post military career. All his post military dramas are so popular among people & helped him gain more stardom. He has got a great start!!! As you said, he is totally wiser than we think. :lol: 

True. He enlisted in Oct, 2017 at 29, when the military law then mandates latest age of enlistment at 30 (source). I agree that the early thirties is quite important to a male actor, to look young but experienced/mature enough to take complex roles. It was said that it takes ten years for a male actor to be at his best.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

10 minutes ago, L Leung said:

True. He enlisted in Oct, 2017 at 29, when the military law then mandates latest age of enlistment at 30 (source). I agree that the early thirties is quite important to a male actor, to look young but experienced/mature enough to take complex roles. It was said that it takes ten years for a male actor to be at his best.

Yes, it certainly is. I think Daniel got the total advantage of starting his post military career at the very age of 30+. I am sincerely happy for him. :) I want the most perfect things in the world for him. He totally deserves it!!!!!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Guys, I think my guess is right. April 24 is arriving but jtbc hasn't started promoting Daniel's upcoming drama yet. Then it's obvious that Fly High, Butterfly is not airing on May 24. But I feel something that his new drama would air in this August. Let's see what jtbc announces.

121831281_1635640343273198_7500589592079

EmCBS1eU8AMSQ6N?format=jpg&name=large

Let's enjoy him on the set of Fly High, Butterfly for now.

I am desperate to see his official images!!! :rolleyes:

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 2

50 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Guys, I think my guess is right. April 24 is arriving but jtbc hasn't started promoting Daniel's upcoming drama yet. Then it's obvious that Fly High, Butterfly is not airing on May 24. But I feel something that his new drama would air in this August. Let's see what jtbc announces.

viewimage.php?no=24b0d769e1d32ca73cec87f

EmCBS1eU8AMSQ6N?format=jpg&name=large

Let's enjoy him on the set of Fly High, Butterfly for now.

I am desperate to see his official images!!! :rolleyes:

Oppa in that pink outfit is killin’ it

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

20 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa in that pink outfit is killin’ it

Oh yeah and always rocking black too.

Do you guys know if he or his stylist likes Converse? He seems to be in them a lot, e.g. the whole of TGD and a few public events.

spacer.png

oh just found this video of him greeting the media before an episode of Happy Together.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, L Leung said:

Do you guys know if he or his stylist likes Converse? He seems to be in them a lot, e.g. the whole of TGD and a few public events.

Yes dear!! I noticed that too. He is looking more handsome & young in Converse. May be it's his stylist's taste or do you think it could be his personal taste. :lol: Love to see him in Converse more!!!

A glimpse from The Ghost Detective. I don't remember any other scene where his feet is visible on the camera. 

174222484_2799597083685153_3471136034607

• Love 2
  • Wiggle 1

17 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear!! I noticed that too. He is looking more handsome & young in Converse. May be it's his stylist's taste or do you think it could be his personal taste. :lol: Love to see him in Converse more!!!

A glimpse from The Ghost Detective. I don't remember any other scene where his feet is visible on the camera. 

174222484_2799597083685153_3471136034607

What a body :yum: he's in top shape in TGD.

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

You are so right @L Leung that he is in the top shape for The Ghost Detective. I mean just look at this masculine man. He is so perfect in any robe, any color in any time. :partyblob: Plus his light beard is the feast for our eyes!!! ❤ What do you think @Pyar @Combsmania @Riya Varma @Nancy69 & @hushh ladies???! You can never resist this hotness on-screen.

FCi2GpvVQAA0G3i?format=jpg&name=large

FCi2Gs2VUAYVQFN?format=jpg&name=medium

FCi2GsmVkAEWHdj?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

--- 

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Chingus, thank you so much for voting in the poll!

Thank you so much for organizing the poll for our fav guy, chingu!!! We are so grateful. We had a fun time and enjoyed!!!! And by the way, I love his pic you have posted in your comment. So sweet!!!! He looks so handsome as always! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2