Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

15 hours ago, partyon said:

As I was going through pictures of him in his previous dramas, I noticed that he looks very good in glasses too.

Chingu, if you want to watch any of Choi Daniel's dramas, then I recommend Jugglers. His character development from a cold hearted boss in to a caring boyfriend is excellent in my opinion. He is wearing his trademark eye-glasses so I hope you will enjoy Jugglers if you ever watch it! :)

16-image_1518758435_5a866a2374f33.jpg

• Love 1
  • Insightful 1

9 minutes ago, Nancy69 said:

Oh man I really miss him, why doesn't he use social media :(

Hello dear friend! Welcome to the official soompi thread of Choi Daniel. I saw you voted for him. Thank you so much! :heart: Yes, he doesn't use social media. He says it's bothersome to manage it. He deleted his private instagram a few years ago. Even his twitter account is abandoned. :(

By the way, he is having an upcoming drama called Fly High butterfly. I am not sure about the airing date. But we all are waiting for more updates about his come back drama after 3 years of hiatus! :)

Are you a fan of Choi Daniel??! We would love to hear more about you! :)

Edited by gm4queen
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

:gangnamstyle:

Wow!! 15 members have voted!! The Sexy Ghost "Lee Da-Il" is still leading the way!!!  But now, most of the ladies want clean shaven Choi Daniel to play as a single dad??! :( I love him more with his beard on though. He looks so sexy & wild with it. :rolleyes: May be he is too hot in beard that most of the ladies can't handle seeing him like that?!!!!! :D:mrgreen:

• LOL 2

Hello dears, sorry i've been busy too much to my work and Novel. This past few days so i cannot active too much.

I already vote and i've choose Hades to my poll, yes i really love the way he is in that drama. 

And yes he was so sexy, hades is the one of my favorite also i used this to my novel.

I also love him to play another version of him, like ahmm. How is it, we saw Choi Daniel as gay and be straight man when he fall in love.

So far this is only my comment. I am editing again his photos, if i have a free time i will share here again :heart::heart4:

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

How is it, we saw Choi Daniel as gay and be straight man when he fall in love.

What a great idea dear!!! Too bad that we forgot to put it on his poll. :( Yes, he is so hot even in a gay role, his charisma is no joke. I totally agree with you. He nailed the gay character in Chronicles of Evil movie so well! Then he become a baby boy when falling for a girl. :D So much charisma again. ❤

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

What a great idea dear!!! Too bad that we forgot to put it on his poll. :( Yes, he is so hot even in a gay role, his charisma is no joke. I totally agree with you. He nailed the gay character in Chronicles of Evil movie so well! Then he become a baby boy when falling for a girl. :D So much charisma again. ❤

Yes dear when i saw him in Chronicles of Evil movie i realize his character. Wow, he is so manly even in a gay character. His acting is real in that scene, also when he cried in the ending because of loving to his friend... :blush:

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

Yes dear when i saw him in Chronicles of Evil movie i realize his character. Wow, he is so manly even in a gay character. His acting is real in that scene, also when he cried in the ending because of loving to his friend... :blush:

Yes dear!!! So true! I never knew it that he is playing a gay role there. I only recently watched the movie. And his voice was also deeper than the usual. So much charisma in one man. :rolleyes:

• Blob 2

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Yes dear!!! So true! I never knew it that he is playing a gay role there. I only recently watched the movie. And his voice was also deeper than the usual. So much charisma in one man. :rolleyes:

Do you already watched the video of may new version Hades. Yes i edited again a fan trailer to my upcoming novel. This will be the 4th part of my story Hades. The scenes and clip was also in the movie Chronicles of Evil.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

@gm4queen, @Combsmania 

I'm ecstatic you mentioned Chronicles of Evil, because this is the movie I first learned about Daniel and he was so underrated there. He was so outstanding I had to Google what other works he's in. His character twists the plot twice and was the only smart person there, saying the important lines to summarize the happenings and questioning the protagonist's morals. He's so masculine in there and as usual, rocks the crying scenes. I felt like he's a serious actor who analyses the script and adds details to his characters, regardless of length of scenes he's given, such as the deep voice and frequently running his fingers through his hair. Not to mention that cool walk when he appeared in the police station, you felt like everyone else is a fool and he deserves to win whatsoever. Oh and the sexy tongue flick when he revealed a major plot twist.

• Love 2
  • Insightful 1

3 minutes ago, L Leung said:

@gm4queen, @Combsmania 

I'm ecstatic you mentioned Chronicles of Evil, because this is the movie I first learned about Daniel and he was so underrated there. He was so outstanding I had to Google what other works he's in. His character twists the plot twice and was the only smart person there, saying the important lines to summarize the happenings and questioning the protagonist's morals. He's so masculine in there and as usual, rocks the crying scenes. I felt like he's a serious actor who analyses the script and adds details to his characters, regardless of length of scenes he's given, such as the deep voice and frequently running his fingers through his hair. Not to mention that cool walk when he appeared in the police station, you felt like everyone else is a fool and he deserves to win whatsoever. Oh and the sexy tongue flick when he revealed a major plot twist.

Yes, that was my favorite and last part of his scene... And also i want to add the beginning. When he is walking to his room or maybe house of that bar. After he heard the police annoucement. When i see him in the dark, i really knew it is Daniel.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

49 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

you already watched the video of may new version Hades.

Darling, I am so busy these days & haven't got a time to watch your full video yet! But not to worry! I already know that you must have been doing it great even before I watch it! :)

14 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I felt like he's a serious actor who analyses the script and adds details to his characters, regardless of length of scenes he's given,

Yes dear, I totally agree! I happened to skip Chronicles of Evil for some reason. May be because he wasn't a lead actor in it. But his limited screen presence is all enough to grab the charisma of the talented guy! And I remember it was his idea to wear glasses in his High Kick 2 character. Also he suggested to grow beard instead of wearing glasses for his ghost character in The Ghost Detective as well! ❤️ He is a very serious, dedicated guy with a pure talent! Hope he cast in another drama soon.

• Sad 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Combsmania said:

Yes, that was my favorite and last part of his scene... And also i want to add the beginning. When he is walking to his room or maybe house of that bar. After he heard the police annoucement. When i see him in the dark, i really knew it is Daniel.  

Spoiler

IMG_3332.GIF?type=w800

This scene? A very cool character. I'd rather the writer didn't kill him off, he was the only interesting character in the film.

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

34 minutes ago, L Leung said:

This scene? A very cool character.

He surely has the charisma of a leading actor. Even his cameos are remarkable among people so, he surely made a huge name for himself. :) And the only thing I am upset about is, he is not being much active like other actors in the industry! I really want him to be active & land in roles more so that people know about his pure talent! ❤ 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He surely has the charisma of a leading actor. Even his cameos are remarkable among people so, he surely made a huge name for himself. :) And the only thing I am upset about is, he is not being much active like other actors in the industry! I really want him to be active & land in roles more so that people know about his pure talent! ❤ 

I was curious too, an actor of his popularity and calibre should have lots of offers, not sure if he's being selective (to appear different and distinct in every character) and needs lots of time to prepare for each role, or there are other reasons such as knee injury. Sometimes I wonder if he has enough to pay the bills or buy food haha!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1