Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

13 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

For you guys fans of this couple hehehe.... @gm4queen , @Pyar , @parkeunbinchoidaniel. I forgot is @gladys0710 also love this couple? I hope so... hehe

Btw guys u have so many HD pic of DC... trying to see & analyze how smooth his skin is??? Muahahaha....:joy:

This song so beautiful.... its on my playlist now.... :wub:

Hello dear.... Nice to meet you here! :)

Yes, We love them so much!!! :lol: They match each other perfectly!!!! I mean majority of Daniel's fans like to see him with Park Eun Bin!! Their height difference is my fav fact!! She has to look so up in to his eyes & he has to look so down in to her eyes!!! :heart: They really talked with their eyes in the series!!!! Not even a single kiss, only eye gazes... :blush:

And that's why a girl should date a tall guy! Then you get the real feeling of love in his eyes! :) :mrgreen:

And I had to work so hard to find his HD pics on the net, dear!!! My guess also is korean celebrities have less wallpapers compared to hollywood!! :huh: 

And yes, we are waiting for your opinion on his skin!! Ha ha ha... He is really smooth in everything! :D

Wow, so you love that OST too!!! It's really soothing & emotional! That's why I edited an MV for them!!! :wub: Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel friend is madly in love with my edit!!! 

Selling my MV to you, darling!!! :mrgreen: :kiss_wink:

See you soon, dear!! :heart:

• Love 2

13 hours ago, Pyar said:

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

U are most welcome, dear!!! It's my pleasure! :) 

He he he.... This is my current PC wallpaper! His smile is everything... OH MY GOD!! He is even more handsome when he smiles like that! :wub: Just like a dream.... And tell ya what, he definitely is the dream guy of his female fans now!!!! :blush: I really want to have a well mannered, handsome & hot guy like him.!!! 

61845358_2217652045212996_24699186841355

Yes!! I love it when he smiles like that!! That subtle and shy smile! OMO SO CUTE!! :heart: 

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And this is a high resolution fan art I've edited myself :heart: I usually put my name on my arts but I didn't even put my name on it!!! It's for all of his lovely fans all around the world!

I hope you'll like it, dear!!! :) Just look at this handsomeness... Mmmmm, I am so hungry for him!!! :kiss_wink:

D6cO6MVU0AchoF9.jpg:large

WOW Dear! Love the colour scheme and the layout of it!!! :love::thumbsup:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

when he do new drama? waiting for his movie anyway!:)looking good

I want to see him in a new drama too!!!:( How is one movie enough for the year?! Really hope that he can do a drama during the summer/autumn period! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

Yes!! I love it when he smiles like that!! That subtle and shy smile! OMO SO CUTE!! :heart: 

WOW Dear! Love the colour scheme and the layout of it!!! :love::thumbsup:

Hah haa.... I love it when you called his smile is shy! :D 

Of course, he must definitely be shy coz he's the only young member there!!!! And he must be uncomfortable too... He was so active with Park Eun Bin in the promos of The Ghost Detective last year!!!! :D Is it just me or is something really in his heart..????! :wub: still no sign at all!!! 

And thanks a lot for giving such a lovely comment on my edit, dear!!!! :lol: I was blown away by his handsomeness there for myself!!!!!! 

59323766_2200444476933753_83718662947896

I want to see him in a new drama too!!!:( How is one movie enough for the year?! Really hope that he can do a drama during the summer/autumn period! 

Yes, definitely one movie not all enough for this multi-talented guy!!! :)

And dear we have his fan meeting on next Sunday.... :heart: I almost forgot all about it!!! Hopefully he'd pick up his next drama right after that!!!! Yes, fingers crossed!!!! :thumbsup:

41 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@gm4queen that MV video you created help me to see handsome DC... actually i like his overall style the best in GD... but I cant watched because of red lady haha.... 

And i love that MV, so i remember your name well when you drop to FGTD thread.....

Hah haaa... Thanks a lot for your lovely comment on my MV dear!!!! He is the music to my heart! :blush: He really has a unique look to fit song visuals!!! And I think that's the major reason I am so in love with him!!!!!! :kiss_wink:

And yes, i also agree with you that he is so hot in light beard!!!! I never knew that a korean guy can rock in his beard so much!!!! We really have to persuade dear @triplem in to his beard, dear!!!! :D He is extra hot in light facial hair!!! :heart: 

And have you analyze how smooth his skin is, dear..???! :D He he he.... I am waiting!!!!

62256809_2223450464633154_36118457038248

• Like 1
  • Love 1

yes me too believe so. we need more of him:heart:

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hah haa.... I love it when you called his smile is shy! :D 

Of course, he must definitely be shy coz he's the only young member there!!!! And he must be uncomfortable too... He was so active with Park Eun Bin in the promos of The Ghost Detective last year!!!! :D Is it just me or is something really in his heart..????! :wub: still no sign at all!!! 

And thanks a lot for giving such a lovely comment on my edit, dear!!!! :lol: I was blown away by his handsomeness there for myself!!!!!! 

59323766_2200444476933753_83718662947896

Yes, definitely one movie not all enough for this multi-talented guy!!! :)

And dear we have his fan meeting on next Sunday.... :heart: I almost forgot all about it!!! Hopefully he'd pick up his next drama right after that!!!! Yes, fingers crossed!!!! :thumbsup:

I might not be that active here for the upcoming weeks as I would be overseas! But I would definitely pop in from time to time to see for any updates! Keep me posted guys! 

YES! He's definitely more himself during GD's interviews and press con! Miss his fun and active self! HAHAHA 

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

yes me too believe so. we need more of him:heart:

:heart: let's hope! 

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

HEHEHE it is this thin frame glasses again! He makes me want to change my own glasses to such thin framed ones! 

• Love 2

13 minutes ago, gladys0710 said:

I might not be that active here for the upcoming weeks as I would be overseas! But I would definitely pop in from time to time to see for any updates! Keep me posted guys! 

YES! He's definitely more himself during GD's interviews and press con! Miss his fun and active self! HAHAHA 

:heart: let's hope! 

HEHEHE it is this thin frame glasses again! He makes me want to change my own glasses to such thin framed ones! 

No worries, dear!!! Have a safe journey :)

And by the way, we can enjoy his handsomeness in anytime anywhere, can't we..???! :wub: Let's rock!!! Fingers crossed for his fan meeting!!! 

And he he he... He has said in an interview that he hates traveling coz it required a lot of preparations & bothersome! And in the same interview, he mentioned that he loves eye-glasses! He perfectly knows that he looks handsome in them & his fans love his look with them so much!!!! :heart: Eye-glasses is his trademark & no one can rock them as he does!!! 

Source : http://www.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=20140428001421

And here is another interview of him about his trademark!!! He says that he changes his eye glasses every time he appears in a new production... :) OMO!!! I love this guy so much!! I think he has a huge collection of eye-glasses!!

Source : https://www.soompi.com/article/601667wpp/actor-choi-daniel-reveals-the-secret-behind-his-glasses

• Like 1