Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 5/22/2019 at 2:48 PM, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

We always chat about Daniel, Eun Bin & The Ghost Detective here! So let me ask you something else!! 

What do you think about Daniel, Baek Jin Hee & Jugglers..???! :) 

Did you enjoy his character progress as a cold hearted boss turning in to romantic boyfriend..??! :D

I just love his role!!! :heart: I want a dreamy boss like him.... But it's impossible as korean dramas are so fancy rather than being realistic!!! :blush: He he he.... Our lover boy is so dreamy in anything he plays in!!!!

I don't like Baek Jin Hee much but she looks decent besides someone handsome... :)

I actually love this drama too! This is one of the few dramas where I find that the cold-hearted boss' character is nicely done! It doesn't irk me at all! I love his character and his acting here! Other cold-hearted bosses in other dramas are too annoying and unreasonable and sometimes even straight up rude! But Nam Chi Won is different! He still cares for his employee, which I found very very endearing!   

tumblr_p1nn3glAnK1qbo5p0o1_400.gif

What do y'all think? @gm4queen @Pyar @parkeunbinchoidaniel ? and the rest?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

I actually love this drama too! This is one of the few dramas where I find that the cold-hearted boss' character is nicely done! It doesn't irk me at all! I love his character and his acting here! Other cold-hearted bosses in other dramas are too annoying and unreasonable and sometimes even straight up rude! But Nam Chi Won is different! He still cares for his employee, which I found very very endearing!   

I agree. his character is really cold but very likable & decent:love:I too like him very much! i think he can't do any wrong with his nice personality! choi daniel is the best boss ever:innocent:

• Love 1

1 hour ago, gladys0710 said:

Hello dear....Welcome back! :)

Yes, I also agree with you completely!! Jugglers is one of the best office rom-coms in South Korea!!! And fans love Nam Chi Won so much that they say they want a romantic boss like him in their office :D Aigooo.... how sweet??!! :blush: 

He is extremely cold & can't be broken down by anything! But then he goes to the extend to protect his lady love is the most fav part of the show!! :lol: 

And I think his eyes play a major role in the whole series..... :) These eyes are blank in everything!!! No emotions, no friendship but anger!! :ph34r: I can't look at these eyes... They are too rough!

53186707_2161921237452744_97674468201909

But these eyes are totally different than before!! They are full of love & affection! :heart: His eyes are so desperate to be with his lady love of life!!!! ( Only if others let him to be with her :D )

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

And the writer of Jugglers was a rookie writer & it was Daniel's 1st drama after his mandatory military service... So he has said that he was so nervous to play Nam Chi Won's role as it is!! :o But his character was very well written & the series was a super hit with the highest ratings of the time slot back then!! :love: 

And he got another nick name with this popularity, Mr. Nitpick!!! :D

And dear, I dunno if you ever noticed this but I think Daniel never picks up naive roles... He always picks up roles with a great personality, even if it is a hero or a villain! :) That's why I love this guy so much!!! He knows what's the best for him!! :)

What do you say, dear..??!

Tagging @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar friends as well!!!

• Love 2

1 minute ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I also agree with you completely!! Jugglers is one of the best office rom-coms in South Korea!!! And fans love Nam Chi Won so much that they say they want a romantic boss like him in their office :D Aigooo.... how sweet??!! :blush: 

He is extremely cold & can't be broken down by anything! But then he goes to the extend to protect his lady love is the most fav part of the show!! :lol: 

he is the bestest boss we ever can have:kiss_wink:send love & hug to choi daniel:heart:

• Love 2

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hello dear....Welcome back! :)

And I think his eyes play a major role in the whole series..... :) These eyes are blank in everything!!! No emotions, no friendship but anger!! :ph34r: I can't look at these eyes... They are too rough!

53186707_2161921237452744_97674468201909

But these eyes are totally different than before!! They are full of love & affection! :heart: His eyes are so desperate to be with his lady love of life!!!! ( Only if others let him to be with her :D )

53918305_2161921197452748_13641356095384

And the writer of Jugglers was a rookie writer & it was Daniel's 1st drama after his mandatory military service... So he has said that he was so nervous to play Nam Chi Won's role as it is!! :o But his character was very well written & the series was a super hit with the highest ratings of the time slot back then!! :love: 

And he got another nick name with this popularity, Mr. Nitpick!!! :D

And dear, I dunno if you ever noticed this but I think Daniel never picks up naive roles... He always picks up roles with a great personality, even if it is a hero or a villain! :) That's why I love this guy so much!!! He knows what's the best for him!! :)

What do you say, dear..??!

You're so right!! I really love that he take on villain roles/cameo or supporting roles too. To him, a good character is much better than being in the lead role! This was what he said in People's Inside interview! 

Oh right! I recently watched the first two episodes of Ghost.. AND I LOVE HIS CHARACTER! It's so sad that he is just a cameo!:(

• Like 1
  • Love 1

[Photo] First Poster Added for the Upcoming Korean Movie "The Beast"

2019/05/23 | 118 views | Permalink | Source

photo1065536.jpg

First poster added for the upcoming Korean movie "The Beast" (2018)

Directed by Lee Jeong-ho

With Lee Sung-minYoo Jae-myungJeon Hye-jin-IIChoi DanielKim Eun-hye-IIKim Ho-jung,...

Filming Begins: 2018/11/05
Synopsis
A criminal action movie about two detectives in conflict who solve a murder that shakes up the Upcoming Korean peninsula.

Release date in Korea : 2019/06

Source : https://www.hancinema.net/photo-first-poster-added-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-the-beast-129928.html

• Like 1