Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

11 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

If he was disappeared i would cry and felt sorry for eun bin bc she just says she can't live without him. Yes its relief that he returned to her but its okay as a ghost. Also daniel is sooo sweet to her bc he wanted her to live a normal life and sleep and eat well he  doesn't wanted her to involve in this dangerous case. But eun bin still caring for him. She only wanted to care for him. 

So so so true dear!! I totally agree with you on this one....

She wanted to protect him at any cost because he was the last living person that she loves!! :bawling: I am so crying here...!!!!

9 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This scenes is funny when daniel told her there r 4 reason u cant come with me. @gm4queen what if eun bin would go with him what would happpen will eun bin get hit by the hammer. 

He he he.... That's why we call him a detective, dear!! :D

He has a great sense of humor & instinct which is fully fit for a real detective! :rolleyes: 

And oMo... He is talking nonstop as he's giving her 4 reasons!!! :hushed: How can he remember all those lines at once..??! 

3 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

@gm4queen

Why r u guys like this :love:

Didn't u guys already touches each other. :joy:

PROOF

Ooops... I am laughing so hard for your words dear!! :D Don't you think it's too harsh for our lovebirds..???! :w00t:

Seriously, she wasn't expected that the guy she believes would turn out to be a murderer!!!! :ph34r: Then she left his hand...

She only wants her innocent love, not a villainous love!!! :tears:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

So true, "its too harsh for our lovebirds" i was just joking its just sooo cute:joy:

He he he... It is dear!! They are so cute & how can we ever blame them..???! :)

And you are a super funny fangirl of Daniel, dear!! :lol: I am extremely happy that I invited you here...

And we rock this thread!!! Only 40 pages for 200!!!!! YYAYYY!! :heart: I love this happy vibe so much!!!!

Let's have so much fun here & you have to do your studies well too... Please don't let this joy interrupt your studies ever dear!!! :) Then I'd be broken down because I am the one who invited you here!!... :bawling:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes im grateful that u invited me to some place thank you so much 

Congratulations on nearly to 200 pgs

Yes we will have so much fun thanks for calling me funny its just bc i love them both so much and its cute 

Yes im not letting my joy interrupt my studies. Im nearly done 

Thanks for worry about me ur like a big sis to me:relaxed: @gm4queen

Oh My God... Thanks a lot for giving me such a big love, dear!! :o I am so grateful to you!

And yes, this is the best place on earth to talk about our beloved lover boy, Daniel!! :heart: 

I desperately miss him darling!! And I wonder why he isn't picking up his next project yet..??! May be he wants to have good rest til his fan meeting next month & then picks up a lead role right after!!! :) 

His all fans are missing him madly... :tears: He better return soon!! I miss this handsomeness so much!!

60414893_2208646386113562_50020069812260

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Oh My God... Thanks a lot for giving me such a big love, dear!! :o I am so grateful to you!

And yes, this is the best place on earth to talk about our beloved lover boy, Daniel!! :heart: 

I desperately miss him darling!! And I wonder why he isn't picking up his next project yet..??! May be he wants to have good rest til his fan meeting next month & then picks up a lead role right after!!! :) 

His all fans are missing him madly... :tears: He better return soon!! I miss this handsomeness so much!!

yes we all miss him so much:bawling::bawling:hopefully he will come back soon:love::love:

• Love 1

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @gladys0710 friends,

This is another Daniel scene that I can never put myself in to watch!! :mellow:

Remember how he popped out of the muddy field in the rain in The Ghost Detective...??! Just look at him... All his beauty is gone beneath a muddy attire! :o I dunno how could he act this scene so willingly.!

I mean how can an actor suffer this far for any of his projects..??! :flushed: Only this guy can do it!!! No one else can act this role except him!! I know it for sure! :( KBS chose the perfect guy to portrait Lee Da Il!!! He can go any extend for his career!!!! :o

He is outstanding & his acting is extraordinary here!! :blush: I never knew that a guy can work this hard for his career!! I respect & salute him so much for this harsh act!!! :o :thumbsup: 

5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg5a117d5e2e7db55e744fefee370924cb_police-kid-girl-hand-salute-stock-vector-illustration-of-_800-800.jpeg

GDUSgaB_o.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAkEE6D-rY0

• Love 2