Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@gm4queen I am really curious about the movie Traffickers :D

Hide contents

I watched Johnny Depp's horror movie Sweeney Todd, and I didn't hate him for it :D he was really horrible in it so it is really interesting to watch an actor in an evil role :D I am a fan of Johnny Depp and he always plays evil roles :D hahaha. Compared to him Daniel is an angel :D

Hello dear..... Nice to see you here :wub:

When I heard about Traffickers for very 1st time, I was so happy that I could watch another movie of him! :) But NO!!! I can never watch the full movie, dear! He is so sweet & cute at the beginning but it's all fake! He is the villain there & I can't watch some parts at all with covered fully with blood & all that! :o :crazy: It's is seriously a dark black movie for his fans!

And he said himself in an interview that he got cursed a lot for his evil role there by his fans!!!!!! -_- Every single person is said to be cursed at him in the movie theatre!!!!! It's not gonna happen from me dear! But I am so willing to know how you are gonna handle the movie!!! :)

And I love that part so much dear..... :o How can you describe him as an angel..???!! :wub: So sweet!!!!!

traffickers-1.jpeg?fit=790,526

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

46 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@gm4queen didn’t watch his latest work , but I loved his acting in Big man  , hopefully I will watch his drama soon :relaxed:

loved Your work in the thread & everybody :wub: I am usually lurking as I don’t have thing to share 

wishing all nice day :relaxed:

WOW!!! So you've watched his Big Man.... Yes, I also love his acting there even though he's the villain! :D I think he nailed the villain role so well at a young age & got praised from senior actors on set!

And I am not recommending his latest series, The Ghost Detective to anyone since horror isn't everyone's cup of tea! :lol: But if you want a bittersweet horror romance out of the usual ride, then it will be your fav choice, dear!!! :wub: He is so handsome, confident & outstanding there!!!!! His international fans love his performance there so madly!!!!! And this is one of my music videos I've edited from The Ghost Detective..... :wub: It's the theme song of the series & the whole world loves the song!!!! I hope you'd also love it!!!! :)

Thanks a lot for dropping by here dear!! :heart: See you again soon!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

My dear @kaedechan friend, I dunno if you already know this but , Choi Daniel appeared as a cameo in another KBS drama last month with Baek JIn Hee from Jugglers! He was looking so handsome as always! :wub: I just thought you should know that.... His fans are so excited to see him back!!! :)

00253699s1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1e6M7qk47bk

And long time no see you here! -_- Hope he will pick up another great lead role soon & we can get together here in Soompi! Have a nice day!!!! :wub:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

My most favourite is the one with Park eun bin because they both looks soooooooooo cute:relaxed:

@Pyar what about u? 

Not a fan of Jugglers actress so I go with the other two :) yes park eun bin is great for choi Daniel.

• Love 1

Awwww.... This thread is sweetness overloaded now!!!! :o

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel & @Pyar friends, you two are so sweet, dears!!!! :wub: Seriously we all are on the same boat! No matter what, we are for Choi Daniel & Park Eun Bin!! Just look at her.... She's laughing so happily when he holds her hand!! And the way she's looking at him..... hmmmm yummy!!!! :D :wub:

D6DG5AKXoAMbdHW.jpg:large

And dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel darling, I've never read the article you posted before!!!! Thanks a lot for posting it here! And you are allowed to post not only the link, but also the content as well here with the text & pics etc.... :wub: No problem at all, girl!!!!! :) But the article should be in pure english! :D 

• Like 1