Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

4 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

I know its cute @gm4queen

Yes i remember this i felt sorry for him and do u remember when they waa talking about daniel's manager once shouted at him because since he is young to drive he doesn't know how to drive so the managers have to pushed the car from behind and one of manager u know..... in this show HAPPY TOGETHER @gm4queen  i felt sorry for him back there. 

Yes i missed them sooooo much i want them sooooo bad @gm4queen

Pf course dear! I also feel so srry for him! But he is so polite & loyal, you know! :) He just learnt something & practiced driving so that no one can ever curse him again!!!! I really like his attitude! :wub: He knows how to set table for everyone without problems!!!! I LOVE HIM SO MUCH FOR HIS DECENT QUALITIES!!!!!  :wub:

He is just a cutie pie in eye-glasses!!!! I desperately miss him now, dear!!!! :( I just pray everyday for him to come back on K-dramaland!!!! I think this is the perfect time for him to return for his fans!! :wub:

49342882_2137279379916930_80021244015017

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1

Hello hello hello dear @Ameera Ali friend, I highly welcome you to this thread!!!!! :)

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Saying hi to this thread &  Hi to Mr wow , mr 6 feet tall   :joy::mrgreen:

And I love your description about him! :) Yeah, he is more than 6 feet tall! :D And wow.... I never imagined that you would know Choi Daniel!!! :wub: What a pleasant surprise!!! And yes, he did Jugglers with Baek Jin Hee from Feel Good To Die so earlier! :) And have you seen any other dramas of Daniel so far..???!! I am super curious to know, dear!!!! :)

And hah haaa..... Just a little feast for your eyes..... :wub: Feel free to drop by here anytime, dear!!!!! I so love to meet his fans here!!!! :) His fans are so lovely & friendly!!!! He is so beautiful.... :)

50480788_2137743369870531_52506495314139

And I eagerly invite you to check the 1st post of this thread!!! It's all edited by me! :wub: Hope you will like my edits!!!!

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

20 minutes ago, Pyar said:

who is your favorite @gm4queen @parkeunbinchoidaniel @triplem

Awwww... So sweet of you! :wub: And this is my order!!!

1) This couple is my top favorite, no doubt!!!! They totally make me fall in love real hard!! :) Such a sweet couple :wub:

86d7428662faa5982fa9f2df291f6ba3.jpg&key=0d913ca00db6b0a6168fc09b8fef289078705dafc7d0c97f4b124859e0858ac8

2) Then both of these two couples are on my second spot! :) Hah haaa... This guy is so sweet with both the ladies!!!!! 

52222564.3.jpg&key=45a532d078d130958a8c1

IE002253215_PHT.jpg&key=22efe55bd3cfecd7

• Love 2

owDHzGB.jpg

@gm4queen I am really curious about the movie Traffickers :D

Spoiler

I watched Johnny Depp's horror movie Sweeney Todd, and I didn't hate him for it :D he was really horrible in it so it is really interesting to watch an actor in an evil role :D I am a fan of Johnny Depp and he always plays evil roles :D hahaha. Compared to him Daniel is an angel :D

• Like 1
  • Love 2

@gm4queen didn’t watch his latest work , but I loved his acting in Big man  , hopefully I will watch his drama soon :relaxed:

loved Your work in the thread & everybody :wub: I am usually lurking as I don’t have thing to share 

wishing all nice day :relaxed:

• Like 2
  • Love 1