Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021

29 minutes ago, reiko said:

Hello!

Immediately, I joined his fan club!
He is a bearded man who sends us a message and he is so cool!

Hello dear! You guys are so lucky that Daniel launched a Japanese Fan Club for you! :lol: And I am a bit sad that we can't really share anything about his fan club in here! :( But feel so happy that he is back online, receiving so much love from the public! :heart: Yeah, he totally deserves it as a lovely guy who cares for his fans!!

And if you know anything new about him, feel free to post it here friend!!! We all love him so much! See you again! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Hi all, 

Joined this forum thanks to @gm4queen's hard work at promoting Choi Daniel and this page (thank you!!).

You can call me hei/hae and I look forward to help contribute in translating interviews/news from Korean to English whenever I can  :D if you need help with translations feel free to reach me at any time.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, haebaragi said:

Hi all, 

Joined this forum thanks to @gm4queen's hard work at promoting Choi Daniel and this page (thank you!!).

You can call me hei/hae and I look forward to help contribute in translating interviews/news from Korean to English whenever I can  :D if you need help with translations feel free to reach me at any time.

Hello dear! I am so glad to see you here! :lol:

Yes, our guy is preparing to make his come back to the small screen once again & we are all excited to see him after a long time! And you have just signed in the perfect time dear! We need you so much here! :wub: Now we can leave it to you when Daniel does interviews & all that! i am so happy! :lol:

And he has unofficially revealed that he is preparing for the role & the shootings will probably start in October! :lol: YAYYYY!!! He is coming back in K-dramaland! Let's keep in touch, friend!! :rolleyes: We have a lot to do here! :heart::) Can't wait for it!!!

:elated:

And ha ha ha.. I see that @Yogi Daniel also has the same profile picture & so hope we won't get confused by seeing both of you at the same time here! :D:joy:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Netizens laugh out loud at the most unexpected celebrity TMIs

Netizens laughed out loud at a compilation of the most "unexpected" celebrity TMIs.

On this online community post, a netizen grabbed a series of TMIs organized by a media outlet. These TMIs were somehow "unbelievable" yet true, such as the fact that G-Dragon was an SM Entertainment trainee and that BTS members are the spokesmen for Seoul city without anyone actually being from Seoul. 

Check out the TMIs below:

118267105_120496479531199_38948493620583

"Choi Daniel received 5 points in math for Korean SATs"

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/09/netizens-laugh-out-loud-at-the-most-unexpected-celebrity-tmis

• Like 1
  • Love 2

JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly is scheduled to air on April 26, 2021 at 9:30pm KST. 

Credit : Samhwa Network & twitter

JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly may begin filming in mid September, till late Feb 2021.

Credit : K-Drama Casting & Twitter

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

Too bad that I only found this pic now..

It's from last month & feel so happy to see him as always! 

Love him more that he is keeping his beard growing! :heart:

117071521_626539377988622_36957373491920

• Like 1
  • Love 2

The Production Company for Fly High, Butterfly will be GnG Production. 

• Like 1

Daniel is confirmed for Fly High, Butterfly expected to air in the first half of 2021.

• Love 1

Looking forward for his upcoming drama.

:issohappy:

• Love 1

Top 5 Hit Actors of JWide Company

JWide-Company is studded with hit actors and actresses

JWide-Company is one of the most well-known agencies in Korea. Under the auspices of this agency there are many famous actresses and actors. 

3. Choi Daniel

30762892_2053192621563953_70803087049556

Choi Daniel is an actor born in 1986. His acting skills are not in doubt. He made his debut in the drama, High Kick! In 2009. In the drama, Jugglers he collided acting with Baek Jin Hee. He also played a detective in the drama,  The Ghost Detective

View the original article here