Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
gm4queen

Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in April 2021

Posted (edited)
30 minutes ago, audreynguyen205 said:

Hello everyone, I'm a new member here

Let's share our love to him, Choi Daniel ❤️❤️ 

Hello dear!! I am so glad to see you here! Thanks a lot for join in with us! And welcome to Choi Daniel - soompi forum! Yes, this is all & only about our favorite guy so I hope you will continue showing him your love! :)❤️❤️

And got some info this morning that he is trying his hand in opening a youtube channel! He is not active in social media so fans request him to try youtube & he likes the idea. And I really hope that he will cast in a drama soon as well. We all are missing him every moment! :bawling:

And since you already joined the thread, you can post anything related to Choi Daniel here! Share his pics, videos, GIFs, social media posts etc. This is something I edited for him on youtube! I wish he can see it someday! :D And I hope you will like it too, new friend!

Let's talk more & more about this talented handsome guy! See you.. :) B) :thumbsup:

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

Yes. more fans for Choi Daniel :wub:

Page 265...

• Like 1
  • Love 3

4 hours ago, gm4queen said:

He has posted on his cafe daum site about his desire to join youtube community! He is saying that he’s been video editing. Someone asked him to come back to Instagram he said he has no thoughts of doing so but someone suggested YouTube & he seems to like it but doesn’t know what his company, JWide will say! He was like “no one will watch” but he sounds interested

Omgggg we will watch him @gm4queen

I hope his company will accept him we really want to see him badly. Thanks for sharing

• Like 2
  • Love 2

57 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Omgggg we will watch him @gm4queen

I hope his company will accept him we really want to see him badly. Thanks for sharing

Sorry fir the late reply, dear! I was busy! :)

Yes, what a happy news for his fans, means us... :D He is so sweet that he accepted fans' request, dear! B) And I also think that staying at home & doing nothing can't be acceptable in his case. He is a celebrity & he is a lead actor as well! So he has to do more stuff to make a space for him in public! And his High Kick 2 co-star Shin Se Kyung is also doing great with her youtube channel so let's hope the best for our guy! :wub: I am pretty sure that his fans will warmly accept him as all are waiting for him to be active again! :) But first, he has to get the approval of his agency! I think they will approve him as he is one of their big stars in the company! :thumbsup:

And I always think that he must be more active in public to gain more reputation for himself! :wub: So let's wait eagerly for his upcoming news!! Now that we have more fans joined this thread, it'd be so cool if he announce something big! B)

• Like 2
  • Love 2

miss him :(

D-Hm-RJUcAEz64z.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 3

That's great news @gm4queen !  Hope he will have a YT channel soon. It is quite popular these days

1 minute ago, triplem said:

That's great news @gm4queen !  Hope he will have a YT channel soon. It is quite popular these days

Hello dear! Yes, I am so glad to see you here! :) Yes, it's a great news about him as he is pretty much stay at home due to pandemic situation! He doesn't even like opening an instagram for us so let's hope that his agency give him permission to open worldwide on youtube! So that he be more popular among his fans & get more fandom!!! But then again, I guess we won't see him in a drama soon.. It's saddening & maddening a lot! :(

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, I forgot my account so i created a new one

I did this tiktok video for him, our Choi Daniel. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️

@gm4queen @Yogi Daniel @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem @danisnk222 @ssoaegi

Here is the link, can anyone see it ???

https://vt.tiktok.com/Bjq3rp/

Edited by audreyng205
  • Like 1
  • Love 4

On 5/13/2020 at 9:18 PM, audreyng205 said:

Hello everyone, I forgot my account so i created a new one

I did this tiktok video for him, our Choi Daniel. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️

@gm4queen @Yogi Daniel @Heidi Seow @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar @triplem @danisnk222 @ssoaegi

Hello dear!!! Welcome back!

And OH MY GOSH!!! I love your video so much! :) :heart: It totally goes with our sexy guy!! I wanna start a rumor with you :o How can you perfectly read my mind???! Seriously, imagine dating this handsome guy!! I mean, He is a full package of sexiness! ❤️❤️ His tall height, his deep voice & his looks, specially with beard! He is totally a dream for girls! :) Butterflies everywhere! Oh yeah... He is so dreamy!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 

And dear, we need more & more of his sexy videos so please do post more here! :) We love your videos a lot! Finally, another level of creativity for showing him our love & affection! :wub:

And you know what, soompi is so naughty that it didn't load the thumbnail of your video! :D:mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

8 hours ago, audreyng205 said:

did this tiktok video for him, our Choi Daniel. Hope you guys enjoy it ❤️❤️

Omgggg that's sooo beautiful miss him badly:bawling:hess so handsome. @audreyng205

• Like 2
  • Love 3

Untouchable Lawmen on OCN Thrills Tonight

Choi Daniel's 2015 movie, Untouchable Lawmen will air tonight(18) at 9pm - 11pm KST on OCN Thrills network. 

fullsizephoto608134.jpg

Starring Daniel Choi & Lim Chang Jung, it is a South Korean action comedy film directed by Shin Jai-ho. The movie received 7.21 points from Naver movie-based viewers, 4.83 points from reporters and critics, and 5.96 points from netizens. Released on August 27, 2015, the running time is 104 minutes. 

The movie is also available on Netflix! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

When he do new drama? Miss him.

:(

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Awesome 1

Now that we all are waiting for him to come back on small screen once again so, this is something that I figured out myself!

I don't know if anyone else has found this out but I noted in Daniel's dramas so far that he always ended up with short hair ladies, such as Hwang Jung Eum in High Kick 2, Jang Nara in Babyfaced Beauty, Koo Hye Sun in The Musical & Baek Jin hee in Jugglers:huh: Long hair ladies are not really for him. He never ended up with Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 & he can never end up with Park Eun Bin because he is not human in The ghost detective either. :mellow:

So I really want him to end up with a gorgeous long hair next! I think a gorgeous long hair can highlight his manly charms more on-screen! :) After all, he is so handsome himself that any lady looks beautiful next to him! 

What is your idea about my theory, @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Yogi Daniel @Pyar @audreyng205 & @Thuylinhha friends? Do you agree or disagree with me?! What's your idea about the next actress for him??! :heart:

And do you know that Daniel had a crush on Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 when they were filming in 2009-2010?! :D He is really a sweet boyfriend! :wub: 

And I just borrowed @danisnk222 friend's pic on instagram here & I am in love with his long, slender & beautiful fingers! :heart: We miss you, boy! Please come back soon! ♥♥♥♥ We are waiting for you!!!!

98484443_535518880451483_726601000812815

• Like 2
  • Love 3

41 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I don't know if anyone else has found this out but I noted in Daniel's dramas so far that he always ended up with short hair ladies, such as Hwang Jung Eum in High Kick 2, Jang Nara in Babyfaced Beauty, Koo Hye Sun in The Musical & Baek Jin hee in Jugglers:huh: Long hair ladies are not really for him. He never ended up with Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 & he can never end up with Park Eun Bin because he is not human in The ghost detective either. :mellow:

That's so true I agreed with u thanks for sharing. If Choi Daniel cast again with eunbin then they ending will be happy. Because park Eun Bin cut her hair:joy: @gm4queenright? 

45 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

am in love with his long, slender & beautiful fingers! :heart: We miss you, boy! Please come back soon! ♥♥♥♥ We are waiting for you!!!!

Same... I loved this moment:heart:

I also loved this moment sooo beautiful and sad scene

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo3_400.gifv

This part is sooo funny:joy:

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo4_500.gifv

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

That's so true I agreed with u thanks for sharing. If Choi Daniel cast again with eunbin then they ending will be happy. Because park Eun Bin cut her hair:joy: @gm4queen right? 

Ha ha ha.. You are so funny, dear :D That's right! You got my point! He always get happy endings with short hair ladies & unhappy endings with long hair ladies. But that's unfair & sad for me :bawling: He only deserves happy endings so let's pray that he casts in a drama soon & we have a happy ending for him with a gorgeous long hair! :D

9 hours ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

This part is sooo funny:joy:

I love this scene too... The way he is holding the hanger is so beautiful & all I need! His long fingers are really gorgeous! I want his hand scenes more! :) Everybody loves his hand scenes, specially we had quite a lot of his hand scenes in Jugglers itself! 

Spoiler

tumblr_pgyp818kYv1tvtd3lo4_500.gifv&key=

Thanks a lot for GIF, dear! I love it so much! love-ya-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hello!

Daniel's finger is long, is beautiful and is fascinated. :wub:

It's the most beautiful hand in the actor.

I am wondering what kind of serum Daniel is using.B)

I like a scene with Park Eun Bin and both.:wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 3

On 5/19/2020 at 6:09 PM, danisnk222 said:

Hello!

Daniel's finger is long, is beautiful and is fascinated. :wub:

It's the most beautiful hand in the actor.

I am wondering what kind of serum Daniel is using.B)

I like a scene with Park Eun Bin and both.:wub:

surprise.gif

Wow dear!!! You have said exactly what is in my heart! :wub: HOW COME???! :o

I mean that's right, we have to find what serum is he using for his handsomeness & skincare! I am falling in love with his long, slender & beautiful fingers over & over again! :heart: So let's hope that he casts in a beautiful rom-com soon that we will have the chance to see his beautiful fingers on-screen! :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

On 5/19/2020 at 2:05 PM, gm4queen said:

And do you know that Daniel had a crush on Shin Se kyung in High Kick 2 when they were filming in 2009-2010?! :D He is really a sweet boyfriend! :wub: 

Wao, so surprised to know he had a crush on Shin Se Kyung :o 

P/s waiting for his YouTube :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 2