Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

3 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

He’s so adorable. Such a cutie

Yes, of course dear!!! I am so happy that his agency updated about him today! YAYYY!!!! He received 2 coffee trucks on the drama set so far! Perks of being so loved by other people! :D He is so loved by people around him then we think, dear!! He looks so happy & young in the pics. :lol: Can't wait for the drama to air in May!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, of course dear!!! I am so happy that his agency updated about him today! YAYYY!!!! He received 2 coffee trucks on the drama set so far! Perks of being so loved by other people! :D He is so loved by people around him then we think, dear!! He looks so happy & young in the pics. :lol: Can't wait for the drama to air in May!!

He deserves the world <3

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

37 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Wow this is surprising love them together. Looking like Daniel is still shooting.

Yeah! He will shoot until the end of February, I think! :o He is really giving me butterflies. I really want him to receive another coffee truck on the drama set so that our guy can be even more happy & motivated! :lol: Can't wait for the drama to air in May!!

• Love 1

unnies_truck instagram update

HELLO 언니쓰트럭
"날아올라라 나비" 최다니엘 배우님
#조용 작가님께서 최다니엘 배우님을
응원하시며 프리미엄 음료와 츄러스를 빵야
최다니엘 배우님 나오셔서 스탭분들과 조용작가님
보내주셨다고 담소 나누시며 즐거운 시간 보내셨구요~
조용 작가님의 힘찬 응원에 힘 팍팍 나셨으리라 믿습니다

HELLO Sister Truck 

"Fly up butterfly" Daniel Choi ㆍ ㆍ

#Artist Cho-yong, Choi Daniel Cheer and enjoy premium drinks and churros

Actor Choi Daniel came out, and the staff and writer Cho Yong We had a great time chatting with us saying that he sent us. I believe that writer Jo Yong’s strong support made me feel weak

FKWbcwpUYAM0SKN?format=jpg&name=medium

FKWbcwSUUAUqEVR?format=jpg&name=medium

FKWc5DtagAE9Jnb?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CJ_Rcw5JwJv/

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

26 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

HELLO Sister Truck 

"Fly up butterfly" Daniel Choi ㆍ ㆍ

#Artist Cho-yong, Choi Daniel Cheer and enjoy premium drinks and churros

Wow this is so cute. So happy for Choi Daniel oppa. Can't wait to see him in fly high butterfly. ❤ Hope it going to be a beautiful drama. 

• Love 1

11 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Wow this is so cute. So happy for Choi Daniel oppa. Can't wait to see him in fly high butterfly. ❤ Hope it going to be a beautiful drama. 

2 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Wow glad they support Choi Daniel am excited to see him onscreen

I am so motivated that he is receiving so much love from the public! I really was feeling down since we haven't got any updates about him in past months. This is just fantastic!!! :o And something tells me that his upcoming drama might gonna be so dreamy with a magical romance!! :lol: Can't really wait til May to see our guy plays as the handsome boyfriend onscreen once again. 

• Love 1

JWide Company instagram update

열심히 촬영 중인 최다니엘 배우의
'날아올라라 나비' 현장으로 찾아온
개그맨 정성호님이 보내주신
따끈따근 커피차
감사한 마음 잘 받았습니다

Daniel Choi, who is filming hard 'Fly up the butterfly'

Comedian Jeong Seong Ho came to the site

sent him Hot coffee tea

Thank you very much

FAYEN_UVIAAND2P?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKDc4a2J3rA/

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear @parkeunbinchoidaniel @Pyar & @Riya Varma darlings, this is the 3rd coffee truck he received on Fly High, Butterfly drama set. This is the motivation I wanted for him! Looks like his new drama will receive much love from his fans when it airs in May! :lol: CAN'T REALLY WAIT FOR IT!!!!!

He’s so loved <3

• Love 2

10 Portraits of Choi Daniel who will comeback in the drama Fly High, Butterfly

Ready for a comeback, here #TimeKorea #IDNTimesHype

43261380-713429785708726-677654585466858

Choi Daniel is a South Korean actor who was born on February 22, 1986. He started his activities in the entertainment industry since 2005. He last starred in a drama called The Ghost Detectives (2018) and had a cameo appearance in the drama It's Okay to Not Be Okay (2020) ).

In 2021, Choi Daniel is preparing for his acting comeback in the drama Fly High, Butterfly . This drama tells about the workers at a salon. In the drama, Choi Daniel plays Gwang Soo.

So curious, what kind of figure is this Choi Daniel? Come on, take a look at some of the portraits below.

1. Choi Daniel is an actor who was born on February 22, 1986. 

2. He is one of the ranks of actors at the J-WIDE Company agency.

3. Choi Daniel is an alumnus of Chungwoon University.

4. He has pursued his career as an actor since 2005 and served as a supporting character in the drama Golden Apple.

5. But he is increasingly known for his role as Lee Ji Hoon in the comedy drama titled High Kick Through the Roof (2009-2010).

6. Some of the films and dramas he has starred in include The Beast (2019) and The Ghost Detectives (2018).

7. His capable acting was able to get him several awards.

8. In 2020, Choi Daniel appeared as a cameo in the drama It's Okay to Not Be Okay.

9. Now, he is preparing for his acting comeback in the drama Fly High, Butterfly.

10.Combining roles with Kim Hyang Gi and Oh Yoon Ah, Choi Daniel plays the character Gwang Soo.

Those are ten portraits of Choi Daniel who will comeback in the drama Fly High, Butterfly . Who, can't wait to see Choi Daniel's acting?

View the original article here

• Love 1

Jeong Seong-ho, presents coffee tea at Choi Daniel's 'fly up, butterfly' [SNS★ cut]

2021-01-15 17:04:58

FAYEN_UVIAAND2P?format=jpg&name=medium

[News Reporter Park Soo-in]

Comedian Jeong Seong-ho presented coffee tea to actor Choi Daniel.

On January 15th, Choi Daniel's agency, J Wide Company, posted a coffee tea certification shot sent by Jeong Seong-ho on the official SNS.

On the coffee tea that was released, the phrase 'I support Mr. Kwang-soo of the drama 'Fly high, butterfly' is written on it.

JWIDE COMPANY said, "A hot coffee tea sent by comedian Jeong Seong-ho who came to the set of actor Choi Daniel's 'fly up and butterfly' while filming hard. We received a good gratitude."

JTBC's new drama 'Fly Away Butterfly' is a drama about people who love 'me' and try to love me from now on. Including Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang-ki, Oh Yoon-ah, and Shim Eun-woo.

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi and Seong-ho Jung made a relationship through the KBS 2TV drama 'Jugglers'. 

(Photo = JWIDE COMPANY's official SNS)

Credit : newsen

• Love 2