Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly is scheduled to air on April 26, 2021 at 9:30pm KST. 

Credit : Samhwa Network & twitter

JTBC drama Fly High, Butterfly may begin filming in mid September, till late Feb 2021.

Credit : K-Drama Casting & Twitter

Edited by gm4queen
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

Top 5 Hit Actors of JWide Company

JWide-Company is studded with hit actors and actresses

JWide-Company is one of the most well-known agencies in Korea. Under the auspices of this agency there are many famous actresses and actors. 

3. Choi Daniel

1RVJPHIZZZ_1.jpg

Choi Daniel is an actor born in 1986. His acting skills are not in doubt. He made his debut in the drama, High Kick! In 2009. In the drama, Jugglers he collided acting with Baek Jin Hee. He also played a detective in the drama,  The Ghost Detective

View the original article here

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1

Kim Hyang Gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, And More Cast In New Drama

Sep 25, 2020

by C. Hong

676f900ddbbc49c784454bfd5789b082.jpeg?s=

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Fly Butterfly” (working title) has announced its principal cast!

“Fly Butterfly” is about the world of aspiring hair designers who work at a hair salon that promises to transform customers into beautiful “butterflies.” It is the next project from writer Park Yeon Sun, whose last work was JTBC’s “Age of Youth.” The drama will center around people who learn to love themselves in a world where hairstyle is said to make up 90 percent of someone’s physical image.

The cast includes Kim Hyang Gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo, and Kim Ka Hee.

Choi Daniel has been cast as a hair designer named Kwang Soo. 

A source from the drama stated, “This is the first time that a Korean drama has tackled the world of hair salons and their employees as a place of work. With this cast in hand, we intend to greet viewers sometime in 2021. It will be a humane story in the style of writer Park Yeon Sun, who is known for creating intensely relatable and unique emotions.”

“Fly Butterfly” will be jointly directed by Kim Da Ye (“Hello Dracula”) and Kim Bo Kyung (“The Wind Blows,” “Mystic Pop-Up Bar”).

https://www.soompi.com/article/1427583wpp/kim-hyang-gi-choi-daniel-oh-yoon-ah-shim-eun-woo-and-more-cast-in-new-drama

• Love 1

Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, and More Confirmed for New Drama "Fly High Butterfly"

BY Anna G Sep 23, 2020 10:11 PM EDT

choi-daniel-shim-eun-woo-and-oh-yoon-ah.

New JTBC drama with fresh storyline, "Fly High Butterfly", announced its cast lineup. It tackles the lives of hair designers and interns who brightly transform customers with their new, beautiful look at their salon with the titular name. 

The confirmed stars include Choi Daniel, Kim Hyang Gi, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, and in addition Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yu, Kim Ga Hee decided to join and work as a professional hairdresser.

The professional hair designers who cater to their big clients and the interns look up to are Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, and Shim Eun Woo. 

Choi Daniel will portray as Kwang Soo, a hair designer who prefers to follow the right values as professionals at work.

"Fly High Butterfly" will be co-directed by writer Park Yeon Sun ("Age of Youth") and PD Kim Da Ye ("Hello Dracula"). The drama will air on JTBC in the first half of 2021.

The production crew expressed their excitement and said, "'Fly High Butterfly' will deal with the story of a beauty salon as a workplace, and the hairdresser professionals as they all try to become successful. [It's filled with] stories of normal people with unique sensitivity and who will touch the hearts of the viewers."

https://www.kdramastars.com/articles/118993/20200923/choi-daniel-oh-yoon-ah-shim-eun-woo-confirmed-fly-high-butterfly.htm

• Love 2

Kim Hyang Gi & Choi Daniel To Lead New jTBC Drama About Hair Designers

By abbyinhallyuland | September 25, 2020

fly-high-butterfly-lead-cast-kdramadiary

ENTERING THE WORLD OF HAIR DRESSERS IS THE NEXT CONCEPT TO BE FEATURED BY JTBC IN ITS NEWLY-ANNOUNCED DRAMA!

Titled, 날아올라라 나비 Fly High, Butterfly(LT), the new drama stars Kim Hyang Gi, Choi Daniel, and Oh Yoon Ah. Rounding up the confirmed cast are Shim Eun Woo, Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yu and Kim Ga Hee.

Produced by G&G Production and JTBC Studio, Fly High, Butterfly tells the story of hair designers and interns. They brightly transform the customers into “butterflies” in a beauty salon.

In charge of the production is director Park Yeon Sun who is lauded for her work in the two seasons of Hello, My Twenties and iconic melodrama Alone in Love. Penning the script is writer Kim Da Ye.

FLY, HIGH BUTTERFLY PROFESSIONAL HAIR DESIGNERS

fly-high-butterfly.jpg&key=3e09b05ed6608

Next, the three professional hair designers, who take charge of the beauty salon “fly high butterfly” and lead the flight of interns are as follows.

Daniel Choi, who crosses genres such as comedy, melodrama, and thriller, returns to television drama after three years in the role of Kwang-soo. He is a designer who values professional opinions.

Fly High, Butterfly is expected to air on JTBC in the first half of 2021.

https://www.hellokpop.com/news/kim-hyang-gi-choi-daniel-to-lead-new-jtbc-drama-about-hair-designers/

• Like 1
  • Love 3

‘Fly High, Butterfly’ reveals Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel among confirmed lineup of cast

Aurora Bae   

September 28, 2020

Fly-High-Butterfly-toSM1.jpg

JTBC’s Fly High, Butterfly has confirmed the appearance of stars Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah, Shim Eun-woo, Park Jung-woo, Moon Tae-yoo, and Kim Ga-hee in the upcoming life-themed series. 

Set primarily in a salon called “Fly High, Butterfly,” the drama unravels the stories of hairdressers who do their best in giving their customers self-confidence by transforming their appearance. The makeovers are extremely meticulous and beautiful that they can be likened to the metamorphosis of a butterfly.

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel (The Ghost Detective) will take on the role of the male protagonist Gwang-soo. He is enthusiastic at his job and values the opinions of his co-workers. In training and guiding the interns, Gwang-soo teams up with Jen (Shim Eun-woo, The World of the Married), another professional hairstylist, and Michel (Oh Yoon-ah, Once Again), the director of their salon.

The production crew behind the series remarked, “Actors Kim Hyang-gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon-ah, Shim Eun-woo, Park Jung-woo, Moon Tae-yoo, and Kim Ga-hee are confirmed to appear in Fly High, Butterfly, an unprecedented work that aims to highlight the challenges and triumphs that hairdressers experience during their usual days at the beauty salon. Please look forward to a unique, heart-tugging drama that will be centered on these hardworking hairstylists.”

Fly High, Butterfly is co-helmed by PDs Kim Da-ye of the JTBC Drama Festa: Hello Dracula (2020) and Kim Bo-kyung of The Wind Blows (2019). Penned by screenwriter Park Yeon-seon of Hello, My Twenties! (Seasons 1 & 2/2016, 2017), the drama is slated to premiere in the first half of 2021.

https://www.kdramapal.com/fly-high-butterfly-reveals-kim-hyang-gi-choi-daniel-among-confirmed-lineup-of-cast/

• Love 2

Actor Choi Daniel to act with the child star

Equanimity 

September 26, 2020 14:06

The drama "Fly Butterfly" announces its cast including Kim Hyang Gi, Choi Daniel, Oh Yoon Ah, Shim Eun Woo, Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo and Kim Ka Hee.

03.15329353.1.jpg

"Fly Butterfly" tells about the world of aspiring hair designers - where hairstyles are said to account for 90% of someone's visual image. This is the next project of writer Park Yeon Sun - who is famous for her work "Age of Youth", writing the script.

In the movie, Kim Hyang Gi - the child star was cast as Gi Bbeum, an apprentice worker at a hair salon. Meanwhile, Choi Daniel - the male star will play the role of hair designer Kwang Soo. Park Jung Woo, Moon Tae Yoo, and Kim Ka Hee take on the roles of apprentices.

It can be said that this is the first time a Korean drama has mentioned the world of hair salons. "Fly Butterfly" will be co-directed by Kim Da Ye of "Hello Dracula" and Kim Bo Kyung of "The Wind Blows", "Mystic Pop-Up Bar". The film is scheduled to air in 2021.

• Love 2

Fly High Butterfly: Kim Hyang Gi And Choi Daniel Lead Cast To Play Professional Hairstylists

By:  Nora Andrade

September 29, 2020 12:24 hs

The new youth romance K-drama called Fly High Butterfly confirmed its cast of talented and renowned performers such as Kim Hyang Gi , Choi Daniel , Oh Yoon Ah , Shim Eun Woo , Park Jung Woo , Moon Tae Yoo, and Kim Ga Hee .

fly-high-butterfly_8.jpg_559301571.jpg&k

Produced by the JTBC network, directed by Kim Bo Kyung and Kim Da Ye, written by Park Yeon Seon and scheduled to be released in 2021, its plot will revolve around the world of hair stylists, the challenges and triumphs they experience in their day to day.

The K-Drama Fly HIgh Butterfly follows the lives of people who work in a hair salon and interns who transform clients of a famous hair salon with the same name, the changes they achieve are so meticulous and beautiful that they can be compared with the metamorphosis of a butterfly.

Choi Daniel will play Gwang Soo , a hair designer who prefers to follow the correct values as professionals at work. 

View the original article here

• Love 1

I miss seeing him as the handsome boyfriend in K-dramas :(

iUAu67e.png

I wonder if he has any romance with any actress in Fly High, Butterfly! And just by looking at the plot, I feel like Fly High, Butterfly would be a calm & healing drama! I really need it from him after a heavy drama like The Ghost Detective in 2018. ❤️

• Love 2

On 10/1/2020 at 9:56 AM, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Love Ur artwork...he's sooo looking handsome and cute ......I cant wait to see him at fly high butterfly.

Me too dear! Join the club here! You can't even imagine that how excited I am to see him again in K-dramaland! Not sure whether Fly High, Butterfly has romance or not but I think he has a good reason to accept the script, right?? He doesn't accept any drama, dear! He only picks up what's best for his image & popularity! So I am very much satisfied with his choice this time! :) Fingers crossed!

Gosh, can't wait to see the pics from the 1st script reading! He must be still growing his sexy beard on. :D

• Love 2

I think he will mostly have his beard growing in Fly High, Butterfly as the beard would make him look more professional than other hair dressers at the salon. :lol: And he will be the most handsome hair dresser in K-dramaland for sure.

Can't wait to see his pics on set!!!

• Love 3
  • Awesome 1

16 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes Ur totally right.  I can't wait to see him act I wanna see the ep air today...but it's coming next yr 2021. We nearly there. I also wanna see them shooting.. imagine if Choi Daniel cut or design our hair my heart would frustrated

What about u @gm4queen

Join the club, darling!!! It's the very same for me!! :D I mean, if he ever do my hair then I will really wanna marry him & have him forever! Oh god, it gives me butterflies when even thinking about him now! And seriously, we don't have his new pics released yet after August! So I think theere would be a big surprise for us, his pics from the 1st script reading & on the set! :lol: I am so desperate to see this guy!!! Can't wait!!!

• Love 4

31 minutes ago, parkeunbinchoidaniel said:

Yes Ur totally right.  I can't wait to see him act I wanna see the ep air today

What about u @gm4queen

7 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And seriously, we don't have his new pics released yet after August! So I think theere would be a big surprise for us, his pics from the 1st script reading & on the set! :lol: I am so desperate to see this guy!!! Can't wait!!!

Yes. We need his pics soon. Why taking so long? Can't wait to see him on fly high butterfly set. :wub:

• Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1