Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest HRHPRINCESSHYESUN

Congratulations to Choi Daniel Best Actor in KBS awards miniseries so happy for him :)

It looks like The Musical was number 9 for the koreandrama poll Congratulations out of 36 drama were number 9 not bad at all :)

http://www.koreandrama.org/?p=12003

wow! THANKS GHSforever!!!!! hugs to you!!

CONGRATS DC!!!!!! YOU CERTAINLY DESERVE IT!!!

But guys, I wasn't able to watch both SBS and KBS, did he attend one?! Was he able to personally accept his award?! what did he say in his speech?!?!

Congrats to us! DANINOTES, SUNNIES, CHOISUNNERS for all our hardowork ad it certainly paid off! We're on No. 9! Though for me, THE MUSICAL was 2011 BEST DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! One of the best dramas ever actually!!!

Since DC won an award, I hope we find time to greet him on tweeter! Let's flood his tweeter with our 'CONGRATULATIONS!'!!!

Let DC know that we're soooo happy for him and that, WE, DANINOTES EXIST!!!! And getting stronger!!!

continue fighting for 2012 DANINOTES!!

WOW! Congratulations sir Danny Choi! So proud to be your fan. I know you'll win any of the best actor nominations.

waves @Earthprincess! :rolleyes:

@GHSforever thanks sis for this wonderful news. I'm just wondering, where did CD end up attending? SBS or KBS?:unsure: 

I miss all my friends here. Hope to here from you soon guys....Happy New Year! big hug!  :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello C'duskeeter's :)

Choi Daniel did attend the KBS awards with Jang Nara they both won the award for BFB :)

i tried to copy the picture but i couldnt you can see it here :)

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/12/red-carpet-photos-from-the-2011-kbs-drama-awards

He looks so handsome and Jang Nara is beautiful :) you to look for them i think their number 23 in the pictures :)

Happy New Year Daninotes :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello C'Duskeeters & Daninotes! Happy New Year!  :wub::rolleyes:

@GHSforever thanks for your updates sis. I'm so proud of him too. The reason

CD went to KBS awards night was because of this win, I think. He & GHS don't

have any nominations in SBS so there's no reason for them to attend. Since CD

& JN were nominated in KBS they went together. Yeah, Jang Nara is so pretty

in that black gown.

With the previous pics of CD..I went lol with the

6th photo. Looks like he was raped with a bunch of women at the same time.:sweatingbullets:    I

would joined in if I had the opportunity too!tongue2.gif   kekeke.. He looks so cute. The bad

boy look is @Earthprincess fav I guess...could be mine too..I like the fake

tattoo.   :rolleyes: 

I hope to hear from @hysun4lyf soon. It's been awhile.:w00t: @shades_blue kiddo your school doesn't start til the 17th right?

@HRHPRINCESSHYESUN thanks for your post too. Welcome to CD's thread.    :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello C'duskeeter's

Here's the link for Choi Daniel speach winning the best actor in a miniseries :) he looks like he's hurt he was limping I hope he's ok ;(

I miss you Daninotes :( hope your having wonderful New Year :)

Hi Sis! Thanks for the above. 

:wub: 

I saw the video & you're right. CD was limping & was dragging his right leg.:(   Poor CD, I hope he's OK. Well, he's back from overseas filming. I hope we could see him more in public. I miss Hong JY...-_-I tried to look for the red carpet walk but couldn't find it.  

I miss everyone here too & hope to hear from them soon. Hello to Daninotes, C'Duskeeters..:wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

Hello C'Duskeeters & Daninotes! Happy New Year!  :wub::rolleyes:

@GHSforever thanks for your updates sis. I'm so proud of him too. The reason

CD went to KBS awards night was because of this win, I think. He & GHS don't

have any nominations in SBS so there's no reason for them to attend. Since CD

& JN were nominated in KBS they went together. Yeah, Jang Nara is so pretty

in that black gown.

With the previous pics of CD..I went lol with the

6th photo. Looks like he was raped with a bunch of women at the same time.:sweatingbullets:    I

would joined in if I had the opportunity too!tongue2.gif   kekeke.. He looks so cute. The bad

boy look is @Earthprincess fav I guess...could be mine too..I like the fake

tattoo.   :rolleyes: 

I hope to hear from @hysun4lyf soon. It's been awhile.:w00t: @shades_blue kiddo your school doesn't start til the 17th right?

@HRHPRINCESSHYESUN thanks for your post too. Welcome to CD's thread.    :wub: 

Heeheee!! you know me well, almost. I liked the 3rd and 4th photos. The dorky badboy in the 3rd, see him with his specs and then his tattoo and bracelets...*swoon* And in the 4th, it wasn't all out badness, just a hint.... I like enigma. :)

Guest shades_blue

Hello C'duskeeter's

Just want to wish everybody Happy 2012

*quoted image*

CD won excellent actor in a miniseries so proud of hime :)

Congratulations CD and thanks for all of the updates GHSforever!wub.gifwub.gif He SO deserves it! I don't like him limping though, I wonder what he did? unsure.gif

I'm back from vacay and just about to watch the final episode, I feel so out of it. (yep I don't start school for about a week and a half myonenonly!) I'm a bit spoiled about it from lurking around here last week, but I'm going to try to enjoy the last episode for what it is. 

I've missed you all, thanks for keeping this thread going strong! I can't wait to see what CD does next. Please let it be another drama......and SOOON!! wub.gif

@shades_blue Amen to that! I hope CD will have a drama soon. I miss my Hong JY. kekeke

@Earthprincess I like the bad boy image too.  :rolleyes:.... Can't wait for his movie Taigong. I wonder what his character in this movie.  

This thread is quiet now that TheMu is done. I hope some of our Daninotes & C'Duskeeters will

drop a note or two. I'll do the same. See you later.   :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Hello C'duskeeters

@shades_blue hello dear welcome back hope you had a great holidays :)

@myonenonly I know I miss THe Musical and I miss our spazzing with CD :(

@hyesun4lyf dear Im really hoping your doing well and whenever your ready to come back the Daninotes will be here :)

Have a great day/night :)

• Like 2

Gah! I miss him! That is all. *quoted image* Hope you are all doing well C'Duskers/Daninotes!

*quoted image*

Hi kiddo! I miss Sir Danny too. I twitted him a couple of times. He's very busy with movie shoots, I guess. Any news of him? It's nice to know what he's been up to lately. Anyhow, haven't heard from hysun4lyf. I see eunhye05 in GHS thread. Chingu, I hope everything's alright (kinchana?) kekeke..trying some Korean words.

I hope Daninotes & C'Duskies are all good. Hello girls! @GHSforever, @Earthprincess@eunhye05 & you shades_blue, take care & stay healthy. Same with the rest of our friends here.   

:wub: :wub: :wub:

• Like 2

Hi kiddo! I miss Sir Danny too. I twitted him a couple of times. He's very busy with movie shoots, I guess. Any news of him? It's nice to know what he's been up to lately. Anyhow, haven't heard from hysun4lyf. I see eunhye05 in GHS thread. Chingu, I hope everything's alright (kinchana?) kekeke..trying some Korean words.

I hope Daninotes & C'Duskies are all good. Hello girls! @GHSforever, @Earthprincess@eunhye05 & you shades_blue, take care & stay healthy. Same with the rest of our friends here.   

:wub: :wub: :wub:

I missed Daninotes, hope everybody's doing well

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Hey CDusketeers! I miss you all! @myonenonly I haven't been able to dig up any news on our CD, but I'm sure he's still filming that movie. I'll be excited to hear about the completion of the movie or his next project. I'm very impatient though....crazy.gif. I haven't heard from hyesun4lyf either but I'm definitely missing her tears.gif and the rest of our CD superfans. @GHSforever thanks for all of your updates, I just noticed your ChoiSunLove youtube channel, totally love it! wub.gif Is there any hope for them?

Earthprincess and eunhye05 I hope you're doing well! I know most of you have moved on to PCAP....I'm a little behind the times. 

I just noticed this again so I thought I would post it, for anyone that hasn't seen Cyrano Dating Agency, it's on YouTube with English Subs! 

Cyrano Dating Agency - YouTube

Be happy Daninotes! biggrin.gif

images-1.jpg

Guest eunhye05

Hi CDusketeers!!

My apologies for not dropping by here since theMU finished. I've missed you all! Happy New Year! I'm still not over how they ended theMu so I'm still on this crazy withdrawal phase! They couldve extended it for one more episode to make things more fluid. Aiggoooo! Probably that and my poor poor YooJin didn't get a better ending. :(

Hahaha. Sorry for ranting! lol

Anyways I'm still yet to watch anything new with CD in it. Hope to find you some goodies to spaz on in this thread as well.

I'm starting to worry about Hyesun4lyf as well. I haven't heard from her ever since and she's usually the first to comment on stuff. Hope she's ok. Hope you all are. *BIG HUGS* to everyone!

Hello C'dusketter's

@shades_blue your welcome dear, I do miss your MV and please join us as well DanSun couple @ facebook i'm on of the admin so hope you guys can visit us when you have time :) btw of course there's always hope

@eunhye our dear hyesun4lfy is laying low for right now, but she's doing well I will let her know :)

@earthprincess hello dear hope your having a great new year :)

@myonenonly how are you? hope your doing well :) see in GHS and PCAP thread LOL

@hyesun4lyf Im here sis if you need me Love You :)

I missed You Daninotes :(

• Like 2