Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

themusical-ep2-08.jpg

How can we ever forget this kiss? It's my favorite ever! I'm going to miss this two. whaaahh!  :tears:

am-athe-musical-e04-450p-hanrel-am-addiction12-28-19.jpg?w=510&h=286

..& look at his face?..like a love sick pup!  I really wish CD would look at GHS this way in real life! Sir Danny can it be possible?..or it's happening already? hmmm...I know it's asking too much or probably you're laughing at us, but if it becomes true

I'll pass out..kekeke

How are my friends? @GHSforever thanks for keeping this thread alive. you're awesome sis. @hysun4lyf yes, I was MIA for a day or two..has some work to do & finish before the holidays. @shades_blue tsk tsk tsk!..how are you kiddo? I hope you're ok now. If you have pnuemonia, you have to complete your antibiotic regimen, no shortcuts pls! (this is your WebMd talking..lols) You don't want to just tickle the micro organisms, you want to KILL it! kekeke..Increase your fluid intake too. You can easily get dehydrated.

If you think you're not getting better for the next 3 days, you have to see your physician. OK? There's a different kind of strain (strep bacteria) going around so you girls take good care of yourselves.

Sorry, don't want to scare you..lols

@Earthprincess where are you dear? I hope everything is well with you.

You girls rock! ..for keeping this thread going. Love your mv D & i share your sentiments about CD, Hye4 i love the dripping CD

look. I'm ready with my towel. kekeke... I don't know but to me his features looks like caucasian not Asian (minus the eyes) He's blessed with this. ShadesB love your posts as always with matching photos.

• Like 2

I don't know what happened but my computer is acting up too. I'm back because I have to correct what I posted earlier. :wacko: 

@GHSforever D it was you who posted the  :sweatingbullets:  dripping CD..kekeke. I love it! Same with you I will miss TheMu because I love CD & GHS couple. I wish & pray they'll end up together in real life. Too much to ask?

@Hysun4lyf chingu, my PC is acting up too. I need to call the geek squad, pronto!  :ph34r:  I am loving your latest photos of CD too. :w00t:  You can be hilarious!

@shades_blue kiddo, what's up? You young ones have to eat healthy & take time to rest. Don't forget what WebMd said above. kekeke. Thanks for taking time to post here even when you're not 100% recovered.  -_- 

Any news on CD? He has not twitted again...not yet? I will try to watch his movie too. Is it out yet? Where can I see the movie's trailer? I'm going to miss this guy after TheMu.  :(:w00t::wub:

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

@GHSforever That pic of CD at the piano in a tank top never gets old. Sigh.

@myonenonly You're back! w00t.gif Thanks for all of the tips WebMD! I will heed your advice good Dr.! I’m worsening today but I think it’s just got to run its course. I’m going to pretend I didn’t hear about those other “strains”! *runs and hides* I really love the hand kiss too, that kiss was sexier than the real kiss. ph34r.gif

@hyesun4lyf  hmmm Canadian keyboards? Weird symbols? Yer on your own! keke. I'm glad you have your nephew to straighten that out! wink.gif I’m lucky I’ve got a few techie brothers to handle all of my pc issues too.

Since I’m probably going to pass out for the rest of the day I’d better post this now.

Day 7 : Choi Daniels best look and why :

v2-1.jpg

v1-1.jpg

v3-1.jpg

Er...I guess you could call this look sexy/cool.  I love everything about these photos, the hair, the glare, the grin, the pout. I love him as adorkable, I really do, but this photo shoot makes me long for him to play a sexy bad-richard simmons type of character in his next role (with a gooey center of course). The closest he’s come to sexy is in The Musical, though he pretty much dissolves into an adorkable teddy bear in that too. I really can’t wait to see what Taigong is like…

Hello C'duskeeters :)

@shades_blue nice pics so adorkable :)

@myonenonly yes that kiss was the cutessssssst :)

@shades_blue one of my favorite pictures :)

Day 7 : Choi Daniels best look and why :

15q3zer.jpg

sorry guys Im speechless vicx.gifw00t.gif

Have a good night sis it was long day for me today :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest hyesun4lyf

Thanks, myonenonly, for that info about the new strain of Strep (these critters are so, so tiny but they can really wreck havoc in our bodies...oooppps, don't want to scare you more shades_blue, but really our only hope is the right and proper antibiotic regimen).  I hope and pray for you getting better quickly, dear chingu.  Good thing myonenonly is back in time for her sage advice.

Edit Ahaha!  I can't stop imagining myonenonly with her towel and a dripping wet CD...w00t.gif  CD's in big trouble.  I love me some sexy CD too.  It it were me, I'll be ready with just a facecloth...keke.  Forgive me ladies, for my wild imagination.  It's the coffee that I'm sipping right now to blame.sweatingbullets.gif

Ahhh...more pics of CD! w00t.gif GHSforever, dear, you made my heart skipped a beat and who can blame you for being speechless.  I also love that bad boy image a la James Dean, shades_blue.  Nice choice.  I also like CD being dorky and funny but I like to see him more like this:

tumblr_lshzhdOWx21qaw6c1.jpg

Cre SBS

Source tweljan.tumblr.com

I think, what I'm going for is a more serious look for CD.  Cool, smart, with some aura of mystery that makes one wonder, what is he thinking behind those ubiquitous eyeglasses.

Have a great week ahead, lovely ladies. biggrin.gif Have a safe travel home, dear shades_blue.

Guest Earthprincess

jeongmal mianhae, chinggus!!! i had been super busy over the weekend, and i wish i could blame it on christmas, but nah. my work demanded a lot of me lately, so I couldn't even spazz...

So, Day 7...

This is my favorite photo of CD!!

TvgBu.jpg

Why? Well I think it's got like a deeper meaning...Those spectacles depict the many different characters, many different sides CD has. So, that's why I love this adorkable photo the most, thus far.

Guest shades_blue

Day 8 : Favorite onscreen lady-partner

All shipping aside (really), I'm gonna say GHS. Though they've had less and less scenes together as the show has winded down, I think their onscreen chemistry has been adorable in every way. I loved him with Jang Na Ra in BFB too, but to me that whole drama was kind of a cartoon (a hilarious one), but TheMu seems more realistic. 

tumblr_lt4v7amh1g1qzjb8ko1_500-1-1.jpg

Hello gcey and kimny! Nice to see new posters! I think CD has great chemistry with whoever he gets paired with. wub.gif

So happy to see you back Earthprincess! I hope you at least get some needed time off for the holidays. That pic really is a perfect depiction of all sides of CD. 

GHSforever Gah! You had to post those again........sweatingbullets.gif I need a few minutes to recover......wub.gif I may need a few hours. 

hyesun4lyf I'm imagining you with a tiny facecloth drying him off in vain, coffee in one hand. lolz. Love the serious/mysterious CD as well, what IS he thinking underneath those glasses eh? How much he loves all of us? ;) Thanks for the prayers and well-wishes, our only hope is definitely the antibiotics. It's too bad I can't take myonenonly with me tomorrow, reminding me when to pop those pills. 

I will try to post if I can, If I don't get a chance, then take care, be healthy, and have a Happy Christmas & Merry Holidays C'Dusketeers and Daninotes, and I'll "see" you next year!  

v1-1-1-1.jpg

@kimny, gcey & kiefshi1056 welcome to this thread. You girls probably had been here?..nevertheless thanks for your posts.

@Earthprincess sorry to hear your busy again chingu. I hope it will get better after the holidays...but no TheMu anymore.. :(  It's interesting to see how CD would look with a bad-richard simmons role. He'll do great because he's such a good actor.

@hysun4lyf yeah! I would like to see CD on a romantic drama too. I love the way he look-"the hurt look"..it melts my heart & make me love him more. lols (my hubby always say I'm a sucker for "broken-hearted" :tears:   men, because it gives me satisfaction to see the soft side of them)..yes, I admit! I like men who's not afraid to cry, literally. kekeke...

@GHSforever kekeke..you amuse me with all your photos lately... coz. I always picture you as very ladylike & didn't expect you to post topless & dripping wet photos of CD. I've seen these photos but still admire CD's hotness whenever I see them. Sis, I'm still hoping that CD & GHS will end up real couples. I share same sentiments with you. :wub:  (it gives me goosebumps when cheerko mentioned about GHS getting married at age 30 with a guy who's easy going & compatible with Hye Sun's strong driven character- it was like a prediction or some sort from someone who can tell the future..kekeke)..& guess who fits that description?  ;):w00t:

@shades_blue Happy Holidays kiddo! We'll be waiting for you next year! Regards to your family. Stay healthy!  :w00t: 

So far, all these photos we've seen & want is a depiction all sides of CD ( i repeated shades statement) I can see him on any of these because he's such a good actor. But for sure he's hot, adorkable & funny. I love you man... :wub: :lol: Can you twit us of anykind to let us know you're reading our blog here? lol. (wishful thinking)  

• Like 2

Day 8 : Favorite onscreen lady-partner

lady partner huhhhhh? well im going to have to say GHS why because I really haven't seen CD with anybody else LOL

_AM-A_TheMusicalE14XviD-CEOAM-Addiction079_0001.jpg

common guys just look at them so cute :)

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction219_0002.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE10XviD-CEOAM-Addiction063_1__0001.jpg

_AM-A_TheMusicalE08XviD-HANrelAM-Addiction158_0002-1.jpg

skx98z.jpg

credit to koryanna@pex

@shades_blue hope you have a nice christmas and new year as well I miss your MV :(

@myonenonly meeeeeeehhhhh ladylike dont me make me :w00t: that's too funny :)

@earthprincess im sorry to hear about being busy i know how you feel i was like that 2 weeks ago thank god im going to have a relaxing holidays this year ;)

@hyesu4lyf hello sis have a great day :)

@kimny, gcey & kiefshi1056 welcome to the thread please post anytime :)

have a great day/night Daninotes :)

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Hello to gcey, kimny and kiefshi1056! It's always a great thing to have other CD admirers dropping in here.wub.gif

Earthprincess!!! It's so good to hear from you at last.  We really hope you'll have a nice holiday break from work. 

Hokay... sweatingbullets.gif I'm breaking from the mold here and braving it with my choice of CD's onscreen partner.  Keep in mind that my username is hyesun4lyf, a kooh's fan for life!!!  Lee Jung Min.  There, I said it.  I like her as an actress and from watching their CF (Sky Telecom) they have a nice chemistry going on as well as from the movie Cyrano Agency tho' I like them together more in the CF's.

20100628172705339h21741580-2.jpg?t=1324346244

Park Shin Hye is another one.  I actually thought they'd end up together instead in the movie. biggrin.gif

Have a safe trip home, shades_blue. Keep in mind myonenonly's reminders. As well, store the images GHSforever posted up there in your memory bank in case you need something to warm you up. 'k?  Have yourself a very Merry Christmas, dear chingu!smile.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Hello to gcey, kimny and kiefshi1056! It's always a great thing to have other CD admirers dropping in here.*quoted image*

Earthprincess!!! It's so good to hear from you at last.  We really hope you'll have a nice holiday break from work. 

Hokay... *quoted image* I'm breaking from the mold here and braving it with my choice of CD's onscreen partner.  Keep in mind that my username is hyesun4lyf, a kooh's fan for life!!!  Lee Jung Min.  There, I said it.  I like her as an actress and from watching their CF (Sky Telecom) they have a nice chemistry going on as well as from the movie Cyrano Agency tho' I like them together more in the CF's.

*quoted image*

Park Shin Hye is another one.  I actually thought they'd end up together instead in the movie. *quoted image*

Have a safe trip home, shades_blue. Keep in mind myonenonly's reminders. As well, store the images GHSforever posted up there in your memory bank in case you need something to warm you up. 'k?  Have yourself a very Merry Christmas, dear chingu!*quoted image*

I second this motion. For best on-screen partner, I actually do like Lee Min Jung for CD as well! And the fact they go way back makes me think they must be real comfortable around each other too, hence the ease in their acting. I hope they get another drama or movie or CF together... Thanks so much for those photos. I love them :)

Day 9 - December 20th: Your ideal woman for Choi Daniel (suggest people even if he had not yet worked with them) (the ladies dancing)

Lets see ideal woman for CD

@myonenonly she can take care of him when he's sick

@hyesun4lyf she can give him a good time since she's really outgoing

@shades_blue a very intellegent and family oriented women

@earthprincess she will definitely give him the world

If you guys don't work out I can have him LOL

Have a nice day/night Daninotes :)

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

Day 9 - December 20th: Your ideal woman for Choi Daniel (suggest people even if he had not yet worked with them) (the ladies dancing)

Lets see ideal woman for CD

@myonenonly she can take care of him when he's sick

@hyesun4lyf she can give him a good time since she's really outgoing

@shades_blue a very intellegent and family oriented women

@earthprincess she will definitely give him the world

If you guys don't work out I can have him LOL

Have a nice day/night Daninotes :)

How can I even think of a different answer?  This is simply the best.  w00t.gif

But, I do want someone else for him still IF ever no one among us worked out. phew.gif 

korea-ku-hye-sun-012-tango-1.jpg 

I do love their chemistry onscreen and it's obvious they became close during the making of TheMu and I want to believe that they remain close even after.  I want someone good and loyal and grounded for my favorite K-actress, GHS.  If there is a possibility, then I am all for it.  ChoiSun, fighting!

How can I even think of a different answer?  This is simply the best.  *quoted image*

But, I do want someone else for him still IF ever no one among us worked out. *quoted image* 

*quoted image* 

I do love their chemistry onscreen and it's obvious they became close during the making of TheMu and I want to believe that they remain close even after.  I want someone good and loyal and grounded for my favorite K-actress, GHS.  If there is a possibility, then I am all for it.  ChoiSun, fighting!

awwwwww sis I just love it ChoiSun forever :)

• Like 2

Hello C'duskeeters :)

Day 10- December 21st: Who other male star would you like Choi Daniel to be friends with or to star with him in a drama or a movie? Any other male stars you know he is friends with.

I would love to see CD with another friends of GHS Chun Jung Myung

cjm.jpg

photo184927.jpg

he's a cutie pie just like CD :)

Have a nice evening Daninotes :)

• Like 1
  • Off-Topic 1

:wub:  @GHSforever D thanks for keeping this thread alive while me & our sisters were out of touch. kekeke..My usual reasons- family obligations & work! @hysun4lyf & Earthprincess thanks to both of you too. Anyway, I'm back. :w00t::)

CHOISUN it is! Really love this two. I like LMJ too with Cyrano. I always have a warm heart for her even in BOF days. :)

I want CD to work with LMH. They're both young, probably a year apart. They're both good looking & good kisser! yay!  :P

I'll stop here for now. Someone needs my attention..kekeke.

• Like 2