Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Guest Earthprincess

@GHSforever l love that you modified that picture with an imaginary pepero stick! So cute. I love the MV you posted but now I'm upset that I can't watch that drama! haha

@hyesun4lyf so much work! I hope you get some rest soon chingu. I love what you did to that pic, he's just so endearingly goofy. It's best not to think about those too fortunate ladies in the star date video. Green.With.Envy. *quoted image* That cell phone cf of PKW is priceless. I laughed so hard the first time I saw it. 

@eunhye05 as long as you have those killer gifs as your siggy*quoted image*, we can't be mad at you for the 30% OTP wavering. And you're right, we're all a bit guilty of it here. I blame PKW. 

Glad you liked the vid Earthprincess and fellow C'Dusks, it's only because I luvs ya'll (puppies!). Page 11 was such a historical occasion, no? *quoted image*. I'll save the rest of my champagne for that 1% increase in ratings. 

@myonenonly maybe you should tweet CD and ask him to model some underwear next time so you can check out his thighs. I'm sure he will oblige! *quoted image* lolz. You make me laugh so much with your running commentary. *quoted image*

Oh, and I pulled this from the earlier pages of the Musical thread to reassure us all (myonenonly in particular, lol) about who's most likely walking away with the girl in this drama. It's pretty obvious from the storyboard, no? ;) Note the Ginourmous heart between EB and JY. *quoted image*

*quoted image*

Lastly, prepare for a shock ladies, but there IS a PKW thread! Looks like it was buried last year until recently. 

PKW thread 

Hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! 

hee hee shades_blue, when my shipping heart turns faint, i just look at that board. :P

anyways, here goes another of my favorite stuff with my other actress-fave Lee Min Jung, presenting to you dramabeans and uri Choi Daniel

Q13MI.png

Guest bubblysunnie

Hi!  I first saw Daniel Choi in his drama THE MUSICAL and I love his natural acting and his portrayal of HongJae.  I didn't know him prior to TM but I am became an instant fan as early as episode 1 of the drama The Musical.  Oh, and did I mention that Daniel Choi is oozing with hotness?wub.gif

Guest eunhye05

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS ISNT ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

15q3zer.jpg

WHat 30% OTP Wavering! This solves it! Ohhhh I want a piece of this! YUMMMMEH!

By the way.... I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. Even better than Puppies!!!!!! :D :D :D

2yll1d0.jpg

Guest shades_blue

Hi!  I first saw Daniel Choi in his drama THE MUSICAL and I love his natural acting and his portrayal of HongJae.  I didn't know him prior to TM but I am became an instant fan as early as episode 1 of the drama The Musical.  Oh, and did I mention that Daniel Choi is oozing with hotness?*quoted image*

Welcome bubblysunnie! You'll find that everyone here agrees with both the oozing and the hotness. TheMu was my first introduction to CD as well. Now I've become a bit spazzy about him. Er, maybe more than a bit. 

eunhye05 if there is a way to make sure those photos show up automatically on every new page, let me know, I'll make it happen. I'm happy to know that your wavering was halted by the abs.of.steel. 

....Choi Daniel and babies? My heart just exploded. 

@Earthprincess....."well, that's dramatic" (LOVE that header)

I didn't think it was going to be that big of a deal to wait until this Fri for ep 11, but it's only Monday and I'm going through serious CD withdrawal. crazy.gif 

Guest Earthprincess

CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE EXPLAIN WHY THIS ISNT ON EVERY PAGE OF THIS THREAD!

*quoted image*

WHat 30% OTP Wavering! This solves it! Ohhhh I want a piece of this! YUMMMMEH!

By the way.... I'm not sure if this has been posted yet. Even better than Puppies!!!!!! :D :D :D

*quoted image*

I was wondering why the photo was here again, because I seriously felt my heart stop, for like the nth time as a result of this picture. If it's on every page, I have to be ready to admit myself to the hospital...ASAP.

Tsk tsk tsk..you girls are naughty! These photos are hot...need to be out only on special occassions...or else we'll all get fever!   sweatingbullets.gif   I'm still hoping I'll see more :D 'though.  :wacko:...then I'll probably need a standby deffibrillator.  SHOCKS!  @earthprincess I'll probably follow you in the hospital. khekhekhe...Yoew! I see the ginormous heart between EB & JY. This keeps my heart & mind grounded.  :wub:  I'm looking forward this friday.   @shades_blue  take a big dose of CD so you won't have withdrawals!   w00t.gif  How about  coffee? That will perk you up!   @eunhye05   what happens if we see CD's hot body? Everybody spazz out!!  hahaha!  Let's see what  GHSforever & hysun4lyf reactions would be.   BTW,  bubblysunnie welcome to this thread.  4 more days...it will be friday!

• Like 2

Hello C' Duskeeters :)

@eunhye5 do you want us to have heart attack on every page this pictures are tooooooooooooo hottttttttttt toooooooooooo handleeeeeeeeeeeeeee LOL :)

and with the baby pictures just want to hugggggggggggg both of them :)

@bubblysunnie welcome to the thread :)

@shades_blue thanks for the loveline picture I like seeing that CD and GHS will be together in the end :)

@myonenonly I agree with you we are naughty when it comes to CD and we love it LOL

@earthprincess I know right :) get me a bed next to you sis LOL

@hyesun4lyf hope you had a good rest :)

I'm not sure if this pictures been posted :)

w214677624.jpg

who are you thinking of CD is it GHS or the C' duskeeters LOL

w214677623.jpg

are you talking to me ? Saranghaeyo LOL

w214677618.jpg

those glasses looks good on me too :)

thumbnail.jpg

have a great day ladies :)

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Since I'm up early this morning studying, I thought I'd post this. CD is getting married! & it's not to GHS!! ohmy.gif

It's ok, It's fakebiggrin.gif. Not sure why this is particularly newsworthy, but apparently the movie "Taigong" starts of with a wedding scene involving our guy. Here's the link to the article at hancinema.net. It gives nothing away about the movie other than this picture of the wedding scene and that - "This movie is a thriller wherein passengers on board a cruise to China get involved in something they never expected." Hmmmm.....I wonder what this "something" is.

photo206576.jpg

cr : http://www.hancinema.net

I love your captions to those pics GHSforever, particularly the first one where he's thinking about the C'Dusketeers. wub.gif

Ugh. Is it Friday yet? I don't know how much more coffee I can drink myonenonlycrazy.giflaugh.gif

Have a wonderful day C'Dusks.smile.gif

@shades-blue my heart went up my throat when I read your post about CD getting married. I've been on edge lately with all these surprises that we're getting. I believe it's the coffee. lol..  :D  I wonder if CD's coffee will have that effect on me? Unless he'll serve me coffee topless.  LOL!!!   @Ghsforever  thanks for the photos. CD looks like  Dean Cain ( whalah! i remember it now) from the Superman tv series. I like CD on glasses, looks adorkable! (nerdy/dorky but adorably delicious!) lol... :lol:  Anyhow...Yohoo! where's the rest of my sistah?:wub:...on vacation? hhmmm..Have a happy days ahead, be safe.  

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

Since I'm up early this morning studying, I thought I'd post this. CD is getting married! & it's not to GHS!! *quoted image*

It's ok, It's fake*quoted image*. Not sure why this is particularly newsworthy, but apparently the movie "Taigong" starts of with a wedding scene involving our guy. Here's the link to the article at hancinema.net. It gives nothing away about the movie other than this picture of the wedding scene and that - "This movie is a thriller wherein passengers on board a cruise to China get involved in something they never expected." Hmmmm.....I wonder what this "something" is.

*quoted image*

cr : http://www.hancinema.net

I love your captions to those pics GHSforever, particularly the first one where he's thinking about the C'Dusketeers. *quoted image*

Ugh. Is it Friday yet? I don't know how much more coffee I can drink myonenonly*quoted image**quoted image*

Have a wonderful day C'Dusks.*quoted image*

Like the man himself isnt thrilling enough? LOL!!

Anyways, Taigong is shooting at Incheon today, according to the little I understood from DC Gallery.

Why is it a big deal you ask? Well, yes, Incheon just happens to be GHS' hometown AND also the shooting location for her new drama, Take Care of Me, Captain).... I am such a shipper.

But back to that startling opening scene for his new movie, DC Gallers are quite funny saying that the scene feels like a funeral. LMAO.

Like the man himself isnt thrilling enough? LOL!!

Anyways, Taigong is shooting at Incheon today, according to the little I understood from DC Gallery.

Why is it a big deal you ask? Well, yes, Incheon just happens to be GHS' hometown AND also the shooting location for her new drama, Take Care of Me, Captain).... I am such a shipper.

But back to that startling opening scene for his new movie, DC Gallers are quite funny saying that the scene feels like a funeral. LMAO.

OMG really I hope they will see other at least go out for a drink or something ;)

Thanks for the info sis :)

• Like 2

Guest Earthprincess

Did someone catch @daninote's tweet yesterday? ;)

daninote: 좁은 문 힘겨운 말 서로 다른 마음 우린 서로에게 무얼 원했나. -Epitone P-

my rough translation: Through the narrow door, it is difficult for us to say anything to each other, when we're of different minds... -Epitone P.

Epitone P stands for Epitone Project, which is a band. And CD looks as if he had tweeted about their 2nd album's fifth track "Narrow Door" (Epitone Project is not Daniel Choi's album but rather a band he likes, I want to clarify since I saw a tweet that asked CD whether he had an album....)

Please also read a review of this particular album...

Epitone Project Album Review

And here is the track:

Narrow Door

Then we come to 좁은 문. A sad and gloomy piano track which gives a feeling of desperation.

- Review of Narrow Door track

--Did someone say piano? Pretty cryptic tweet from CD (looks like he's a bit gloomy these days, beginning from Oh, go). As it didn't look like the track had lyrics!! And uhm, part of me thinks it is something HJY would feel with what's happening right now. Is real life imitating fiction now for uri CD?

-- Oh and if you read the review, it said that a song in the album is reminiscent of GHS' song. This is the song from Epitone Project that is almost similar to GHS' song (I forgot title, yea boo me GHS fangirl)

Fever Chills

I actually love this type of music!! Good recommendation CD!! :)

Guest shades_blue

Earthprincess you are full of the shippery goodness!!! wub.gif Hometown + filming at the same place, same time? FATE!

My first question when I saw that photo was why is his bride in a wheelchair and where in the world are the wedding guests/witnesses?......and those are definitely funeral flowers! laugh.gif

It's inching ever so much closer to Friday peeps! I'm also waiting for the reappearance of hyesun4lyf once she's got all of that work out of her system. 

I was watching some of BFB last night to get a fix of CD and I had to laugh at this : 

baby-faced-beauty-22.jpg?w=480&h=343

VS. 

GooHyeSun_ChoiDaniel_themusical.jpg

Update : thanks for the tweet translation Earthprincess! I'm not on twitter so I only hear about these things, but I wouldn't be able to decipher his tweets anyway. Thank goodness we have you! Now to listen to that song.....

Guest shades_blue

Did someone catch @daninote's tweet yesterday? ;)

daninote: 좁은 문 힘겨운 말 서로 다른 마음 우린 서로에게 무얼 원했나. -Epitone P-

my rough translation: Through the narrow door,  it is difficult for us to say anything to each other, when we're of different minds... -Epitone P.

Epitone P stands for Epitone Project. And CD looks as if he had tweeted about their 2nd album's fifth track "Narrow Door"

Please also read a review of this particular album...

Epitone Project Album Review

And here is the track:

Narrow Door

Then we come to 좁은 문. A sad and gloomy piano track which gives a feeling of desperation.

- Review of Narrow Door track

--Did someone say piano?  Pretty cryptic tweet from CD (looks like he's a bit gloomy these days, beginning from Oh, go).  As it didn't look like the track had lyrics!!   And uhm, part of me thinks it is something HJY would feel with what's happening right now. Is real life imitating fiction now for uri CD?

-- Oh and if you read the review, it said that a song in the album is reminiscent of GHS' song. This is the song from Epitone Project that is almost similar to GHS' song (I forgot title, yea boo me GHS fangirl)

Fever Chills

I actually love this type of music!!  Good recommendation CD!! :)

Wow, I really love that song. I love piano, I'm a bit of a Chopin junkie. That tweet along with that track does seem a bit gloomy though tears.gif

Guest Earthprincess

Wow, I really love that song. I love piano, I'm a bit of a Chopin junkie. That tweet along with that track does seem a bit gloomy though *quoted image*

I think it will make a good video track for the heartbreak scenes in TheMu. ;)

Hello CDuskeeters!  Enjoyed all your postings. I'm with Earthprincess & GHSforever , I would like to think that CD & GHS will bump into each other & will have a drink in a small private cafe or bar, listening to Epitone Project.   :rolleyes:....   my imagination!!!  dry.gif   Hmmm! ..what a lovely sight? I've heard some of their instrumental piece from a friend. It's an easy listening type of music with soft vocals & great instruments. It's one of GHS type of music, I wonder if GHS introduce him to this kind of music? hehehe.........  :wub:     I don't wanna jinx it but I have a strong feeling CD is learning how to love things that GHS loves.   Ahhwwwwww!!!!  @shades_blue  Yeah, their music will be a good soundtrack for a musical video. That goes with  @GHSforever  too.   :rolleyes:                I wonder if  @hysun4lyf  is ok?  Hello sis, how are you?

• Like 2

Guest shades_blue

Earthprincess, what do you mean by "THE" heartbreak scenes? I want no more heartbreak scenes! lol

myonenonly I love your imagination. Let's all live there. 

TOMORROW!!!! Finally! Even though this week has been busy for me it still took forever to get to Friday. Only this show (and the chance to see CD) would make me wish days of my life away. lol 

I hope we have lots to squee (or cry) about tomorrow. Until then, ciao C'Dusketeers! wub.gif

dc.png

Hello Ladies ;)

I'm really sad i wont be able to see live streaming for the Musical tomorrow ;( I will be out of town wont be back till Sunday so to all the Cduskeeter's please hold down the thread while I'm gone LOL :)

Love the CD pictures thnks so much :)

Have a nice day/great weekend ahead :)

• Like 2

Guest hyesun4lyf

wub.gif Ahh, it's so nice to see this thread getting the love it deserves.  I missed you all, C'Duskers.  w00t.gif

My first day off and I watched Cyrano Agency.  OMgoodness!  CD was so adorkable.

e1fb652a103111e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

He was waiting for his ladylove here and the noodle-slurping scene was just so cute.

Thanks Earthprincess for the twitter translation. Seemed like a sad twit about two people not seeing eye to eye.  Hmmm?  Oh, and that song of GHS was Brown Hair, a bossa nova type of music.  Nice to listen to while drinking a cup of coffee (ehrm, shades_blue and myonenonly...this might help you cool down a bit).

And same here, shades_blue, I've started on the first episode of BFB and it's a keeper! 

GHSforever, we'll miss you and your YT vid this weekend. mellow.gif  But here's something for you to bring with out of town:

977909da103111e1abb01231381b65e3_7.jpg

*quoted image* Ahh, it's so nice to see this thread getting the love it deserves.  I missed you all, C'Duskers.  *quoted image*

My first day off and I watched Cyrano Agency.  OMgoodness!  CD was so adorkable.

*quoted image*

He was waiting for his ladylove here and the noodle-slurping scene was just so cute.

Thanks Earthprincess for the twitter translation. Seemed like a sad twit about two people not seeing eye to eye.  Hmmm?  Oh, and that song of GHS was Brown Hair, a bossa nova type of music.  Nice to listen to while drinking a cup of coffee (ehrm, shades_blue and myonenonly...this might help you cool down a bit).

And same here, shades_blue, I've started on the first episode of BFB and it's a keeper! 

GHSforever, we'll miss you and your YT vid this weekend. *quoted image*  But here's something for you to bring with out of town:

*quoted image*

Welcome back!  That's good you're in R & R right now. CD in white/gray hoodie & bbcap, looks so yummy

& there's his killer smile again! grrrr! lol...I'll see him in TheMu soon. 'Till then, tah-tah..

• Like 2