Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Hello Daninotes! Wow! CD looks edibly handsome. Mwah! I love this guy ...I so want him for my fave Korean actress, gah! I want them to be lovers, not just friends! @GHSforever, I started to watch Ghost & damn he's so good! @Earthprincess oh dearness, I hope not a cameo role! I want him to see him in my TV screen again. It's been a while. I've been glued to my TV with my AB marathon & now Ghost. Phew! I hope I'll survive. Thanks for your updates. Till next time.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Guest Earthprincess

@myonenonly  I think most of us want him for the same favorite Korean actress.  Anyway,  I just wanted to drop by here to say, I miss you guys!!  I've been interacting on other Soompi threads but nothing compares to the friendship I found here.  You're all amazing people, so CD must be proud of our group here.
For new Ghost watchers, new CD fans, welcome to our home! :)  We may be quiet from time to time but please feel free to join us! 

Hello there!  I see a lot of familiar names in here and it's nice to be in such good company.  Thank you for enticing me to watch the first couple episodes of "Ghost".   All I can say is wow... and more wow......   CD just blew me away!    This is for me the first role that I've seen him in where he didn't show his comedic side, and honestly, I'm amazed and pleasantly surprised at the range of his acting skills.  He is awesome!   Of course So Ji Sub and Lee Yeon Hee are wonderful as well, but I'm so proud that CD can hold his own in this pool of extremely talented, seasoned actors.   They storyline is mesmerizing, a little bit confusing at times but so brilliant, and I can't wait to see what happens next.  I wish I could see CD act in a project like this with my favorite actress, GHS, his former partner from the Musical.  Sorry, I couldn't help myself.  I still miss seeing these two together.     :\">
I'll be back to check in again on this drama - looks like it's going to be a real winner!    GHOST - Fighting!!!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Hello Daninotes :)

ok i went to watch episode 3 today and didnt see CD so im not really sure if he's only a cameo, with him not being in this drama im not interested anymore :( i nver wanted to watch this until they mentioned CD I will support him all the way :)

Have a great day/night I missed you guys

@krgl hello sis i think as Daninotes we want him to be with GHS :)

• Like 2

Guest arinkorin

Just found this on youtube! :)
id="watch-headline-title"Ghost [유령] Gibbs makeup Choe Daniel [Ghost making]

credits: Jojodomo Chanel @ youtube

Hello Daninotes/CDuskies-keeters!! Miss you all!!

It's so sad that CD did a cameo role only...he's such a great actor & i really miss him in Kdrama. I hope he'll have one soon. Like @GHSforever I don't have that exciting feeling in watching Ghost anymore. Nonetheless, I'm hopeful that we'll have news soon for a drama on CD.

@arinkorin thanks for the above video. I miss this guy, his great sense of humor esp.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Daninotes :)

How I miss you all :(

@myonenonly how are you my friend hope your doing well :)

same here cant wait for PT so we can see our ChoiSun together again LOL

want to share my MV for this lovely couple I missed them so much :(

Hope you guys like it :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xs1r4x_goo-hye-sun-and-choi-daniel-choisun-forevermore-mv_music

Have a great week ahead :)

• Like 2

Hello Daninotes/CDuskeeters/CDuskies!

I miss you all! @GHSforever hello sis! I love your MV. ..my heart aches & yearns for this couple, whaaaa...

:x [-O<  I really hope they'll have another drama or a movie this time together.

I hope all my chingus here are doing great. @hysun4lyf where are you dear? missing you..

• Like 2

Hello Daninotes!

@GHSforever indeed our guy looks so handsome & well rested. I miss his smile. I hope PT will be premiering soon. I hope this guy will be there for our dear HS. kekeke..

[-O< :x

Missing all of you. Thanks for the above post/pics sis. Take care.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Hello Daninotes,

I missed you so much guys and I missed Choi Daniel and Goo Hye Sun together :(

@endeavor thank you so much for sharing CD pictures he's so handsome :)

@myonenonly are you having a great time while your husband is away lucky you:)

@hyesun4lyf I really miss you sis hope your doing well :)

@shadesblue i know your busy your doing well as well :)

Have a great day/week ahead :)

• Like 2

Hello Daninotes! I hope you all are doing great!

@endeavor. thanks for the photos. I really miss this guy. I hope he has some drama cooking right now..kekeke

@GHSforever hi sis! I miss our gang here. Yes, i'm enjoying my "me" time. I don't have to worry about coming home early when I go out to shop or go out with friends...soo selfish me. hehehe

I hope to hear from the rest soon. Ciao!

:x :-*
  • Like 2