Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Dear @Heidi Seow , one of my 1st two Soompi chingus.....! Long time no see! I hope you are alright & healthy!! And there are no new updates on our beloved Daniel yet!! But have a visit to the thread, ladiesy! :wub: We have more fans here now for Daniel!!! And I am sooooooo happy...... :wub: :D Just wish if you were also here with me.... Have a nice day!

53475224_2165990880379113_41003177202879

And I am missing my daily dose so much!! Hence I am re-watching Jugglers now.! How to get over with this romantic boss..??! His jawline is so perfect! :D :wub: 

53785422_2165991497045718_38233874030919

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Yeah pyar chingu... she seems never change her profile picture for.....centuries..... ha ha ha ^^ He looks comfy reading newspaper in that bed. @gm4queen gm chingu is that your favourite pictures of him? 

He he he..... Thanks a lot @Lawyerh & @Pyar friends for praising me!! :D Hah hah haaaaaaaaaa..... Oh yes dear!! I just thought that short hair would look weird on him... But I was so wrong!! He is so beautiful there on the bed :wub: What a feast for my eyes...??! I think I will never change my pro pic!! He is really making me fall for him each time I see him like that! :) He he he... You know chingu!! We all should have a motivation to move on.... :kiss_wink: And he is my motivation!!! 

And there are more..... :D :love: Dandy Daniel is so eye candy!!! How to not fall for him..??! :wub: I just wish I was there.... :(

IMG_1592_1.jpg

IMG_1595_1.jpg

IMG_1607_1.jpg

• Love 1

22 minutes ago, Nermeen نرمين said:

Yup, the drama was great and so is his acting but Kang Ji Hwan is still my favorite mean boss :D 

Oh really..??! Thanks for watching Jugglers dear! :) But I think you should team up with dear @Lawyerh chingu! She will happily accept you in KJH's soompi thread! :joy: Hah haaaaaaa..... More fans for KJH!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1