Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Since we are having dear @averia @Nermeen نرمين & @Pyar as newly added chingus here, I am selling some beautiful old stuff of Daniel to them!! 

Last November Daniel appeared in a live radio show called Vlive Radio Apart & he talked about so many topics there... He even played a playlist of his fav songs!!! :wub: And I've grabbed some of his pretty angles & put them in one frame... :love: He looks effortlessly handsome in short hair!!!

47078587_2101610280150507_47383366497069

And you can watch the full event with eng sub here...

https://www.vlive.tv/video/100948/playlist/68255

And my dear @triplem @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 , have you seen his show..??!! Hope you will enjoy his charms!! :blush:

47575266_2106775459633989_86707528284000

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I think he can beat off that Vampire Diaries famous guy Salvatore Damon. (I didnt watched, but its just too famous and hardly can be ignored). You can google him out, to see if i make any sense here hehe. 

Nah, I don't think so. I think he would be a better fit for Alaric or Elijah. Especially Elijah :heart:

I want to say thank you to @Pyar and @gm4queen for all these amazing things like pictures, videos and other stuff you're bringing to this thread. I don't have much time to dive into things like that so I'm really happy to see all these treasures here. Thank you bukiet.gif

• Love 2

3 minutes ago, averia said:

I want to say thank you for all these amazing things like pictures, videos and other stuff you're bringing to this thread. I don't have much time to dive into things like that so I'm really happy to see all these treasures here. Thank you bukiet.gif

The pleasure is all mine, dear!! Want to thank @Pyar as well!! :wub: I love beautiful things around me & Daniel is the best choice!! He really have a charm to ease up my mind so I am sharing everything about him as much as possible to keep this thread beautiful!! :kiss_wink: Thanks a lot for your comment dear! I really appreciate your encouragement! :) :) :) :)

• Love 1

8 minutes ago, Pyar said:

Thank you @averia for the comment! This is another stuff..... His smile is so beautiful!! :)

OMO OMO OMO OMO...... His smile is mesmerizing!! :wub: :open_mouth: It's from High Kick 2 & I love his doctor attitude there!! We all should post more & more beautiful things about him here.... I hope dear @averia will enjoy his smile!! :D :D

And dear @Heidi Seow darling, I miss you here..... :tears:

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

He he.... That's ok dear!! Hope you will enjoy the show :wub: He is so sweet in it!

I felt bad that he had to crouch down to read screen because he is so tall.  The minimum wage there is pretty low even for back then.  

Can't believe he saw a ghost before.  How can he still not believe after seeing one.    I like this type of show because he actually see more of the comments and responds.  Oh he likes Pho, actually see more and more of that on shows. Debut in Hollywood would be nice---practice more English.  He does seem to have that innocent/mature side at same time, but speaking like a bum was funny.    Wonder if KJH would ever do an hour show like this.  Happy for you that CD seem to enjoy it and seem open to doing more.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

Ok, im just try to list out what i want him to play next :

1. Vampire. 

2. Lawyer or Prosecutor

3. Detective but minus the ghost of course! Im too chicken... sorry haha. 

I dont know guys for me he's quite vampire material. Maybe its just my personal taste. What you gals want to see him as next? 

Haha in the vampire world they kind of cycle between good and bad.

Damon is not bad as he seems and Stefan his brother not always good.  His olden days maybe even worse than Damon.  Elijah also have a dark side.  I can see Daniel playing a vampire and any of those characters actually.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

WOOOW Dear @Lawyerh , I am also voting for Daniel to play a vampire role!! :wub: I think his looks suit it more!! And who doesn't like a hot vampire..?!! I can totally imagine him in vampire robes!!  He he.... A detective with ghost is also my cup of tea now!! :D But just detective will be so cool for him.... That's why I am looking forward to see his new movie! Hope it will be a nice change after the ghost stuff!!!

tumblr_peozk1i4lO1xe2ihho2_540.gif 

And dear @phoenix24 - His radio apart show is my all time favorite!!! He is indeed so tall & manly but he is pure at heart, just like a little kid... :) And it's his true self!!! That is the main reason why I like him so much.... :wub: He he... I also wonder if KJH has ever done a live show before!! 

And this is my most fav pic of him.... He looks like a teddy bear for me there :D :D :D :D :D Such a cutie pie he is!!! :love: :kiss_wink: 

47494710_2105426409768894_43388410655334

• Like 1
  • Love 1