Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Hah ha.... Love this poll!

Tall handsome CEO with slender fingers: drama Jugglers..... :wub: 

Dear @triplem @kaedechan @Heidi Seow & @loversbridge chingus, please vote for our Daniel here.... Dear @Lawyerh & @phoenix24 also join here.... :D

Poll closes on 03/05/2019 at 12:00 PM

Haha already did as soon as saw it on KJH side.  Great to be able to vote for both men and they're both leading.  Although KJH more in danger.

I also would pick 2nd version in reality.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

Hah ha dear @Lawyerh - You are a bit weird for sure.... But I love that!!

I think things were more passionate before they become an official couple! :wub: All glances, smirks & touches are fully loaded with affection.!!! It's not only for Daniel & Jin Hee in Jugglers but for the reality... :love:

I personally love this kiss scene more than the bed scene. It's when you first get to know that you can't live without her! :heart:

tumblr_p1m1loxLOj1vhkfqso1_400.gif  Wow.... I love his jawline!!!! :D It's perfectly shaped for a bf!!

• Like 2

I love your ideas about dating, dear @Lawyerh!!!! :wub: 

Plus who doesn't like a hot man like Nam Chi Won.... May be we get some luck & have a Nam Chi Won in our couch one day :D ....... :joy: I want an arrogant, tough, tall, handsome & sexy guy like him!!! Hah hah haaaaaaaaaaaa..... I am dreaming here because of someone! :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

14 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

And seems Dear Daniel have strong competition on shower :w00t:with @triplem Ha Seok Jin lol :lol:

Wow!! I am laughing so hard, dear!! :w00t: Oh yes, our dear @triplem is so crazy for Daniel's abs & I think this is the reference video....! Tagging our chingu  @Heidi Seow as well!!! (She's so quiet :()

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1q7lLf_Cq68

I think he has never done a shirtless scene before his military enlistment!! He is doing it all post military..... :D And I am so stunned by his Singles photoshoot last year!! He is a perfect namja for a date... :w00t: :wub: OMO.... He is hiding his manly charms under his shirts! :D I hope he will do more shirtless scenes in his next projects!!!!

51584475_2148787088766159_38379767627513

51934360_2148787195432815_81631336845226

51092656_2142828852695316_79988890412924

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Pyar said:

Oh my god! This guy is so HOOOOOOOT!!! :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:  He is really a someone special among other K-actors who can't even tell apart!!:)

So true..... He is so unique!!! Handsome guy in eye-glasses.... :wub:

e6a59d6407592d4892d3fa032822d0c2.jpg 

• Love 1

Woo Hoo.... Even though the winner is already decided, Mr. Nam Chi Won has 7 votes in the sexy/ worst / adorable CEO in Kdrama poll :w00t: Hah haaaaaaaaaaa..... Thanks you so much dear @Lawyerh @Heidi Seow @phoenix24 @Pyar & other chingus who voted for my fav guy!!! :wub: :D And I missed you there, dear @triplem chingu!!! :mellow:

And dear @averia & @Nermeen نرمين friends, may I ask you whether have you seen Jugglers...??! Thank you so much for voting Choi Daniel!! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

He he..... No worries, dear @triplem chingu!!

And we are so alike!!!! You have a long time fav oppa Ha Seok Jin & I have a long time love named Choi Daniel!! :D :w00t: Hah ha....  Both namjas have a great competition there in the poll! So let's have fun, dear... :wub:

tenor.gif?itemid=5695567

• Like 1

3 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And dear @averia (...) friends, may I ask you whether have you seen Jugglers...??! Thank you so much for voting Choi Daniel!! :wub:

Yeah, it was my crack drama at the time it was airing :love: Some parts I watched so many times I still remember them clearly today :joy: It was my first office and Daniel Choi's drama and I felt completely in love with it and with him. I checked out his other dramas but couldn't get into them :( so now I'm waiting impatiently for his next project. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, averia said:

Yeah, it was my crack drama at the time it was airing :love: Some parts I watched so many times I still remember them clearly today :joy: It was my first office and Daniel Choi's drama and I felt completely in love with it and with him. I checked out his other dramas but couldn't get into them :( so now I'm waiting impatiently for his next project. 

Wow..... Thank you so much for commenting here dear!

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed him in Jugglers.... He is so handsome & manly there post military... :wub: And didn't you try The Ghost Detective..??! I know that horror isn't everyone's cup of tea.... So is mine but I am so in love with his character there!!! 

And so glad to meet you, dear!! Feel free to drop by here in any time.... :wub:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed him in Jugglers.... He is so handsome & manly there post military..

Oh yeah, he is :love::blush:

39 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

And didn't you try The Ghost Detective..??! I know that horror isn't everyone's cup of tea.... So is mine but I am so in love with his character there!!! 

I wanted to like The Ghost Detective so badly but just couldn't. I'm a romance lover through and through so I can watch even the worst (low quality, stupid, pointless, repetitive plot, low budget) shows that are there (no matter the kind of its genre) but if there is a romance that excites me I'm all in. Unfotunately The Ghost Detective feels flat to me in that department :( though I'm sure Daniel Choi is amazing there as always :heart: And don't get me wrong I'm not saying that The Ghost Detective is a bad drama. I only saw some random scenes and they didn't draw me into that drama.

There was once a drama of his I was really excited about (even without the romance) and it was Phantom but it didn't go the way I wanted it to go :angry::bawling: so I dropped it.

I hope I will get a chance to enjoy his next dramas in the near future :):heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, averia said:

And don't get me wrong I'm not saying that The Ghost Detective is a bad drama. I only saw some random scenes and they didn't draw me into that drama.

I understand your frustration, dear.... The Ghost Detective is mainly about ghosts & horror stuff! But I like Daniel & Eun Bin's bittersweet love there.... :kiss_wink: And I fell so hard for them back then! (even now) :wub: But there are 4 beautiful hug scenes that the whole world fell in love with!! :wub: And these are my most fav 3 of them!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0Pcam4-edo&t=18s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LmPjixej0zc&t=4s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wQES-GxE9UU&t=3s

9 minutes ago, averia said:

There was once a drama of his I was really excited about (even without the romance) and it was Phantom but it didn't go the way I wanted it to go :angry::bawling: so I dropped it.

Yeah.... He is fantabulous in Phantom but he is only a guest there so I also dropped it after 2nd ep! Just wish he was the main lead! He was so hot as Hades.... :D His character is remarkable among his fans.... He is truly an amazing actor! :)

12 minutes ago, averia said:

I hope I will get a chance to enjoy his next dramas in the near future :):heart:

Oh.... He has done shooting for a movie called Beast in last year! Hopefully it will release in this year.... :wub: He is a detective there as well (minus ghost).... :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Nermeen نرمين said:

Yup :blush: I voted for feel good to die and Jugglers

Have you watched any other drama of Choi Daniel..??! Thanks a lot for voting him & feel free to drop by here in anytime! :wub:

I love meeting new people!!

• Like 1