More activities in March

Please look forward to it and join us

FMqowXRUUAEfBp9?format=jpg&name=large

https://www.instagram.com/p/CagNt0SpC5T/

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1

11 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Jugglers is rerun soon in KBS world

OH MY GOD?? :scream: Seriously chingu?? :o I've been feeling so lonely without my love and KBS World must have heard my prayers! Re-airing on March 22!! I am so excited to see him as it is. :w00t: Thank you so much for posting the news! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

On 2/28/2022 at 11:34 AM, gm4queen said:

JWide Company instagram update

J-Fi Magazine

드라마, OTT, 반가운 예능소식까지
이번 달에도 다양한 행보를 펼친
제이와이드 식구들이었는데요!
오는 3월에도 더욱 다양한 활동을
기대해 주시고 함께 해주세요

J-Fi Magazine

Drama, OTT, good entertainment news

This month, a variety of activities were carried out

It was the J-Wide family!

More activities in March

Please look forward to it and join us

https://www.instagram.com/p/CagNt0SpC5T/

On 2/25/2022 at 5:45 PM, gm4queen said:

JWide Company didn't release any post-birthday celebration photos of Choi Daniel yet?? Well, they did last year! No idea why they take so long this year! :sad1:

Agree, they can host ig live of him too. Let fans see how he's doing lately after the variety show.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

12 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Agree, they can host ig live of him too. Let fans see how he's doing lately after the variety show.

I am not sure if it's because of the pandemic, but he is been too low key lately. And about JWide Company not posting about his post birthday celebrations, I guess it's related to his Japan official fanclub. It said to be strictly prohibited to post his Japan official fanclub contents in public. Fans in his dcinside website are also quiet for weeks. Wish he receives a new offer for another drama soon! :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Oh yeah! Do you guys ever watch k dramas or read fiction and think, hey, Daniel can play this character?

Ha ha... Yes, I do! :D I really like if he ever plays in a drama which is a webtoon adaption! It's more popular lately and his manly features will definitely highlight his character! It will be a great change for himself and his beloved fans. And to gain more fandom as well! ♥

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

I already saw jugglers thrice And I’ll watch it again 

Me too! No matter how many times I watch this handsome man on screen, I never fed up! Hope his fans will enjoy Jugglers until we have updates on his next drama! :heart:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

갤주 현재 드라마 촬영중

넷플릭스야.

주연은 아니고 

일산근처에서 봄..

He is currently filming a drama

it's netflix

not the lead

Spring near Ilsan...

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28074&page=1

Not sure about what drama he is currently filming. Guess it must be a guest/ cameo role then?? Hope the news will be published in public soon! I am so desperate to see him again as it is. ♥

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

갤주 현재 드라마 촬영중

넷플릭스야.

주연은 아니고 

일산근처에서 봄..

He is currently filming a drama

it's netflix

not the lead

Spring near Ilsan...

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28074&page=1

Not sure about what drama he is currently filming. Guess it must be a guest/ cameo role then?? Hope the news will be published in public soon! I am so desperate to see him again as it is. ♥

Hope it's true and we see his news and new works, he always steals the scene , be it lead or guest role. I didn't know Daniel before The Chronicles of Evil  but he outshines even Park Seo Joon.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Hope it's true and we see his news and new works, he always steals the scene , be it lead or guest role.

Yes, absolutely true! He will rock it for sure! ♥ And I must admit that his local fans in dcinside fan site always post accurate updates about him. We haven't heard anything official regarding him filming a new drama yet but hopefully they will reveal it in public soon! Finally, we will see him after him making another guest role in a variety show last month. Let's look forward! :lol:

• Like 1