Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

YAYYYY!!!! :heart:

Finally, he made his official public appearance after 3 years of absence! :lol:

I don't know if @L Leung @Riya Varma & @Combsmania watched the live stream but here is a summary and some screenshots of the man himself in the variety show!

As I expected, he visited the restaurant at night! Taking handful of gifts with him..

Spoiler

FLpgzQ3aIAEfSgn?format=jpg&name=large

Then he talked about himself and Lee Yi Kyung. And when Lee Yi Kyung revealed how Daniel helped him in difficult times, Daniel just rubbed his eyes. I guess he was emotional to hear his friend being grateful to him.

Looking so handsome in black turtle neck outfit! ♥

FLpgzRoaUAIGx79?format=jpg&name=large

Then it was time to eat. Can you believe that he wore the apron inside out? Gosh, the tall boy's got no clue... :D He enjoyed the dishes and made a thumbs up sign that the food great!

FLpgzSkakAIUrzk?format=jpg&name=large

Then the cute boy started taking home everything at the restaurant with him. :D Serviettes, straws, aprons, cups and lot more. He was overwhelmed by his first official appearance in a variety show, i think!

FLpgzPVaQAAJ41W?format=jpg&name=large

He left after greeting every cameraman inside the place. Such a humble guy! And wrote a heartfelt letter to the hosts of the show. Love his signature! ♥ It's so neat!

Spoiler

FLpkS6hXwAg72-G?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

FLpkS8UVUAAjBru?format=jpg&name=large

Now it's time to waiting for english subtitles to be released.

- Just a short & sweet recap written by gm4queen

• Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Variety Show 2022 : That Oppa at the Tteokbokki House 떡볶이집 그 오빠, Upcoming Drama 2022 : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비

The reason why Choi Daniel said he faced the hardest time in his career after “High Kick” ended

“High Kick Through the Roof” actor Choi Daniel appeared on an entertainment show for the first time after a while and confessed about his hard times in the past.

On February 15th, Ji Seok-jin, Kim Jong-min and Lee Yi-kyung shared conversations with their first guests Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Chan-won, and Choi Daniel on MBC Every1’s “That Oppa at the Tteokbokki House”.

That Oppa at the Tteokbokki House

On this day, Choi Daniel showed up as Lee Yi-kyung’s “gganbu” (friend/alliance). He said, “I wanted to do a lot of variety shows, but it didn’t work well”, adding, “I was too young during my 20s so I didn’t come on shows. I think that’s why I had a hard time”.

Appearing on an entertainment show for the first time after such a long time, Choi Daniel surprised everyone with his youthful appearance that didn’t seem to change much from how he looked in the past.

In particular, Choi Daniel gave an unexpected answer to the question asking when he experienced a slump in his career. He said the hardest time he encountered was after “High Kick Through the Roof” ended.

Broadcast in 2009, “High Kick Through the Roof” was extremely popular at that time. Many viewers still remember the shocking ending in which Choi Daniel and Shin Se-kyung’s characters died together.

Choi Daniel said, “The hardest time in my life was when I received attention after appearing in ‘High Kick Through the Roof’. My life that had changed significantly made me feel awkward. I was 24-25 years old back then”.

He continued, “Compared to my age and experience, there are much more things that I had to decide and take responsibility for. I kept thinking ‘What do I have in the end? What’s the next step? Why am I making a lot of money? Don’t we all die in the end?’. I was really tired because of the feeling of emptiness”

Meanwhile, Choi Daniel also revealed that he helped Lee Yi-kyung when he was having a hard time worrying about his house rent. Choi Daniel recalled the past and said, “Yi-kyung once thought that I didn’t have any difficulties. Didn’t the articles talk about my father?”

https://kbizoom.com/the-reason-why-choi-daniel-said-he-faced-the-hardest-time-in-his-career-after-high-kick-ended/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

• Love 2

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

“High Kick Through the Roof” actor Choi Daniel appeared on an entertainment show for the first time after a while and confessed about his hard times in the past.

Poor oppa. Hope he is happy and healthy. Love you. :heartxoxo:

• Love 1

EVENT: Choose which k-drama characters would win in a street fight and win prizes!

Mortal_Combat.jpg

What would happen if you pitted Joo Won from Secret Garden against Ahn Yo Na from Kill Me, Heal Me? Who of them would win a street fight using power, strategical skills and/or verbal skills?

Now is your chance to win prizes by voting in our polls where k-drama characters battle each other out for glory and fame.

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @Sleepy Owl @agenth

PS. One of Choi Daniel's drama characters is featured in this event. Please vote! :kiss_wink:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

WOW!!!

Is it already February 22nd, 2022 in South Korea?? Then it's time to do something special... :lol:

Tagging @L Leung @Riya Varma @Combsmania @larus @backstreetboysfan @nohamahamoud2002 @kaedechan @Pyar @partyon @agenth @Nancy69 @Rut H @Min2206 and other friends in!

Feel free to wish this handsome man a happy birthday! :heart:

Can't wait to see him in a new drama!

FMISB0FVkAIhnie?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, larus said:

Happy birthday to Choi Daniel! I wish we`ll have the premiere date for the new drama or news about a new project. :)

Thank you so much for dropping by, chingu! Not sure about his upcoming jtbc drama! No further updates whatsoever.. He hasn't even talked about Fly High, Butterfly in his guest appearance in MBC Every1's variety show. But YES, this is what I all needed! Him casting in a new drama with a beautiful, pretty leading lady! Hopefully we'll hear something good soon! :)

• Like 2
  • Blob 1