Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

7 hours ago, gm4queen said:

As he is an actor who is difficult to meet in variety shows, attention is focused on his appearance.

I was just watching his last Happy 

Together episode where he was teased to only appear there and no other variety shows. Hope photos of today's recording are out soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I was just watching his last Happy Together episode where he was teased to only appear there and no other variety shows. Hope photos of today's recording are out soon.

Yes, hopefully! And I think Daniel's actor friend Lee Yi Kyung is a fixed member of the variety show. So Daniel must be making his appearance as Lee Yi Kyung's friend in the show! And as it is a cooking show, I wonder if Daniel would cook meals or is he just there to chit-chat about his whereabouts. I am so excited as this is his first official appearance in any variety show except for Happy Together! :lol:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, hopefully! And I think Daniel's actor friend Lee Yi Kyung is a fixed member of the variety show. So Daniel must be making his appearance as Lee Yi Kyung's friend in the show! And as it is a cooking show, I wonder if Daniel would cook meals or is he just there to chit-chat about his whereabouts. I am so excited as this is his first official appearance in any variety show except for Happy Together! :lol:

Good point, it's a bigger chance he's doing it to support his friend than for himself.

Glad he's back, he's been too low-key! Last time is this Singles magazine interview?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Glad he's back, he's been too low-key! Last time is this Singles magazine interview?

Yes, it's his recent interview but still no confirmation about Fly High, Butterfly drama so far. So let's just put aside the drama and get ready for his variety show entry! I am sure we'd get a lot of updates next month ahead of the premiere date. B)

And I just saw this instagram post of today's filming on the set of the show! Do you think it's Daniel wearing the black sweater and blue jeans?? I think it could be him as the person appears to be so tall! I am desperate to see his official photos at the event! :heart:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZMJTkVp8ZW/

• Like 1

J-Wide Company actors looking forward to activities in 2022, the year of the tiger

2022-02-03 10:50

2022020309160903864d3244b4fed58141237161

The agency J-Wide Company is raising interest in those who will come through various activities, foretelling the performances of the tiger actors Daniel Choi, Ye-bin Choi, Su-bin Jung, and Ra-el Jung, who are expected to make more dazzling moves in 2022 to welcome Im In-nyeon.

First of all, Daniel Choi is expected to appear as the first guest of MBC Every1's entertainment program 'That Oppa At Tteokbokki House', which will be broadcast for the first time on February 15th, while Daniel Choi is preparing to return to the small screen after a long time with JTBC's new drama 'Fly Up Butterfly'. In addition to his work in dramas and movies, the news of his appearance in variety show, which was difficult to see frequently in variety programs, is a welcome surprise. This raises the question of what kind of witty Daniel Choi will cause laughter.

Credit : Google Translate

• Love 1

Choi Daniel Japan Official Fanclub update

FBz-TSzUUAUYpBM?format=jpg&name=medium

★ Notice of Choi Daniel's birthday plan ★

February 22nd this month is Choi Daniel's birthday. The decision to carry out the birthday support project has been decided in a hurry! As a celebration, the official Japanese fan club will send him a cake and a bouquet ahead of his birthday!

• Love 2

12 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

Can't wait to see pictures!!!! I hope he likes his presents.

Aren't we lucky, dear?? :lol: He is having 2 consecutive events this month. His variety show appearance will air on February 15 and his birthday is on February 22. So much for celebrations! Hopefully we will get to see his official stills in the variety show soon and JWide Company will update their instagram on his birthday! YAYYY!!! Can't really wait! :heart:

• Love 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Variety Show 2022 : That Oppa at the Tteokbokki House 떡볶이집 그 오빠, Upcoming Drama 2022 : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비
1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

Guys..

Is it just me or he is behaving like a little kid?? SO CUTE INDEED! :heart:

Grabbed some screenshots and this is gonna be awesome! Only a week left for the premiere! YAYYY!!!! :w00t:

Looking good in all black including his mask but speaking aegyo. Manly and cute. There are flowers on the subtitle when he looks directly at the camera.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Looking good in all black including his mask but speaking aegyo. Manly and cute. There are flowers on the subtitle when he looks directly at the camera.

I think he asked the hosts if he can just speak anything!?? And where is the camera to detect this cute boy? :joy: Ha ha... they must be teasing him for being so clueless.. This man is unbelievably cute! Oh my.. I am desperate to watch the full episode on next Tuesday! Finally we've got a new video to cherish! Let's get ready for his very first variety show appearance ever! :heart:

• Like 2

Choi Daniel, Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Chan-won, 'The oppa of the tteokbokki restaurant' becomes a part-time job

2022.02.08. 2:07 PM

111647817.1.jpg

The regular trailer for 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' has been released.

MBC Every1's 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' tells the story of sweet and spicy tteokbokki at a tteokbokki shop that was opened ambitiously by three brothers. It is an entertainment program that contains delicious taste. 'Tteokbokki House That Brother', which recently announced the welcome news of regular programming, will reopen on Tuesday, February 15th. In the midst of this, a trailer containing the new start of the upgraded 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' was released. The trailer includes the new 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' shop, and the visits of the three brothers, actors Lee Dong-hwi, Choi Daniel, and singer Lee Chan-won. The re-opening of 'Tteokbokki House, That Brother' and the appearance of three friends who came to the store to support each other's friends draw the attention of prospective viewers.

The last guest, Daniel Choi, is the sibling of the youngest Lee Yi-kyung. Daniel Choi, a novice in entertainment, is awkward about appearing in 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa', but he quickly adapts to the scene and puts a smile on his face. Ji Suk-jin also praised Choi Daniel, saying, “You are good at performing arts.” It raises curiosity about how Daniel Choi, a novice in entertainment, would have captured 'the oppa at the tteokbokki restaurant'. First broadcast at 9:30 pm on the 15th.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000540320

• Like 1
  • Love 2