Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

On 12/28/2021 at 11:57 PM, partyon said:

I am FINALLY watching my first Daniel drama, Jugglers, because my fellow EOs @agenth @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart recommended it to me.

By the way chingu, have you finished watching Jugglers or did you drop it halfway through?? I am so excited to know what you think of my favorite guy! Are you impressed by him? :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

15 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

By the way chingu, have you finished watching Jugglers or did you drop it halfway through?? I am so excited to know what you think of my favorite guy! Are you impressed by him? :D

Well I did finish the drama but had to super FF through the last 4 episodes as I felt the drama really lost its steam towards the end.

Excited Chris Farley GIF

Initially I really enjoyed the comedy in the drama, but the romance between the 2 leads felt forced and I didn't find they had good chemistry. Hopefully I don't offend anyone with my opinion. :kiss_wink:

In any case, I really enjoyed watching Daniel. I understood from an interview that he is nothing like his drama character in Jugglers (apparently he is a lot more lively and extrovert IRL). He did a really great job portraying his character.

And he is very handsome and tall too. :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 minutes ago, partyon said:

In any case, I really enjoyed watching Daniel. I understood from an interview that he is nothing like his drama character in Jugglers (apparently he is a lot more lively and extrovert IRL). He did a really great job portraying his character.

And he is very handsome and tall too.

I am so happy that you enjoyed watching him in a drama for the very first time, chingu. :) Yeah, I remember he said in an interview that he hides his real life character behind the camera when he is acting! And Jugglers was his very first drama post military. The second drama is The Ghost Detective. Watch it if you like the horror genre, chingu! He is so hot when he grows his beard! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

I've been lurking in his dcinside website. And his fans are so worried that he was active in the past but now we barely hear from him. Is he alright? Where is he staying? Did he get the 3rd dose of the vaccine? So many questions are being asked by his fans!

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28053&page=1

• Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

I've been lurking in his dcinside website. And his fans are so worried that he was active in the past but now we barely hear from him. Is he alright? Where is he staying? Did he get the 3rd dose of the vaccine? So many questions are being asked by his fans!

Hope oppa happy and healthy and come back soon with new drama. :dorashakes:

• Love 1

Soompi Forums Awards: The best k-dramas of 2021? Please vote!

Now is your chance to show your love for your favorite dramas of 2021. In the Soompi Forums Awards poll you can vote for the dramas you liked the most last year. :kiss_wink:

Which dramas will be the winners?

winner-icegif-9.gif

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @confusedheart @agenth @Sleepy Owl

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"The Beast" - DVD release

20190621142748435581.jpg

The movie "Beast" DVD co-starring Choi Daniel will be released on April 6th. Rental starts from March 2nd. The movie was released on June 26th, 2019.

The offer is said to be only available in Japan.

• Like 1

Chan-won Lee, Dong-hwi Lee, and Daniel Choi, first guest appearances in 'The Oppa of Tteokbokki House'

2022-01-26 10:05

1eae9f7b-4eb1-48d3-a36b-623f91fbc52d.jpg

Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Chan-won, and Choi Daniel will appear as the first regular guests of 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa'.

MBC Every1's entertainment program 'The Oppa at the Tteokbokki House', scheduled to be broadcast on February 15th, will feature sweet and spicy tteokbokki at a tteokbokki shop ambitiously opened by Ji Suk-jin, an older brother who is serious about memories, Kim Jong-min, an older brother who is serious about his story, and Lee Yi-kyung, who is serious about the taste of tteokbokki. Wow, this is an entertainment program that deliciously captures the stories of customers who came to the store. 'The Oppa of Tteokbokki House', which recently announced the welcome news of regular programming, will return to viewers on Tuesday, February 15th.

In the midst of this, the production team of 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' said, "Actor Lee Dong-hwi, Choi Daniel, and singer Lee Chan-won will appear as the first guests in the newly renovated 'Tteokbokki House, That Brother'. Please," he said. The three of them will be filming today (the 26th) at 'Tteokbokki House, That Brother' located in Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul.

As this is the first story after regular programming, the broadcast will be decorated with the concept of friends' houses. Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Chan-won, and Choi Daniel, who gathered together for 'The Oppa of the Tteok-bokki House', are curious about whose friend each of the three brothers was, and what kind of chemistry they will show with them.

The news of Daniel Choi's appearance also stimulates the curiosity of viewers. Daniel Choi has accumulated filmography by appearing in various works regardless of genre, such as sitcoms, dramas, and movies. As he is an actor who is difficult to meet in variety shows, attention is focused on his appearance.

Meanwhile, the newly renovated cable channel MBC Every1's 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' will be broadcast at 8:30 pm on February 15th.

Credit : Google Translate

• Love 2

19 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Lee Dong-hwi, Lee Chan-won, and Choi Daniel will appear as the first regular guests of 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa'.

Can't wait see Choi Daniel oppa in his first variety show. :getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, Riya Varma said:

So excited to see our oppa.

This will be his first ever appearance in a variety show. I am so shocked to hear the news myself! :scream: Hope they will release some photos from the filming set later today! Finally something worth waiting for! :heart:

• Like 1

A famous actor who has been cut off from news for three years, today (26th) reported an unexpected situation

2022-01-26 10:47

Actor Daniel Choi, who has not been active for 3 years, appears as a guest on MBC Every1's entertainment program 'The Oppa at the Tteokbokki House'.

Actor Daniel Choi, who has not been active since the movie 'Beast' in 2019, shared his current situation.

img_20220126103455_b456d652.webp

On the 26th, Sports Dong- a reported that Daniel Choi, along with Lee Dong-hwi and Lee Chan-won, will appear as guests on MBC Every1's entertainment program 'Tteokbokki House That Oppa'.

According to the report, Daniel Choi, Lee Dong-hwi, and Lee Chan-won will participate in the recording of 'Tteokbokki House, That Oppa' held in Eunpyeong-gu, Seoul on this day.

n particular, Daniel Choi, who is returning to the small screen after 4 years with the JTBC drama 'Fly Up Butterfly' next month, will tell the secrets of his recent situation.

'Tteokbokki House That Oppa' will be broadcast on the 15th of next month at 8:30 pm.

Credit : Google Translate

• Love 2