Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

Chingus, it is time to get warm and cozy this winter.  We are already anticipating the next season of many of our favourite K-dramas, do take a moment to vote for your favourite K-drama with multiple seasons. Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. :dorakiss:

re:  Your friendly and most favourite EO team : @partyon @Sleepy Owl @agenth and @confusedheart

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, partyon said:

Don't forget to let us know which drama you wish to see the second season of. 

The only drama of Choi Daniel that I desperately want to have a second season so far is The Ghost Detective. Wish I can see him come back alive as a human and perform more ghost hunting! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• gm4queen changed the title to Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2022

Hey Danielvers!

December is already here and we are at the end of the year. Let's hope that we'd hear a good news about Daniel within this month. When I think about that he is all set to make his small screen comeback next year, my heart all flutters. ❤️ It's the most precious feeling ever!

Please hurry back, boy! We are waiting for you! :sweet:

• Love 1

On 12/3/2021 at 11:07 AM, gm4queen said:

Finally, jtbc confirms that we can see Choi Daniel in 2022!

Fly high, Butterfly is scheduled to air early next year.

I am so excited for his small-screen comeback!

TV is showing Missing: The Other Side, I like the story, the characters and its pseudo-detective squad, just like The Ghost Detective. Would be great if Daniel is an addition to its season 2.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, L Leung said:

TV is showing Missing: The Other Side, I like the story, the characters and its pseudo-detective squad, just like The Ghost Detective. Would be great if Daniel is an addition to its season 2.

Yes, I know we all miss him! I was hoping that KBS WORLD would re-run The Ghost Detective right after their re-run of School 2013. But it didn't happen! Nevertheless., if we give it a thought, Christmas is coming up! A new year is coming up! A new jtbc drama is coming up! He hasn't been casted in another drama yet but we surely have a lot of reasons to wait for him as it is! So let's keep ourselves up! Can't wait til he officially makes his next comeback in K-dramaland... :heart:

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Yes, I know we all miss him! I was hoping that KBS WORLD would re-run The Ghost Detective right after their re-run of School 2013. But it didn't happen! Nevertheless., if we give it a thought, Christmas is coming up! A new year is coming up! A new jtbc drama is coming up! He hasn't been casted in another drama yet but we surely have a lot of reasons to wait for him as it is! So let's keep ourselves up! Can't wait til he officially makes his next comeback in K-dramaland... :heart:

I have exhausted watching his videos on YouTube, just discovered his videos on Baidu today. 

Missing: The Other Side is quite fast-paced, has loveable characters (with tragic back stories)and compelling mysteries. Good if you miss and loved TGD.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

33 minutes ago, L Leung said:

I have exhausted watching his videos on YouTube, just discovered his videos on Baidu today. 

Thank you so much for sharing the link! Will check out every video! I think I've watched all his youtube videos already! Nothing new. I want his new updates so badly! :criesariver:

• Like 2

9 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Fly High, Butterfly / 날아올라라 나비 is rumored to air on February 14, 2022!

OH MY GOD, then we can see our handsome guy on valentines day next year?? This is fantastic!

Wow that's Valentine's Day and 8 days from his 36th birthday!

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote tweets! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Shocked 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Wow that's Valentine's Day and 8 days from his 36th birthday!

OH MY GOD??? How did I forget his birthday?? It's impossible! :scream: But if the rumor turns out to be the real premiere date, then it will be all celebrations for his fans! This is seriously wonderful! Yes, let's pray that he will make his come back on February 14 in next year! Fingers crossed! :smooches3:

• Like 1