Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| Upcoming Drama : Fly High, Butterfly 날아올라라 나비 Premieres in 2021

gm4queen

7 hours ago, Riya Varma said:

Oppa looks smoking hot. Sometimes when I see his pictures I can’t breath. Am I the only one!!?

Same. He so handsome always. We love you Choi Daniel oppa. 

:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Haven't seen photos in this 2015  interview until today. Green furry coat looks like Sesame Street's Oscar 

Ha ha.. :w00t: Daniel is posing with Lim Chang Jung so probably it's for the promotion of their 2015 movie Untouchable Lawmen. Yes, even I don't find much info about Daniel in 2015. May be he was preparing for the military enlistment so he hid himself from the spotlight to have a quiet life??! :partyblob:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

14 hours ago, gm4queen said:

You are not the only one, dear! He always makes me go crazy with his manliness. :o He is the man in my dreams!

And you have only seen his old pics so far yet you are so smitten by him! I wonder what would you say when jtbc finally reveals his photos from his upcoming drama?! :D Be ready for a handsome journey with Daniel! ❤️ Oh.. I can't wait for it!!!!!

HEHEHE Unni i can’t wait to see his new pics. Especially the jawline that’s what I’m most excited for!!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, Riya Varma said:

HEHEHE Unni i can’t wait to see his new pics. Especially the jawline that’s what I’m most excited for!!

Ha ha.. I know how you feel darling! :D Don't worry! The day we see his new pics is not too far.. Hope you will continue visiting this thread. I think it's finalized that Fly High, Butterfly is airing in August. It's only a matter of time until jtbc officially announce the news! I am so motivated! :) The fact that he is finally returning to K-draland is giving me butterflies in real life! Oh my.. I can't really wait myself! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, L Leung said:

Cute oppa always has to bend a bit to look at people like

Choi Daniel oppa is cutest oppa. Long time no see. Miss him. :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

Cute oppa always has to bend a bit to look at people like

Oh... Thank you for the pic, dear!! It's my favorite too! :w00t: And I have the same moment in another angle! Look how beautiful he is. :heart: I am desperate to see this guy in Fly High, Butterfly press conference.

187265703_2827854967526031_2565227600710

• Like 2
  • Love 2

EVENT: 50 Things You Learn From A Korean Drama

Have you ever tried to explain to your friends and family why you watch k-dramas? What is it that makes them so unique?

Chingus, now is your chance to help us compile a list of what you have learned from watching Korean dramas. :partyblob:

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Lmangla @Sleepy Owl

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2021 at 10:17 PM, gm4queen said:

Oh... Thank you for the pic, dear!! It's my favorite too! :w00t: And I have the same moment in another angle! Look how beautiful he is. :heart: I am desperate to see this guy in Fly High, Butterfly press conference.

:please: jawline

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images! Follow soompi rules and hit 20 characters! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

Ladies...

Look what I found!!! :w00t:

Choi Daniel on the set of Fly High, Butterfly!!
Not sure when the photo was taken.
He is so handsome as always!!! :heart:

URDK3kH.jpg

• Love 2
  • Blob 1

17 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies...

He is so handsome as always!!! 

Omg :scream: He so handsome. So happy to see his photo. Love you Oppa.!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Posted (edited)
5 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Ladies...

He is so handsome as always!!! :heart:

Thank you! My man! You're young and handsome, why do you dress like a dad? :joy:

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote images!
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Thank you! My man! You're young and handsome, why do you dress like a dad? 

Ha ha.. No worries dear! May be he is playing as a single dad this time? The drama has so many children for some reason. :)

But I am so in love with this looks. I mean we always saw him in suits, sweaters, hair bangs etc. I think he is wearing all type of clothes in this drama! It's a refreshing change! So I am pretty excited to see more pics of our guy in Fly high, butterfly! ❤️

• Like 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Ha ha.. No worries dear! May be he is playing as a single dad this time? The drama has so many children for some reason. :)

But I am so in love with this looks. I mean we always saw him in suits, sweaters, hair bangs etc. I think he is wearing all type of clothes in this drama! It's a refreshing change! So I am pretty excited to see more pics of our guy in Fly high, butterfly! ❤️

Yeah, he's adorable like a boy but very manly. Dresses like a model. What a magical combination. Hope he's well in this epidemic times.

YouTube led me to this clip yesterday, he talks so gently with PHB and is so sexy and charming, "who are you to ask me if I'm all right?", arghhhh!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, L Leung said:

YouTube led me to this clip yesterday, he talks so gently with PHB and is so sexy and charming, "who are you to ask me if I'm all right?", arghhhh!

That's one of my favorite Choi Daniel scenes ever. His sexy looks and deep voice is still haunting in my heart! He is the reason for me to be happy in this pandemic! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

You're young and handsome, why do you dress like a dad?

True. Oppa look mature in New drama. Curious. 

:getmygrooveon:

• Like 1
  • Love 1