Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

logo_new.png

Video 2021.07.14

Can you be this cool? Actor Daniel Choi pictorial scene.mp4

The making film of actor Daniel Choi, who decorated the July issue of Singles, is released.

Ab416F2.png

Showing off his presence in nature, he finished the photo shoot nicely! Check out the full video of the charming moments of actor Daniel Choi right now!

https://m.thesingle.co.kr/SinglesMobile/mobileweb/news_content/detail_news_content.do?nc_no=711712&fmc_no=599681&fsmc_no=599736&fsmc_nm=star_life

• Love 1
  • Blob 1

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

Fans complain that the man himself doesn't log in to dcinside and chat with them. Still they would wait for him.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=daniel&no=28002&page=1

In my opinion, I think Daniel deliberately refrains himself from logging in to dcinside. His fans would ask for his upcoming drama otherwise. Now that there is still no updates about the drama itself, I guess Daniel would stay away from dcinside until the final air date is fixed.

• Love 1

2 hours ago, gm4queen said:

In my opinion, I think Daniel deliberately refrains himself from logging in to dcinside. His fans would ask for his upcoming drama otherwise. Now that there is still no updates about the drama itself, I guess Daniel would stay away from dcinside until the final air date is fixed.

Hope we have new update about Daniel Oppa soon. :heart:

• Love 1

What a MAN?? Just look at the pecks! He is so hiding his manly features under his robes?? :scream:

I never remember that he's done any shirtless scenes in any of his dramas! :angry:

THIS GUY SHOULD APPEAR SHIRTLESS AND FLAUNT HIS HOT ABS TO US!!!! :sparklyeyes:

IMG_2944.jpg

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

1 hour ago, gm4queen said:

I never remember that he's done any shirtless scenes in any of his dramas!

So thick! Those are superhero pecs! Reminds me of Chris Evans as Captain America or Henry Cavill as Superman. He's only shirtless in shower scene in Jugglers? But there are scenes of him dressing up in The Chronicles of Evil, Jugglers and The Ghost Detective. (Drooling)

• Love 2

1 minute ago, L Leung said:

He's only shirtless in shower scene in Jugglers? But there are scenes of him dressing up in The Chronicles of Evil, Jugglers and The Ghost Detective. (Drooling)

I think he is been more masculine now than when he was starring in the shower scene in Jugglers?? NO?? :w00t: I strongly feel so! JUST DROOLING TO THE MAX! Dressing up is not really enough for me! I WANT HIM TO DO A SHIRTLESS SCENE so that we can set his thread on fire! :w00t:

• Love 1

33 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

I think he is been more masculine now than when he was starring in the shower scene in Jugglers?? NO?? :w00t: I strongly feel so! JUST DROOLING TO THE MAX! Dressing up is not really enough for me! I WANT HIM TO DO A SHIRTLESS SCENE so that we can set his thread on fire! :w00t:

let's not forget the butt scene in Jugglers!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

8 minutes ago, L Leung said:

let's not forget the butt scene in Jugglers!

Oh yes!!! Of course how to forget his perfect shaped butt in Jugglers! Look, the official youtube video already has almost 20 million views?? :scream: Even people who don't even know our guy is stunned by his apple butt! :w00t:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgQNTDDJPWo

He is seriously capable of making every woman fall for him at very first sight! All he need is a proper script and a proper broadcasting network! Wish he casts in a production (not pre-production) drama next on KBS so that we can see him within 2 months of casting as the lead! :heart:

• Like 1
  • Naughty 1

13 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Sharing my tablet wallpaper...

You look smoking hot in black, Dan!!! ♥♥♥♥

A man in balck suit, is really sexy and hot. I wish i can hug this sexy man:wub:

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

15 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

A man in balck suit, is really sexy and hot. I wish i can hug this sexy man:wub:

Me too darling! This man is without any doubts, every lady's dream man! :heart: Now that he is finished filming for his upcoming drama, let's pray that we would see him more in upcoming months. Desperately missing him in action! :bawling: Wish he get casted for another drama soon!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

55 minutes ago, Combsmania said:

I just love to see him also in a movie. Hopefully, daniel can be casted also to some new movies in Eontalk.

Right now, I am just waiting for him to cast in another drama! I am too tired of waiting for Fly High, Butterfly as it is. :sweatingbullets: So really pray that he get casted in another drama and we can probably see within next 2 months since casting! DESPERATELY MISS HIM TO THE BITS!!!! :bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1