Choi Daniel 최다니엘 チェダニエル |♥| [Drama 2023] Mask Girl, 마스크걸 - Available on Netflix

gm4queen

9 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Hope this means he's freed up to rest, take new roles and attend interviews, Happy Together, brand events and magazine photo shoots! Have been rewatching his clips on youtube like crazy lately!

Dear, I don't really think that Daniel would be invited to Happy Together as it's a KBS show. But chances are that he might appear in JTBC's variety show Ask Us Anything in August to promote his new drama! :lol: Fingers crossed!!! You better not say "NO", boy!!! :D

• LOL 1

15 minutes ago, L Leung said:

Welcome back, our king and Prince!

3 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Dear, I don't really think that Daniel would be invited to Happy Together as it's a KBS show. But chances are that he might appear in JTBC's variety show Ask Us Anything in August to promote his new drama! :lol: Fingers crossed!!! 

yes. our Prince Oppa is back. Hope he become more popular and more fans join here. ❤

• Love 1

Jwidecompany instagram update

오랜만에 화보 소식으로 찾아온
최다니엘 배우의 '싱글즈' 화보 공개

싱그러운 배경에서 훈훈한 매력
자랑한 다니엘 배우의 더 많은
화보컷과 인터뷰는
'싱글즈' 7월호에서 확인하세요

It's been a while since I've come with a picture.

Actor Daniel Choi's 'Singles' pictorial released.

Warm charm in a fresh background.

More of the proud actor Daniel pictorial cuts and interviews.

Check it out in the July issue of 'Singles.'

x6Kvzlq.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ7SuSZtXF7/

• Love 1

Choi Daniel dcinside update

1hDf27M.jpg

A fan in Daniel's dcinside website has posted that Daniel has appeared in a KakaoTALK video. The link to the video is unknown. And Daniel has mentioned himself that the filming for Fly high, butterfly is over but the premiere date is still undecided. 

So it may not be aired on August 23 as previously rumored. The said post was deleted within minutes of uploading in dcinside. Must be a spoiler. Fans are now acting so nervous that they can't find any clue about the premiere date of his upcoming drama!

:bawling:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, gm4queen said:

And Daniel has mentioned himself that the filming for Fly high, butterfly is over but the premiere date is still undecided. 

Oh no. Oppa sais that. Then when can we see his new drama? :bawling:

This so sad. :criesariver:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Choi Daniel dcinside update

A fan in Daniel's dcinside website has posted that Daniel has appeared in a KakaoTALK video. The link to the video is unknown. And Daniel has mentioned himself that the filming for Fly high, butterfly is over but the premiere date is still undecided. 

So it may not be aired on August 23 as previously rumored. The said post was deleted within minutes of uploading in dcinside. Must be a spoiler. Fans are now acting so nervous that they can't find any clue about the premiere date of his upcoming drama!

:bawling:

Hope this means more time for better post-production and promotional activities.

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 2
  • Love 1

Daniel Choi's Singles magazine interview

Gosh, he is so handsome and funny as always!

He talks a lot about upcoming drama on how he prepared for filming and the chemistry with other cast.

He went to hair salon and learned everything beforehand on what are the names of the tools, how to hold the tools and cut hair like a professional! Our boy is a really hard working & dedicated actor!

And oh my? Fly High, Butterfly is 80% about Daniel himself! :lol:

I am so happy to see him finally in the spotlight! :heart:

Check out the video ladies!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Daniel Choi, behind-the-scenes cuts from pictorials with fresh charm

2021.07.08 11:58

2021070810332017369_1.jpg

Actor Daniel Choi's pictorial behind-the-scenes cut was released on the 8th of July.

Daniel Choi, who announced his casting as a professional hair designer Kwang-soo in JTBC's new drama 'Fly Up Butterfly', and foretells his return to the small screen, is catching the eye with his colorful charms in the behind-the-scenes cut of the photo shoot full of fresh atmosphere.

Daniel Choi, who came to the pictorial after a long time, is still showing off his gorgeous visuals in the published photos, as well as his deep eyes and boyish poses. In addition, he is making his warm appearance stand out even more by freely digesting the changes in his hairstyle, which can reveal or cover his forehead.

In this shoot, which was held at the arboretum, Daniel Choi created picturesque cuts by perfectly embodying the concept of the pictorial with excellent physical and professional appearance. In addition, it is a back door that he went back and forth between seriousness and fun, admiring the staff while at the same time leading the scene vigorously.

Daniel Choi's pictorial and interview can be found in the July issue of Lifestyle Magazine Singles.

Credit : google translate

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

logo_new.png

Video | 2021.07.07

Not the teacher, but the manager? Daniel Choi Current Status 2021.ver

I met Daniel Choi, the actor who will return in the JTBC drama Fly up, butterfly!

These days, Daniel Choi has transformed into a hair designer and is preparing to meet his fans. How is Daniel Choi doing these days, and what does he talk about the most? Curious? Check it out right now!

View Singles magazine official page

• Love 1

Daniel Choi "Performing cut scenes without a double... Polishing the scissors"

14:34:17

image_readtop_2021_660814_16257224574710

Daniel Choi revealed that he did the cut scene without a double in drama 'Fly Up Butterfly'

On the 7th, on the 'Singles Magazine' YouTube channel , 'Are you a manager, not a teacher? A video titled 'Choi Daniel Current Status 2021.ver' was released.

In the video, when the production team asked about his current situation, Daniel Choi said, "These days, while filming the JTBC drama 'Fly, Butterfly', I eat, sleep, and repeat the same thing"

He revealed that he learned special beauty techniques for the shooting of 'Fly Up Butterfly'.

Daniel Choi said, "I went to the hairdresser and learned beauty techniques and product names. I practiced a lot to make it look real while talking with my advisor while filming. I also practiced turning scissors." Aroused and revealed surprise.

The most common words in the drama are "joy", "what should I do", "good job", and "I'll move it to the shampoo room". He said, "I tell Kim Hyang-gi, who plays the intern Joy, to move customers to the shampoo room when I finish the cut. At the same time, he says to the customer, 'You did a good job', so he almost always says 'Joy. Shampoo place'. The drama has 80% of my lines.” he explained.

Meanwhile, the JTBC drama 'Fly Up Butterfly', which is scheduled to be aired this year, depicts the story of people who love 'me' and people who try to love me from now on, with the theme of a beauty salon that is common and visited by everyone.

[Reporter Lee Ji-young - Star Today intern]

• Love 2

qtapfj_y758-1phbnvv_logo.jpg

[#ChoiDaniel] Daniel Choi, a male god visual that is both cool and chic [Picture]

E5A2bveVgAAhYc_?format=jpg&name=large

Lifestyle magazine 'Singles' released a warm visual pictorial of actor Daniel Choi, who is returning to the drama after about three years as a professional hair designer 'Kwang-soo' in the drama 'Fly Up Butterfly'.

Like a scene in a movie, in this pictorial set in a mysterious forest, Daniel Choi appeared with a shining visual that matches the modifier of 'a handsome man'. Showing off his model-like physique to his heart's content, he leisurely digested everything from a sexy black suit to casual short shorts, revealing a different charm in every cut. The back door that the staff at the set nodded their heads saying, 'As expected, a professional actor' as he stared at the camera while emitting lively energy and leading the atmosphere of the filming set, but suddenly changed to a serious look.

Actor Daniel Choi, who came to viewers through a drama after a long time, showed a passion for learning the cutting technique himself in order to take on the role of a hair designer in this work. He said, "Daniel Choi, in his twenties, thought a lot about how to take direction and change as an actor," he said. After 'High Kick Through the Roof', a lot of people suddenly recognized me, but when I gained popularity, it was difficult."

“I overcame the crisis by quietly doing the assigned work. I learned that taking responsibility for my work ultimately protects my self-esteem. If he couldn't stand it and quit his job, he probably wouldn't have been able to get out of the dark emotions easily."

Daniel Choi, who is famous for readily accepting small cameos and special appearances, said, “I don’t think there are separate big and small roles. If I see the overall level of completion as 100%, I have a belief that completion and incompleteness can be divided depending on the 1% I am in charge of.”

In particular, “It is rather nice to have a specific image that comes from Daniel Choi. It is based on a soft and smart image, but I think it is possible to change the appearance to fit the character of each time in the work. Isn't that the skill of an actor?" and predicted another image transformation, making the hearts of many people waiting for a new work flutter.

On the other hand, the drama 'Fly Up Butterfly' is a work that tells the story of people who struggle to love 'I', and it drew attention with the news that writer Park Yeon-sun of the drama 'Age of Youth', which stimulates consensus, is in charge of writing. Daniel Choi will appear in the role of ‘Kwang-soo’, a hair designer who is in charge of the hair salon ‘Fly Up Butterfly’ in the play, and will play a professional character with Oh Yoon-ah and Shim Eun-woo as the interns at the hairdressing salon make an emergency.

The soft visual pictorial of Daniel Choi, an actor who genuinely plays the daily life of ordinary people, can be found in the July issue of 'Singles' and on the 'Singles' website (www.thesingle.co.kr).

http://www.jwide.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=31&wr_id=1075&page=2

• Love 3

qtapfj_y758-1phbnvv_logo.jpg

[#Daniel Choi] Daniel Choi, excellent physical + professional side..Colorful charm explosion [Picture]

2021070810332017369_1.jpg

A behind-the-scenes cut of Daniel Choi's pictorial was released.

Actor Daniel Choi, who announced his casting as a professional hair designer 'Kwang-soo' in JTBC's new drama 'Fly Up Butterfly', and foretells his return to the small screen, is catching the eye with his colorful charms in the behind-the-scenes cut of the pictorial shooting site full of fresh atmosphere.

Daniel Choi, who came to the pictorial after a long time, is still showing off his gorgeous visuals in the published photos, as well as his deep eyes and boyish poses. In addition, he is making his warm appearance stand out even more by freely digesting the changes in his hairstyle, which can reveal or cover his forehead.

In this shoot, which was held at the arboretum, Daniel Choi created picturesque cuts by perfectly embodying the concept of the pictorial with excellent physical and professional appearance. In addition, it is a back door that he went back and forth between seriousness and fun, admiring the staff and leading the scene vigorously.

Meanwhile, Daniel Choi's pictorial and interview can be found in the July issue of Lifestyle magazine 'Singles'.

http://www.jwide.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=31&wr_id=1083

• Like 1
  • Love 1